Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyCoder
    replied
    I've managed to buy one table on Mac several days ago, but now I can't buy any other tables with this error: "An unknown error has occurred" from Mac App store right after I enter my password.

It happens with Mountain Lion on Air and with Lion on Mac Mini.

Probably Apple issue specific to my account, but if you have any ideas...

UPDATE: the error has changed to "Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction".
    I did contact them, but they say that cannot help me with this problem and suggest to create a new account. I created another account just to try, added credit card, tried to purchase the table but got exactly the same error. So it doesn't work from 2 different systems and 2 different accounts. Maybe it's global game specific issue?

UPDATE: Apple iTunes support has resolved the problem, it was specific to both of my accounts, it took them 2 weeks to figure out and fix it.
    Last edited by CrazyCoder; 08-14-2012, 08:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Can I play ZP2 on the new IPad? I don't see it as an option at the App Store.

Is it just for the Mac for now?
    It's only on Mac, sorry dude!

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Can I play ZP2 on the new IPad? I don't see it as an option at the App Store.

Is it just for the Mac for now?

Leave a comment:

• s-carnegie
    replied
    7/31 sounds good to me, ZP2 will make a great 50th bd present on 8/1. Im still thinking how the physics can be upgraded and better. This is why I like ZEN pb so much, but hey we can only see for ourselves soon enough. Thanks for the psn info shogun.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Perhaps wed morning for us ps3 players? Lets hope so since I did read that sony updates the store after midnight tuesdays.
    It won't be this week. Zen gets the release date at least a week early from Sony and immediately posts it here. We're looking at a 7/31 (US/Canada) and 8/1 (Europe) at the earliest.

Leave a comment:

• s-carnegie
    replied
    Perhaps wed morning for us ps3 players? Lets hope so since I did read that sony updates the store after midnight tuesdays.

Leave a comment:

• Michelasso
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy Bonus View Post
    Disappointed ? The tag reads " Zen Pinball 2 Has Been Released on Mac "
    The Title has been changed. The original one was:

"Zen Pinball 2 Has Been Released!!"

And in the PS3 section as well. It obviously came as a shock. And a big disappointment after people discovered it was for Mac only. Thus that discussion about PS3 exclusivity is just a cloud of fried air based on false premises..

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Woe there! I was just talking about the names. You said, "I wonder if they will get [Pinball FX 3] when it drops". I said no because the name is exclusive to Microsoft. You didn't say anything about the table exclusives. You just asked about the platform itself from what was posted.
    Oh okay. I wasn't going off on ya, Shogun. LOL I was just wondering about the tables themselves. I don't care about the name. I know tables like Ms. Splosion Man is off limits to anyone but MS, but the others like Rome or Pasha could be ported to others like 3DS or Mac. That's all. Just playing a lil devil's advocate here.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Wow! I guess PS3 users don't get any type of exclusivity at all, do they? It's like PS3 folks have to share their tables amongst other platforms and MS gets to keep their own tables. Geez I wonder why that is?
    Woe there! I was just talking about the names. You said, "I wonder if they will get [Pinball FX 3] when it drops". I said no because the name is exclusive to Microsoft. You didn't say anything about the table exclusives. You just asked about the platform itself from what was posted.
    Last edited by shogun00; 07-21-2012, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Nope! Zen made it quite clear that PBFX is exclusive to Microsoft platforms.
    Wow! I guess PS3 users don't get any type of exclusivity at all, do they? It's like PS3 folks have to share their tables amongst other platforms and MS gets to keep their own tables. Geez I wonder why that is?

I'm not starting a war here, its just too coincidental that its like that. Makes me no difference as I have a 360 and every table on PBFX. I just feel bad for PS3 users. Well here's to ZP2 coming soon for the rest of us. (I only have an IPad New Generation and ZP2 wasn't in the App Store yet)

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Now that Mac has ZP2, I wonder if they will get PBFX3 when it drops.
    Nope! Zen made it quite clear that PBFX is exclusive to Microsoft platforms.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy Bonus View Post
    I think he means disappointed as it was a PS3 thing as far as we knew it, and it came out on Mac first. Well at least that's what I think he meant. It doesn't bother me any. I have Zen on ALL devices, except for Android! No Tegra! Now that Mac has ZP2, I wonder if they will get PBFX3 when it drops.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Bonus
    replied
    Originally posted by bazz View Post
    damn i guess psn will get it later then
    the tittle of the topic could be a bit more specific, a lot of people gonna get disappointed by it

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by bazz View Post
    the tittle of the topic could be a bit more specific, a lot of people gonna get disappointed by it
    OH! Thanks for the reminder, meant to fix it but forgot to when I moved it...

Leave a comment:

• bazz
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X