No announcement yet.

Transfer savedata between iOS devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer savedata between iOS devices?

Is it possible somehow to transfer save data from iPhone to iPad?

I'm playing the game on my iPhone at breaks at work and when traveling, but when I get home I wanna transfer my save data to my iPad (where I play most of the time)!

If you are talking about game saves, I don't think you can because there is no game save feature on iOS. Hopefully it will be added soon.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
      If you are talking about game saves, I don't think you can because there is no game save feature on iOS. Hopefully it will be added soon.
      With "save data" I meen all the high scores.

In the game Angry Birds all the game proccess and scores are stored in a separate file that can be copied from one iOS device to another (without jailbreaking). Rovio (developer of Angry Birds) even have a step by step guide on their webpage explaning the proccess.

So I'm wondering if this is possible in Zen Pinball?

Comment

Originally posted by airoliver View Post
        With "save data" I meen all the high scores.

In the game Angry Birds all the game proccess and scores are stored in a separate file that can be copied from one iOS device to another (without jailbreaking). Rovio (developer of Angry Birds) even have a step by step guide on their webpage explaning the proccess.

So I'm wondering if this is possible in Zen Pinball?
        Yes, that is possible. If you have a file browser app, then just copy and transfer the profile.dat file.

Comment

they just need to add icloud saving

bunch of other games, including infinity blade 2, use this. lets you have one save shared between multiple ios devices.

Comment

Working...
          X