X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard de s
    replied
    Marvel

civil wars say when i want buy the table Patch required continue?
    Paranomal Ghost and blade no problems.

Leave a comment:

• Winterflood
    replied
    Got Paranormal table now and there seem to be a couple of bugs. The loading screen shows the Captain America table instead and the confirmation tick appears on the right for some reason during the game, but there is nothing you need to confirm during that bit of the game and the button doesn't respond to being touched.

Leave a comment:

• rbn
    replied
    New update, but unfortunately no fixes like bigger DMD, buttons etc.
    You guys are aware that iPad released a 3th generation (and 4th already) tablet with retina display?

Until then not buying more tables.

Leave a comment:

• Auradragon9
    replied
    Yay I got paranormal today. I'm a bit disappointed that they cut out the blue glowing special effects for the UFO, levitation and triangle holes, but overall it's great

Leave a comment:

• Coffee_n_Donuts
    replied
    Pure awesomeness!!!!!

That's amazing news!

I've got a 6 hour train journey tomorrow. Guess what I'll be doing?

Thanks Barbie.....you're da bomb!!!! x

Leave a comment:

• hillie16
    replied
    Woohoo! Awesome news!

Leave a comment:

• Mblamar
    replied
    Thanks Barbie! Appreciate the great follow-through.

Oh, and STOKED!

Leave a comment:

• Auradragon9
    replied
    HURRAY!!! Thanks for the good news Barbie

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    UPDATE!!!!

Paranormal, Blade and Ghost Rider have been approved and will be available Wednesday! ALSO... Civil War releases on Wednesday!! Thanks for being patient and understanding during the approval process, you guys rock!

Leave a comment:

• hillie16
    replied
    Still in line for approval, from what I understand.

Leave a comment:

• Auradragon9
    replied
    Any word from apple on the status of the updates? Or did they deny them again?

Leave a comment:

• hillie16
    replied
    I definitely plan on backing mine up, I lost Epic Quest progress a previous update.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    I stand corrected. I guess I assumed incorrectly by the in game message and the thought that you didn't want mobile users to have to download back-to-back game updates. Are these updates just for the new dlc or will a title update also be included?

A note to iOS users, I would recommend backing up your saved game file before updating or risk getting your local scores and epic quest stats wiped again.
    Last edited by surf1der; 11-16-2012, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    When i opened the zen pinball app today i got a message saying the 3 tables plus Civil War are coming soon. I'm guessing Zen delayed the release of 3 tables so that they all could be released together with Civil War.
    Nope, no delay on our end, the tables are sitting in line waiting to be approved by Apple, and CW is just added in behind it.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    When i opened the zen pinball app today i got a message saying the 3 tables plus Civil War are coming soon. I'm guessing Zen delayed the release of 3 tables so that they all could be released together with Civil War.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X