Paranormal bugs on iOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Zen!

Any news on a fix for the plunger and special effects? The plunger bug makes getting the skill shot very difficult

Comment

New bugs

I've come across more bugs on the paranormal table.

1. Eyeballs for the chupacabra are locked from the beginning of the game yet the mode won't activate

2. When going for the super skill shot, the ball hits an invisible object that makes it roll into the middle of the screen and makes getting the triple skill shot impossible.

3. Some special effects are still missing, including the alligator, UFO lights, sinkhole lights and haunted house door.

4. Transparency on all the clear ramps is too low and it's hard to see through them.

Comment

Originally posted by Auradragon9 View Post
        I've come across more bugs on the paranormal table.

1. Eyeballs for the chupacabra are locked from the beginning of the game yet the mode won't activate

2. When going for the super skill shot, the ball hits an invisible object that makes it roll into the middle of the screen and makes getting the triple skill shot impossible.

3. Some special effects are still missing, including the alligator, UFO lights, sinkhole lights and haunted house door.

4. Transparency on all the clear ramps is too low and it's hard to see through them.
        Thanks!

Comment

Paranormal Multiball Achievement not showing up in Game Center

I have had an issue on this table with the Paranormal Multiball Achievement showing up in gamecenter. When I completed what was needed for the achievement it gave me the Exorcist achievement instead. Never reported it before because I assumed it would show up once I actually got the exorcist achievement. Today I got the exorcist achievement, but there is still no paranormal multiball achievement. All 3 achievements show up in the app, but only 2 on game center.

Comment

Working...
          X