New Update Just Crashes Out Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Update Just Crashes Out Now

Just updated to the new version of Zen Pinball, with the new Marvel tables, on IOS and it crashes out of the game every time I start it. Tried restarting the iPad and it still does it. I have an iPad 3 with the latest system software.

What have you broken?

Same problem here, also on iPad 3.

Comment

Same issue

I, also, have the ipad 3 with the latest iOS update and the same thing is happening to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Feentje View Post
        Same problem here, also on iPad 3.
        Obviously releasing all these new Marvel tables at the same time has overloaded the levels of excitement it can handle, and it has now just imploded.

Comment

Same here! Never had this problem with Zen Pinball before. Updated and it won't start up now. Rebooted but still does the same thing! Not happy! Cant play if the app won't start!

Comment

Fix Crash Issues Pronto!

Same as others, app is dead in water. Love the app and I have a lot of money invested in the tables. I'm on an iPhone 4S. You guys should test more before releasing this type of update. Fix right away please!!

Comment

For me it appears to be related to the paranormal table. I got all tables and while reinstalling fixes it it starts crashing again once the Paranormal table gets installed. Might be a coincidence however. Really annoying is that all my records appears to have been wiped while reinstalling though.

(Ipad 4, latest ios version)

Comment

iOS update for Iron Man, Moon Knight, Gauntlet and 1 more table

Just installed the iOS update for Iron Man, Moon Knight, Gauntlet and 1 more table and the app crashes. I have every table downloaded so this sucks not being able to play any of the other tables cause of this update crashing. I have an iPhone 4S. Please fix. If I was to delete app and reinstall I'm afraid it'll delete my trophies and high scores. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Othello View Post
                  For me it appears to be related to the paranormal table. I got all tables and while reinstalling fixes it it starts crashing again once the Paranormal table gets installed. Might be a coincidence however. Really annoying is that all my records appears to have been wiped while reinstalling though.

(Ipad 4, latest ios version)

I think it is the Paranormal table as well. I think that table is corrupted. I am going to try installing each table one by one except for Paranormal. I am running the iPad 3 on iOS 6.1.2. And yes, all my locally saved scores as well as my epic quest ranking has been wiped, yet again. I forgot to back up my scores before updating. ARRRGGGHHH. I hate that table.
                  Last edited by surf1der; 03-27-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Paranormal

I just installed all tables (including the new tables) except Paranormal, it works fine now. So the problem is most likely Paranormal.

Comment

I have an iPad4 and my application is also crashing.

Is there a way to uninstall a table?

Regards,

Comment

Zenball is crashing on my Ipad4, after installing the update
                        Ios version is 6.1, the device is jailbroken.
                        After starting it welcomes me, the Zen- logo appear. After that the application is minimized and is shown as active when opening the application list.
                        Maximizing is not possible anymore. I cannot see any tables. I guess the discussion above about a broken table is not the problem, however, the Panoramal table is installed on my device as well.

A restart of the device is not fixing the problem.

On my Iphone5 the update was succesful and the application is working like expected.

Thanks for fixing the problem, it is the first time i have crashes since pinball is available on ios.

EDIT: I have to correct myself. On my Iphone the Panoramal table was not installed. But on the Ipad. Panoramal is the reason for the crash. After updating my tables the Iphone 5 has even a broken pinball :-(
                        Last edited by Computerkammer; 03-27-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Like Othello, I downloaded all the tables except Paranormal (and the star wars tables because I have the standalone version) and the app appears to be working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                            I think it is the Paranormal table as well. I think that table is corrupted. I am going to try installing each table one by one except for Paranormal. I am running the iPad 3 on iOS 6.1.2. And yes, all my locally saved scores as well as my epic quest ranking has been wiped, yet again. I forgot to back up my scores before updating. ARRRGGGHHH. I hate that table.
                            Same problems for my iPad 3 and iPhone 5.

How would you back up your scores before updating? I don't want to lose my scores and progress on Epic Quest and I don't want to wait for a fix. I play Zen Pinball daily. Or I used to...

-J

Comment

Ipad 2 crash

Latest update has now made the game unplayable on the ipad 2 as well . Just for your info. Same as below..paranormal update etc... Its all good, i know yall will fix it.. Peace...

Comment

Working...
                              X