Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Icade Support

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I don't understand why you'd want iCade support. On a pinball machine the buttons are on the sides, but on the iCade the buttons are on the front panel, I can't think of a less pinball like way of doing it. :/

    Unless you've hacked your icade and added buttons on the side? But even then it's going to feel even less like a pinball machine than just holding your iPad. :/

    What you really want is Duo Pinball controller support.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Robee View Post
      I don't understand why you'd want iCade support. On a pinball machine the buttons are on the sides, but on the iCade the buttons are on the front panel, I can't think of a less pinball like way of doing it. :/

      Unless you've hacked your icade and added buttons on the side? But even then it's going to feel even less like a pinball machine than just holding your iPad. :/

      What you really want is Duo Pinball controller support.
      Thanks Robee that you know what i want
      But you are wrong.
      I build a little pinball cabinet for my iPad based on the iCade core and it works really fine.
      "The Pinball Arcade" supports it and it's much more fun on it.
      Here are a little impression http://youtu.be/S9aMWIa9gmk

      If you want duo Pinball support well...I hope zen will make it too.
      Greets Longi.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Robee View Post
        ...But even then it's going to feel even less like a pinball machine than just holding your iPad.
        Are You sure?
        http://youtu.be/OS3luHXI-Tk
        Please ZEN add iCade support...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Longi_land View Post
          Hi
          Any news out there?
          Wish I could use my iCade buttons like in TPA
          Hi Zen...its me...again

          Comment


          • #20
            icade support please

            Zen please add iCade support for iOS. The top 3 digital pins IMHO are zen, tpa, and zacc. tpa and zacc already support icade controls and it is definitely an enhanced experience playing with buttons! I modded an iCade core controller with buttons on the side (flip and nudge) and plan to build out a cab using the icade tech. I ended up jailbreaking my ipad air for the specific reason of being able to install blutrol just so I could play zen on my modded icade core - now my ipad is "stuck" on ios 7.0.4 and is starting to become outdated (glitches when updating apps) - not looking forward to updating ios and re-jailbreaking - sketchy and blutrol is not supported in ios8

            PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add native icade support for ios - thank you!!!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DA5ID View Post
              Zen please add iCade support for iOS. The top 3 digital pins IMHO are zen, tpa, and zacc. tpa and zacc already support icade controls and it is definitely an enhanced experience playing with buttons! I modded an iCade core controller with buttons on the side (flip and nudge) and plan to build out a cab using the icade tech. I ended up jailbreaking my ipad air for the specific reason of being able to install blutrol just so I could play zen on my modded icade core - now my ipad is "stuck" on ios 7.0.4 and is starting to become outdated (glitches when updating apps) - not looking forward to updating ios and re-jailbreaking - sketchy and blutrol is not supported in ios8

              PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add native icade support for ios - thank you!!!
              The community wants any type of controller support why hasn't this issue been addressed yet, it's been over a year now. ICade, duo, mFi, anything.... Please

              Comment


              • #22
                *push*

                Comment


                • #23
                  Yearly request for Zen Pinball iOS iCade (est. 2013)!

                  List of digital pins that you can use with iCade Controller.
                  Zaccaria
                  Pro Pinball (time shock)
                  The Pinball Arcade
                  Stern Pinball Arcade

                  Would be super cool to add zen!

                  @McLovin could you please look into this? We have been waiting 4 years.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hey Zen. Any answer please!?
                    Played on my iCade PinCab yesterday and remembered this thread.
                    Any news for us!?
                    Last edited by Longi_land; 08-11-2018, 12:03 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hey Longi_land! Unfortunately we cannot provide any update on this, if have any news we will inform our Users for sure! Have a nice day!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Hey Longi_land! Unfortunately we cannot provide any update on this, if have any news we will inform our Users for sure! Have a nice day!
                        Hi Chili! Thanks but so sad to hear
                        :—(

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Longi_land View Post
                          Hi Chili! Thanks but so sad to hear
                          :—(
                          It's only been 5 yrs Longi. Give them a little bit more time. I'm sure they will support iCade/controllers in the near future.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            https://toucharcade.com/2019/06/03/x...upport-iphone/

                            Looks like the AppleTV, iphone, and ipad are all getting official support for the ps4 and xbox 1 controllers in the near future. I know this thread is only around 6 years old, but with this news I thought Zen might finally consider adding controller support.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X