Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Icade Support

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Icade Support

    Now as PinballArcade and Zaccaria have got Icade support it would be great to get it for Zen Pinball too !
    I guess there are many people who would love that.

    Thanks in asvance,
    Bodo

  • #2
    I don't want to derail your thread but how are the Zaccaria tables? I installed the app but it crashes after the dev splash screen so I have no idea how well they play.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by surf1der View Post
      I don't want to derail your thread but how are the Zaccaria tables? I installed the app but it crashes after the dev splash screen so I have no idea how well they play.
      Yes something is wrong with the menu. Also got crashs sometimes. The tables are nice to play.

      Comment


      • #4
        Got my iCade Core today and tried some PinballArcade tables. They play very nice with it without any need to modify the iCade with side buttons.
        Zen pinball would be GREAT with iCade support. I hope one day you will implement it as it's a great gameplay improvement !

        Bodo

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bodobear View Post
          Now as PinballArcade and Zaccaria have got Icade support it would be great to get it for Zen Pinball too !
          I guess there are many people who would love that.

          Thanks in asvance,
          Bodo
          Hi, I (as well as several of my friends) would also love to have iCade support! I have made a iCade Pinball Cab (I called it the iPinCade) as well as a second regular iCade...Pretty please Zen!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by codeena View Post
            Hi, I (as well as several of my friends) would also love to have iCade support! I have made a iCade Pinball Cab (I called it the iPinCade) as well as a second regular iCade...Pretty please Zen!
            Sounds great. Do you have a Youtube video to see your Pinball Cab ?
            Zen Pinball is one, or maybe the best virtual pinball game and it would be so great to play it with the iCade.
            Come on guys.. people will start building small tablet pinballs with Zen !!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bodobear View Post
              Sounds great. Do you have a Youtube video to see your Pinball Cab ?
              Zen Pinball is one, or maybe the best virtual pinball game and it would be so great to play it with the iCade.
              Come on guys.. people will start building small tablet pinballs with Zen !!
              No video, sorry. I did have a post on TPA's FB page and TPA Fan site since TPA already has iCade support.

              Comment


              • #8
                Just wanted to bump this thread back up so Zen knows there are more iCade users who would love iCade support in Zen/Starwars/Marvel pinball. Please please please make it happen!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jsd View Post
                  Just wanted to bump this thread back up so Zen knows there are more iCade users who would love iCade support in Zen/Starwars/Marvel pinball. Please please please make it happen!
                  Good idea.. I was just dreaming about that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey Zen i wish an iCade support also because my iCade Core is on the way from Amazon to complete my mini cabinet
                    Some news about that?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Longi_land View Post
                      Hey Zen i wish an iCade support also because my iCade Core is on the way from Amazon to complete my mini cabinet
                      Some news about that?
                      Sorry, nothing to report.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Sorry, nothing to report.
                        Zen, are there any plans to implement icade support ?
                        If not, we don't have to ask again

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi Zen!
                          My "Dead Space Pinball Cabinet" are ready.
                          Now a iCade-support would be great because pinball with real buttons are so much more fun
                          Please Zen make my wish come true

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bodobear View Post
                            Zen, are there any plans to implement icade support ?
                            If not, we don't have to ask again
                            Maybe this news include some hints for iCade support on iOS!?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi
                              Any news out there?
                              Wish I could use my iCade buttons like in TPA

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X