Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Score not calculating properly since last update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pro Score not calculating properly since last update

    For whatever reason the pro score is only being calculated with 38 out of the 42 tables. I noticed this because my pro score randomly dropped considerably. Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Return of the Jedi and Darth Vader are 4 tables being excluded, those tables have always had leaderboard issues, now it seems like those leaderboard issues are also causing pro score issues. I just tried a quick game on Super League Football and let the ball just drain, and the app is including that score instead of my high of over 500MM in my pro score. Is there a way to fix this.

  • #2
    Originally posted by StewAtTheU View Post
    For whatever reason the pro score is only being calculated with 38 out of the 42 tables. I noticed this because my pro score randomly dropped considerably. Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Return of the Jedi and Darth Vader are 4 tables being excluded, those tables have always had leaderboard issues, now it seems like those leaderboard issues are also causing pro score issues. I just tried a quick game on Super League Football and let the ball just drain, and the app is including that score instead of my high of over 500MM in my pro score. Is there a way to fix this.
    What device and OS version are you running?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      What device and OS version are you running?
      ipad mini IOS 8.1.2

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by StewAtTheU View Post
        ipad mini IOS 8.1.2
        Thanks - will have the team check it out.

        Comment


        • #5
          This should be fixed in the next update - let me know if it still gives you trouble

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you! Appreciate the help.

            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            This should be fixed in the next update - let me know if it still gives you trouble

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              This should be fixed in the next update - let me know if it still gives you trouble
              Still does not seem to be fixed. It is looking like I will probably have to fix the problem the old fashioned way. ie. beating all of my old scores for the at issue tables.

              Comment


              • #8
                Same my highscores for the tables mentioned aren't being shown in GC/friends list and are not calculated towards the pro score.
                Highest Scores: 479mill Sorcerers Lair, 219mill Avengers, 203mill MARS, 190mill Captain America, 181mill SW: Clone Wars

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JCman7 View Post
                  Same my highscores for the tables mentioned aren't being shown in GC/friends list and are not calculated towards the pro score.
                  Thanks for letting me know, we'll keep trying

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks for the fix. Everything is back to normal with my pro score. After playing one game on each of the formally at issue tables, the pro score will recalculate appropriately.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by StewAtTheU View Post
                      Thanks for the fix. Everything is back to normal with my pro score. After playing one game on each of the formally at issue tables, the pro score will recalculate appropriately.
                      Yay! Thanks for confirming

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X