Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different Siri Remote configurartion for Apple TV please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Siri Remote configurartion for Apple TV please?

Hi,

I'm a big fan of your pinball tables, an have been buying them from the xbox 360 onwards. Since Microsoft gave up - mostly - on backwards compatibility I had to rethink my purchasing habits and have decided, that investing in your tables on my iOS devices was my most future safe bet.

Thanks to the Apple TV app (performing great btw!!) I can now play my tables on the big screen again, without rebuying them, but the siri-remote configuratin puts a dent into those plans.

I would really like to be able to use both flippers at the same time. So here my question/suggestion: Might it be possible to make an either freely configurabe option or make an option that goes like this: hold the remot horizontally and use a press on the touchpad for right flipper and a touch on the play/pause button for the left flipper? swiped could be used for intuitive tilting of the table. Alto's Adventure uses this "two-button"-setup to great effect so it should be possible, right?

Hopefully you have long since thought about this, any chance of letting me know, if something like this is in the works?

Sven - Great Pinball Fan for a long time =)

Originally posted by Kiddo View Post
    Hi,

I'm a big fan of your pinball tables, an have been buying them from the xbox 360 onwards. Since Microsoft gave up - mostly - on backwards compatibility I had to rethink my purchasing habits and have decided, that investing in your tables on my iOS devices was my most future safe bet.

Thanks to the Apple TV app (performing great btw!!) I can now play my tables on the big screen again, without rebuying them, but the siri-remote configuratin puts a dent into those plans.

I would really like to be able to use both flippers at the same time. So here my question/suggestion: Might it be possible to make an either freely configurabe option or make an option that goes like this: hold the remot horizontally and use a press on the touchpad for right flipper and a touch on the play/pause button for the left flipper? swiped could be used for intuitive tilting of the table. Alto's Adventure uses this "two-button"-setup to great effect so it should be possible, right?

Hopefully you have long since thought about this, any chance of letting me know, if something like this is in the works?

Sven - Great Pinball Fan for a long time =)
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the team.
      Thanks, that is awesome, I hope this is not too difficult =)

Comment

Working...
      X