Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball on iOS iPad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zen Pinball on iOS iPad

    Hi, My wife purchase for me a iPad (Gen 4 - the latest) and I was wondering if my purchased tables would transfer from my XBox account to this devise as well, since they transfer from the XBox 360 to the XBOne I was hoping it was an account thing rather than device thing. Any luck with this idea?

    Also is there anyway to change the email that is entered when the game is started for the first time? I used the wrong one.
    When I'm not playing Pinball, I'm shooting arrows.
    http://www.athensarchery.com

  • #2
    No it's no possible to transfer the tables from different consoles/companies. Sadly you will have to purchase them all again. They are pretty cheap on iOS and they run sales every so often bringing them down to $.99.
    Highest Scores: 479mill Sorcerers Lair, 219mill Avengers, 203mill MARS, 190mill Captain America, 181mill SW: Clone Wars

    Comment


    • #3
      That's what I figured.

      Originally posted by JCman7 View Post
      No it's no possible to transfer the tables from different consoles/companies. Sadly you will have to purchase them all again. They are pretty cheap on iOS and they run sales every so often bringing them down to $.99.
      I figured as much but it never hurts to ask.... Just in case there's something in the works. Perhaps someone know of a up coming sale?? next week or so?
      When I'm not playing Pinball, I'm shooting arrows.
      http://www.athensarchery.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by FlyBirds View Post
        I figured as much but it never hurts to ask.... Just in case there's something in the works. Perhaps someone know of a up coming sale?? next week or so?
        We don't post sales until they are live, so keep an eye out for news

        Comment


        • #5
          Waiting...

          Vacation has come and gone and I'm still watching for sales on the tables so I thought I'd ask.

          Where is the best location to find out if you are having sales? what Web site??
          When I'm not playing Pinball, I'm shooting arrows.
          http://www.athensarchery.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FlyBirds View Post
            Vacation has come and gone and I'm still watching for sales on the tables so I thought I'd ask.

            Where is the best location to find out if you are having sales? what Web site??
            I usually post sales here on the forums, but you can also find out about sales through Twitter/Facebook/Google Plus

            Comment

            Working...
            X