1.39 crashes on iPad 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robee View Post
    iPad 3 on iOS 9.3.1, crashes straight back to home screen on launch, every time. Done nothing other than update the app.

Any chance of a fix that doesn't require me to perform the completely unacceptable user experience of deleting the app and downloading all my tables again?
    Sorry, this is the only solution for now.

Comment

Update of Fix?

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      I've already let the team know - thank you for the report! Hoping to have a quick fix for this one
      Is there any update on this? I don't have the backup to go back to. Mine's an iPad 4 using iOS 9.3.1. Program crashes on startup ever since I installed the update.

Comment

Originally posted by dpikop View Post
        Is there any update on this? I don't have the backup to go back to. Mine's an iPad 4 using iOS 9.3.1. Program crashes on startup ever since I installed the update.
        You lose all your local high scores - but you keep your leaderboard high score and your trophies.

Think of it as a fresh start

Comment

Release 1.40.2 fixed the iPad 2 crashing issue.

Thank You!!!!!

Comment

Latest update - landscape mode on iPad air and iPad 2 now broken - display is shrunk to 5/8 of screen width with the touch controls (i.e buttons) still mapped to full width so they are off.

both devices are still running 7.0.4 (older iOS required to use blutrol for icade controller)
            Please fix landscape mode if you are still supporting ios7 or add native icade support so I can update my devices!

thanks!

Comment

It calls for a solution

Originally posted by DA5ID View Post
              Latest update - landscape mode on iPad air and iPad 2 now broken - display is shrunk to 5/8 of screen width with the touch controls (i.e buttons) still mapped to full width so they are off.

both devices are still running 7.0.4 (older iOS required to use blutrol for icade controller)
              Please fix landscape mode if you are still supporting ios7 or add native icade support so I can update my devices!

thanks!
              The same think happening to me!
              Whit version 1.40 Zen Pinball and ver. 1.8 Marvel Pinball
              For ten days i did a report on the App Store review, it is time to solve the problem.

Thanks

Comment

thanks!
                Can you please email us from within the app and send a screenshot or photo of this?

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  Can you please email us from within the app and send a screenshot or photo of this?
                  Sent. I ended up updating the iOS of my iPad Air - That fixes it.

Kept my old iPad 2 on the iOS that has the issue incase there is a fix so I can still play zen on my icade.
                  (Flipping with real buttons is awesome)

Comment

Sent. I ended up updating the iOS of my iPad Air - That fixes it.

Kept my old iPad 2 on the iOS that has the issue incase there is a fix so I can still play zen on my icade.
                    (Flipping with real buttons is awesome)
                    Good to know! I got your email, by the way - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X