X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by DA5ID View Post
    Reinstalling the entire app helped in that it fixed the app not crashing on initial launch and I have access to all table. but the app crashes when starting all three of the alien tables (actually starting a game using the single player button).
    I see what you mean - it should be compatible with iOS 7.0 or later. Does it let you open them if you start playing offline?

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Does reinstalling on the iPad Air help?

The PSN versions are available here:

EU: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...20vs%20pinball
    North America: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...ystation-store
    Reinstalling the entire app helped in that it fixed the app not crashing on initial launch and I have access to all table. but the app crashes when starting all three of the alien tables (actually starting a game using the single player button).

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    no - haven't downloaded new alien tables - entire app crashes immediately after launch so I haven't been to the purchase table or restore
    purchases (shopping cart icon) yet. It worked for my phone and iPad pro with newest os - just not the iPad air with older os.

also not seeing the alien tables on playstation store (web) or the ps3 in-game store
    Does reinstalling on the iPad Air help?

The PSN versions are available here:

EU: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...20vs%20pinball
    North America: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...ystation-store

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    OK - deleted the app and redownloaded. Restored all the tables (60+tables takes a while). The alien tables were not included in the restore even though I bought Aliens Pinball on a different device so I re-purchased and it gave the "download for free" option. The app launches and all the tables work EXCEPT the aliens pinball - they crash after pressing single player. I deleted the aliens tables and was able to redownload using the restore button (shopping cart) - but the alien tables still crash immediately after starting a single player game.

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Do you have any of the Aliens tables installed? If so, you might try deleting them and redownloading them - or reinstall the app and see if that helps. Let me know if you still have trouble.
    no - haven't downloaded new alien tables - entire app crashes immediately after launch so I haven't been to the purchase table or restore
    purchases (shopping cart icon) yet. It worked for my phone and iPad pro with newest os - just not the iPad air with older os.

also not seeing the alien tables on playstation store (web) or the ps3 in-game store

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    iPad Air running OS 7.0.4

also crashing on app launch after update
    Do you have any of the Aliens tables installed? If so, you might try deleting them and redownloading them - or reinstall the app and see if that helps. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    iPad Air running OS 7.0.4

also crashing on app launch after update

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Darryl View Post
    Version 1.39 crashes on my iPad 2. It never gets to the intro screen.

I rolled back to 1.38 and everything works fine.
    I've already let the team know - thank you for the report! Hoping to have a quick fix for this one

Leave a comment:

• Darryl
    started a topic 1.39 crashes on iPad 2

1.39 crashes on iPad 2

Version 1.39 crashes on my iPad 2. It never gets to the intro screen.

I rolled back to 1.38 and everything works fine.
Working...
X