Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by DA5ID
    Sent. I ended up updating the iOS of my iPad Air - That fixes it.

Kept my old iPad 2 on the iOS that has the issue incase there is a fix so I can still play zen on my icade.
    (Flipping with real buttons is awesome)
    Good to know! I got your email, by the way - thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    Can you please email us from within the app and send a screenshot or photo of this?
    Sent. I ended up updating the iOS of my iPad Air - That fixes it.

Kept my old iPad 2 on the iOS that has the issue incase there is a fix so I can still play zen on my icade.
    (Flipping with real buttons is awesome)

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Latest update - landscape mode on iPad air and iPad 2 now broken - display is shrunk to 5/8 of screen width with the touch controls (i.e buttons) still mapped to full width so they are off.

both devices are still running 7.0.4 (older iOS required to use blutrol for icade controller)
    Please fix landscape mode if you are still supporting ios7 or add native icade support so I can update my devices!

thanks!
    Can you please email us from within the app and send a screenshot or photo of this?

Leave a comment:

• ciaps
    replied
    It calls for a solution

Latest update - landscape mode on iPad air and iPad 2 now broken - display is shrunk to 5/8 of screen width with the touch controls (i.e buttons) still mapped to full width so they are off.

both devices are still running 7.0.4 (older iOS required to use blutrol for icade controller)
    Please fix landscape mode if you are still supporting ios7 or add native icade support so I can update my devices!

thanks!
    The same think happening to me!
    Whit version 1.40 Zen Pinball and ver. 1.8 Marvel Pinball
    For ten days i did a report on the App Store review, it is time to solve the problem.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Darryl
    replied
    Release 1.40.2 fixed the iPad 2 crashing issue.

Thank You!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    Originally posted by dpikop
    Is there any update on this? I don't have the backup to go back to. Mine's an iPad 4 using iOS 9.3.1. Program crashes on startup ever since I installed the update.
    You lose all your local high scores - but you keep your leaderboard high score and your trophies.

Think of it as a fresh start

Leave a comment:

• dpikop
    replied
    Update of Fix?

I've already let the team know - thank you for the report! Hoping to have a quick fix for this one
    Is there any update on this? I don't have the backup to go back to. Mine's an iPad 4 using iOS 9.3.1. Program crashes on startup ever since I installed the update.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Robee
    iPad 3 on iOS 9.3.1, crashes straight back to home screen on launch, every time. Done nothing other than update the app.

Any chance of a fix that doesn't require me to perform the completely unacceptable user experience of deleting the app and downloading all my tables again?
    Sorry, this is the only solution for now.

Leave a comment:

• Robee
    replied
    iPad 3 on iOS 9.3.1, crashes straight back to home screen on launch, every time. Done nothing other than update the app.

Any chance of a fix that doesn't require me to perform the completely unacceptable user experience of deleting the app and downloading all my tables again?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    happy to report - deleted the app and reinstalled it. started with the alien tables by "re-buying" them and they opened without crashing.
    then restored the rest of the tables and everything seems to be working again.

(still want native icade support like pinball arcade, zaccaria pinball, and pro pinball)

-david
    YAY! So glad it's finally working. Apologies for all the hassle with this one.

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    happy to report - deleted the app and reinstalled it. started with the alien tables by "re-buying" them and they opened without crashing.
    then restored the rest of the tables and everything seems to be working again.

(still want native icade support like pinball arcade, zaccaria pinball, and pro pinball)

-david

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    Oh wow - is updating your iOS version out of the question? I know it's a pain but let me know if that is possible - it should help!
    I would love to update my iOS! Ironically the only reason it is stuck at 7.0.4 is because I jailbroke it to run blutrol so I can play zen with my icade controller! Please put in a request to add native icade support (like farsight and pro pinball do).

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    turned wifi off - now entire app crashes on initial launch (with wifi on or off) - even after restarting iPad.
    Oh wow - is updating your iOS version out of the question? I know it's a pain but let me know if that is possible - it should help!

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    I see what you mean - it should be compatible with iOS 7.0 or later. Does it let you open them if you start playing offline?
    turned wifi off - now entire app crashes on initial launch (with wifi on or off) - even after restarting iPad.

Leave a comment:

Working...