Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring Purchases issues.

Hello!

I purchased TWD table yesterday on my AppleTV...In hopes to be able to play it on my phone and iPad also seeing as it was purchased under the same account...

but when I attempt to restore through the app on my phone...it gives an error stating that an "unexpected error occurred during accessing the iTunes store". And beyond that...If i go to try and click "buy table" it gives me a "loading" icon and then does nothing. It will also not let me purchase any other tables. It more or less just times out and keeps me on the purchase screen.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and can't seem to find an easy fix for this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Zak

Originally posted by zakmilwaukee View Post
    Hello!

I purchased TWD table yesterday on my AppleTV...In hopes to be able to play it on my phone and iPad also seeing as it was purchased under the same account...

but when I attempt to restore through the app on my phone...it gives an error stating that an "unexpected error occurred during accessing the iTunes store". And beyond that...If i go to try and click "buy table" it gives me a "loading" icon and then does nothing. It will also not let me purchase any other tables. It more or less just times out and keeps me on the purchase screen.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and can't seem to find an easy fix for this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Zak
    I assume you purchased TWD table within Zen Pinball, is that correct?

On your iPhone/iPad, does it help if you sign out of iTunes (through the settings app) then restart, sign back in and try again?

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post

On your iPhone/iPad, does it help if you sign out of iTunes (through the settings app) then restart, sign back in and try again?
      Yes. I made the purchase directly through the app.

I will give that a shot!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post

Thanks BarbieBobomb! You're the bestest!

Have a wonderful week!

Zak

Comment

Originally posted by zakmilwaukee View Post
          Thanks BarbieBobomb! You're the bestest!

Have a wonderful week!

Zak
          No problemo

Comment

Working...
          X