Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peanuts' Snoopy Pinball is now available in Zen Pinball Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanuts' Snoopy Pinball is now available in Zen Pinball Party!

Play alongside Snoopy, Charlie Brown, and the rest of the Peanuts gang to reach the top of the leaderboards! The table is available Now in Zen Pinball Party: http://apple.co/-ZenPinballParty
    Community Manager
    Zen Studios

This new forum is awful. I tried writing a post about the snoopy table and some suggestions to improve it but my post got deleted when I hit post reply and it logged me off. Not to mention i constantly get a pop up error that says server not responding and the captcha expires after 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
      This new forum is awful. I tried writing a post about the snoopy table and some suggestions to improve it but my post got deleted when I hit post reply and it logged me off. Not to mention i constantly get a pop up error that says server not responding and the captcha expires after 30 seconds.
      Thank you very much for your report, we will check it.
      Community Manager
      Zen Studios

Comment

The rollover lanes should be brighter or a different color than purple. Hard to tell if a lamp is lit. Kickout under Charlie Brown should have a visual and/or audio cue. Can easily drain because you don’t realize a ball was ejected. “Ping pong ball” floaty physics of the special mission balls like to rattle around snoopy’s doghouse without going in and subsequently drain straight down the middle. Get rid of the light ping pong ball physics or make snoopy’s doghouse hole bigger.

Comment

Working...
        X