Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metalhart
    • Oct 2010

Help with SF2 table!

How do you go about starting the fight sequence with Ken, Ryu or Guile?

I know you have to light up the kanji lamp things near them, but how do you do that?

Also, Multiball Super Jackpot... How?

Thanks!
  • fluff
    • Nov 2010

Each symbol represents a different loop or ramp. eg; Guile is: right orbit, Blanka loop, Akuma loop, right orbit.

You need to hit those in that order, (and nothing inbetween) to start the Guile fight. Ryu starts with left orbit the others with right, you can work out the rest of the sequences with that I think.
    Alloy 400 on XBL

Comment

• UnnDunn
      Pinball Fan
      • Nov 2010

Is it me, or is SF2 stupidly hard in terms of the shot sequences you have to make to start the more valuable modes?

Comment

• shawn
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by UnnDunn
        Is it me, or is SF2 stupidly hard in terms of the shot sequences you have to make to start the more valuable modes?
        I will second this. This table along with the Speed Machine table and the Rocky and Bullwinkle table have in my opinion suffered from the physics upgrade. The ball just seems to be really bouncy on these tables now. Its a shame too as my favorite table was the Rocky and Bullwinkle one from the first game.

Wonder why the ball appears to be so much bigger on these tables? Same goes for the Nightmare Mansion table but with that one it doesnt seem to mess with the physics as much.

Comment

• fluff
          • Nov 2010

Orbits on SF2 & Speed Machine seem alot trickier now, there's a very fine line on the flipper from bank shots/orbit/middle right ramps. There seems a bit more randomness involved too, eg, the centre drain on Speed Machine would always end up in the left flipper (so you could use it as a transfer), on fx2 it's about 50/50 left/right. I know it's a case of relearning the tables somewhat, but it's a bit annoying struggling to make a previously easy shot.
          Alloy 400 on XBL

Comment

• chivato
            Pinball Wizard
            • Oct 2010

Last edited by chivato; 10-11-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• satch
              • Feb 2010

i so much want to like this version of sf2 but i just want it to morph into the original gotlieb version

Comment

Working...