Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spacecowboy420
    • Oct 2017

Cabinet mode toggle zoomed in ball launch view issue on some tables

Hi have an issue on multiple tables. I play in cabinet mode and use view 2 I am not a fan of the zoomed up close ball launch as I like to see the full table pressing the camera button takes you out of the close up view on some tables this works by placing you in view 2 with 1 press or what ever view you normally use but this is not the same across all tables. On some of the tables it moves the view on by 1 so I end up being in view 3 and have to scroll them to get back to view 2 every time I launch the ball and its stating to bug me . I have been through all the tables this morning and have listed them below in hope of a fix or if at all possible a way to turn off the zoomed in ball launch in the cabinet settings or options

ZEN STUDIO TABLES
    Adventure land
    Shaman
    Tesla
    V12
    Sorcerer's lair
    Earth defence
    Mars
    Paranormal
    Biolab
    Pasha
    Rome

MARVEL TABLES
    Civil war
    Captain America
    Fantastic 4
    World war hulk
    Fear itself
    Infinity gauntlet
    Avengers
    Ghost rider
    Thor
    Xmen
    Moon knight
    Iron man
    Spider man
    Blade

STAR WARS TABLES
    Clone wars
    Empire strikes back

I also noticed that in full screen ball launch view on Guardians of the galaxy the DMD is blank and dose not show the target like on the Earth defence table shows.
    Last edited by spacecowboy420; 01-28-2018, 09:53 AM.
  • spacecowboy420
    • Oct 2017

played the ps4 version last night and it has same issues on ps4 as well as pc only tried a few tables but it seems to be the same tables as listed above
    only difference is the dmd on the Guardians of the galaxy table instead of being blank it dose not show at all till after the ball is launched and then it pops up.

Comment

Working...