Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thescarymidget
    • Jun 2009

Favorite villian and why?

My personal favorite is Jigsaw (also know as William Russo) because he's the mafia type and I love that for shooting games. Barracuda is pretty freakin awesome too haha
    Barracuda
    33.33%
    Jigsaw
    33.33%
    Bushwacker
    13.33%
    Finn Cooley
    20.00%
    Last edited by thescarymidget; 06-26-2009, 07:12 PM.
  • Spanky
    • Jun 2009

My personal favorite is Barracuda because he is hella funny and they bleep him out on the site like crazy.

Comment

• Ofotao
      • Jun 2009

Jigsaw is my favorite because of his style. =] Evil villain with style = win.

Comment

• Intelligent Moron
        • Jun 2009

Barracuda all the way. You say Crazy Villian with Style, so you truthfully describing Barracuda. Jigsaw is a whiny little bitch that for some reason Frank hasn't put out of his misery yet. Barracuda had two run ins with Frank and Frank showed him who was boss.

But before the run ins with Frank Barracuda was a mean sonuvabitch. The one that I wish they would of included in this game that they didn't was the Russian. Easily take out Finn or Bushwacker and put in the Russian.
        NerdGasm -- by the fans for the fans.

Comment

• Alucard_156
          • Jul 2009

Jigsaw, he is evil man! and looks EVIL!!!!!! (experience learned from not just playing the game)

Comment

• razkazz
            • Jul 2009

I gotta go with Bushwacker cuz he was my favorite when I read the comics as a kid. cuz he had the awesome cybernetic arm. I never knew about the whole religious part of his character, that's kinda weak. Barracuda's hilarious, I'm trying to get all the Garth Ennis trades so I can find out more about the newer characters.

Comment

• badazzsecdef_m3cHz95_IsMe
              • Jul 2009

dude's wearing a purple mask, and an irish accent. how badazz is that? Finn Cooley baby!

Comment

• Ofotao
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Intelligent Moron
                Barracuda all the way. You say Crazy Villian with Style, so you truthfully describing Barracuda. Jigsaw is a whiny little bitch that for some reason Frank hasn't put out of his misery yet. Barracuda had two run ins with Frank and Frank showed him who was boss.

But before the run ins with Frank Barracuda was a mean sonuvabitch. The one that I wish they would of included in this game that they didn't was the Russian. Easily take out Finn or Bushwacker and put in the Russian.
                Woops, you are right. I was thinking Barracuda but I don't know why I typed Jigsaw.

Comment

• slitwrist1134@yahoo.com
                  • Jul 2009

I had to go with Finn Cooley. He was just awesome in his story arc in the comics. I would love to see that done in a movie. It's generally pretty hard to get some memorable villians into the Punisher mythos, and I must say the characters in the game are a perfect fit.

Comment

• Castiglione
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Intelligent Moron

I totally agree with you, Barracuda is a bad ass. And i was also disappointed when the Russian wasn't in the game. Hopefully there will be a download for him in the future...

Comment

• mauricee1
                      • Jul 2012

Jigsaw all the way, because -as said before- he has a style...
                      Bolivar Coronas Gigantes

Comment

• SuekSeath
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2018

Favorite villian and why

Aziz and Ashaya I dont know if you guys said you would but a video or even a forum post on what you think the natural and man made wonders are would be awesome?

By the way, I wanted to buy used 2003 Hyundai Xg350 and i'm pleased that I got vehicle history report before buying. I used Vinchain http://vinchain.io/report/check car vin number check service and with their help I noticed that vehicle mentioned previously is with flood damage. Hope you'll find my advice helpful and it can save you from buying junk and in my opinion they are better than other vehicle vin check repositories

Comment

• MoralJ
                          • Apr 2018

Because Barracuda rocks! The ever best villain! Are you looking for a custom dissertation? Here is https://prothesiswriter.com/buy-dissertation an offer!
                          Last edited by MoralJ; 08-07-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...