X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Everly
    Pinball Wizard
    • Jan 2013

Some love for Wii U?

I'm not going down the path of the missing tables, but rather requesting a sale. The Star Wars Tables were on sale for many other platforms on May 4th but Wii U owners didn't get that for some reason. Seems like it has been well over a year since we have seen any sale on the Wii U eShop.

Can you kick that up to the think tank for us Barbie? If nothing else we can get some activity in this section of the forum.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Everly
    I'm not going down the path of the missing tables, but rather requesting a sale. The Star Wars Tables were on sale for many other platforms on May 4th but Wii U owners didn't get that for some reason. Seems like it has been well over a year since we have seen any sale on the Wii U eShop.

Can you kick that up to the think tank for us Barbie? If nothing else we can get some activity in this section of the forum.
    Will pass your request to the team

Comment

• Everly
      Pinball Wizard
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Will pass your request to the team
      Thx Barbie. I haven't been around very much with my adjusted schedule, but it is nice to see one of the things that hasn't changed is the Zen's Super On Top Of Things Community Manager.

Comment

• steven120566
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Everly

Good Post Everly. I'd really get behind this one if I could ever exercise restraint in purchasing everything they publish for the Wii U. But I own all but two. I did pick up 2 tables yesterday on my 360 at 50% off, as they did a quick sale there on some tables.

Comment

• Everly
          Pinball Wizard
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by steven120566
          Good Post Everly. I'd really get behind this one if I could ever exercise restraint in purchasing everything they publish for the Wii U. But I own all but two. I did pick up 2 tables yesterday on my 360 at 50% off, as they did a quick sale there on some tables.
          Thanks Steven. I just have a thing about buying tables at full price that have been out for months on other platforms. As a result I don't have the last Star Wars Pack, the Iron and Steel pack, or the Age of Ultron table. If Zen throws us a bone I'll grab them, if not I won't.

Comment

• Tech101
            • Jan 2012

I haven't played any pinball in about 4 to 5 months. I'm really burnt out on it. I'm enjoying all those other games I've ignored over the course of the last 2 years. I'm sure I'll play some more pinball again in the future but I still don't feel the need to go down that path for quite some time.

Hope you get your sale Scott!
            Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Everly
              Pinball Wizard
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Tech101
              I haven't played any pinball in about 4 to 5 months. I'm really burnt out on it. I'm enjoying all those other games I've ignored over the course of the last 2 years. I'm sure I'll play some more pinball again in the future but I still don't feel the need to go down that path for quite some time.

Yeah, I don't get to play much of anything anymore with the schedule I'm pulling. But some love would be nice.

Comment

• Everly
                Pinball Wizard
                • Jan 2013

Looks like they went the "No Love" route. Oh well, now we know.

Comment

• steven120566
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Tech101

Tech you need to go back and play. I have taken out most of your scores

Either that or I am hundreds of millions away from taking any of them out. I can't remember, but it is one of these two possibilities.

Comment

• Tech101
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by steven120566
                    Tech you need to go back and play. I have taken out most of your scores

Either that or I am hundreds of millions away from taking any of them out. I can't remember, but it is one of these two possibilities.
                    Lol, I was half tempted to log on the other day just to see what scores I still have at number one. Truth is I don't really care at this time. It's a lot of hard work and it's so time consuming to get those scores. I need to just play for fun but my mental won't let me. I've been chasing high scores for so long I don't know how to have fun. Not that I didn't have fun before though.

Comment

• tfhfony
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Mar 2013

The love is gone indeed... Just waiting for the divorce to get announced...
                      https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                      https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• Tech101
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tfhfony
                        That will happen when the announce they're doing ZP2 for the NX. I can see that happening this year actually. The announcement that is.

Comment

• steven120566
                          • Jan 2015

N-what?

Originally posted by tfhfony
                          I just started a thread "For the Wii U faithful!" in hopes to remind everyone that there is great pinball left in the Wii U. Nintendo has always been my fave... and I am quite interested in the NX. But I will wait out the early adopters... I am bound and determined to get my investment in the Wii U and will play it until pinball goes dark. Right now we have no NX. It will be a good, quality system, no question. Mobile and console together with console quality controls... nothing will beat it. Hopefully good enough to get all 3DSers, all Wii u-ers, and even some older Wii-ers back on board.

But until it sells more than 13.5 million units... LOL!

Tech is right! The announcements will start rolling in big time for it, and Zen Studios will be no exception. Would love to see some x-box live like concessions from zen too, given all we've invested. That is a big feather in Zen's cap what they did for Xbox 360 upgraders. But that is also cart before the horse here.
                          Last edited by steven120566; 03-05-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Frapril
                            • Dec 2011

I think Zen Stopped The Wii U support, we dont have New table since 2015

Comment

• steven120566
                              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Frapril
                              I think Zen Stopped The Wii U support, we dont have New table since 2015
                              They have not said anything officially, but yep, you are right. Safe to say the Wii U version is now a thing of the past and will get no tables, in addition the leaderboard problems will never be fixed. With no word on the Switch whatsoever.

Love the Wii U, and this game, but it is what it is. I like Zen's games and will follow them after Wii U over to Microsoft's console.

Comment

Working...