Thread: Bob's Burgers Pinball!

Default Bob's Burgers Pinball!

Order up! Bob's Burgers is joining Family Guy Pinball in the Balls of Glory Pinball pack, coming soon to console, PC and mobile! See the trailer here!

Looks really fun. Love it when tables have tons of ramps and lanes . In some weird way it kinda reminds me of the Darth Vader table a bit. Don't know why lol.
    Definitely looking forward to the release

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

You had me at "Burgers"

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Default Bob's Burgers

Hú srácok hangulatban már megint nagyon odaraktátok a szintet Alig várom!

I'm hungry !
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Order up! Bob's Burgers is joining Family Guy Pinball in the Balls of Glory Pinball pack, coming soon to console, PC and mobile! See the trailer here!

Don't mean to sound ungrateful but where's the family guy Trailer? And is more on the way?

The cell shading is really an awesome choice, it brings a new variety in the gameroom !

[PEGI18 mode on]

Otherwise... Is there a subtext in english in the title of the pack "Balls of Glory" ? Some trash humour as the cartoons ? I mean, when I read it, I think immediatly all this balls of glory will fall in a hole. I knew the story with the person who sended strange words on tweeter in april 2012, so I guess it's wanted.

[/PEGO18 mode off]

My guess is the Family Guy reveal is coming friday. Archer and American Dad coming today and thursday.

and a release on thursday next week

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Don't mean to sound ungrateful but where's the family guy Trailer? And is more on the way?
    It's coming, along with more trailers

How will this be grouped in the iOS menu? Will South Park grouped in with the cartoon tables?

Quote Originally Posted by DA5ID View Post
    How will this be grouped in the iOS menu? Will South Park grouped in with the cartoon tables?
    Nope, they'll have their own section.

Nope, they'll have their own section.
    So that means your making more South Park tables right? Just nod your head to confirm

Looks great. Your table design (referring more to aesthetically than how it plays) has come so far over the years. They look sharper and sharper.

I don't watch these series, only familiar with them by name, but I am positive I will be getting these Day 1! I went from casual to hooked.

Now, lock up The Simpsons

So that means your making more South Park tables right? Just nod your head to confirm
    Haha We actually don't have any planned, but if that ever changes, what would you want to see on a South Park table that we haven't already done?

*Rubs Hands & Presses F5 Repeatedly*

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Haha We actually don't have any planned, but if that ever changes, what would you want to see on a South Park table that we haven't already done?
    That's a good question that I would leave to the SP uber fans, or just give it to trey and Matt - they are kinda of good at content
    I think the two tables do cover a lot of ground, I actually started watching the show again and think it's amazing when I hit the episodes that are quoted in the tables (adds context)

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    *Rubs Hands & Presses F5 Repeatedly*
    Yep except now my F5 is stuck.

Default Bob's Burgers

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Yep except now my F5 is stuck.
    Yup..I kill my F5 too but fortune that F5 no needs for playing pinball

American Dad! Pinball is coming to the Balls of Glory pack! Also check out the Family Guy trailer on our blog post!

Good stuff, 2 trailers there

Yes yes yes YES YESSS !!!

2 trailers in one day !! 3 on 2 !! You haven't accustomed us to this ! It was worth the wait !
    Last edited by wims; 10-08-2015 at 01:57 PM.

American Dad! Pinball is coming to the Balls of Glory pack! Also check out the Family Guy trailer on our blog post!
    Spamming that "F5" really worked out for the best! All the Tables look great and really capture the shows art style. Release Date.. when?!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Spamming that "F5" really worked out for the best! All the Tables look great and really capture the shows art style. Release Date.. when?!
    We'll have a release date for you soon! And another trailer for the final table in the pack

We'll have a release date for you soon! And another trailer for the final table in the pack
    why thank you

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I haven't heard of Bob's Burgers or American Dad. Though one of the voice overs on the Burgers demo sounded a lot like Archer. I don't watch many cartoons these days, with the exception of Archer and Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty is pretty funny with some pretty twisted takes on classic sci-fi tropes. I would have liked Archer and Rick and Morty to be in this cartoon pack but it would probably be impossible given the mature themes and the pg rating of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    I haven't heard of Bob's Burgers or American Dad. Though one of the voice overs on the Burgers demo sounded a lot like Archer.
    Bob and Archer both have the same voice actors

Quote Originally Posted by Beliskner View Post
    Bob and Archer both have the same voice actors
    H. Jon Benjamin voices both Bob Belcher and Sterling Archer, Kristen Schaal voices Louise Belcher on Bob's Burgers and is Tiffy (not a main character) in season 4 of Archer - but I think those are the only cross overs.

(Sorry -huge fan of both shows)

H. Jon Benjamin voices both Bob Belcher and Sterling Archer, Kristen Schaal voices Louise Belcher on Bob's Burgers and is Tiffy (not a main character) in season 4 of Archer - but I think those are the only cross overs.

(Sorry -huge fan of both shows)
    Don't forget the Bourne Identity crossover with Bob's Burgers that opened season 4 of Archer!

(Also, the new tables look great!)

Quote Originally Posted by dignan View Post
    Don't forget the Bourne Identity crossover with Bob's Burgers that opened season 4 of Archer!

(Also, the new tables look great!)
    Oh, you mean the ACTUAL crossover

When I look at the 3 trailers, it looks even more beautiful than the original cartoons.

I don't know how Zen did. I should send them my old shoes.

There is plenty that can be done with South Park.

Can easily make a Stick of Truth Table after the first video game or Fractured But Whole table for the second game.

Also, a Randy Marsh table would be unbelievable! Him and Butters are probably my favorite characters in the show. (Loved the Butters table, only complaint was that there was nothing from the Maury episode in there which might be my favorite Butters episode.)

Would also love to potentially see the journey of Lemmiwinks,

Could also even do a table based on South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut.

That would be a start, I could definitely think up plenty of other things that could make for great South Park tables.

Quote Originally Posted by StewAtTheU View Post

Can easily make a Stick of Truth Table after the first video game or Fractured But Whole table for the second game.

Also, a Randy Marsh table would be unbelievable! Him and Butters are probably my favorite characters in the show. (Loved the Butters table, only complaint was that there was nothing from the Maury episode in there which might be my favorite Butters episode.)

That would be a start, I could definitely think up plenty of other things that could make for great South Park tables.
    Seems like Randy Marsh is the favorite - we get a lot of requests for his own table

I haven't seen Bigger, Longer and Uncut in forever! I need to watch it again. Which reminds me, when it came out it was in the Guinness Book of World Records that year for having the most swearing in an animated film... hahahaha! So wholesome

Quote Originally Posted by StewAtTheU View Post

Lemmiwinks would be a great idea. I personally would like to see a jimmy and timmy table.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
    Brainscan - Trickster theme.
    Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Seems like Randy Marsh is the favorite - we get a lot of requests for his own table

I haven't seen Bigger, Longer and Uncut in forever! I need to watch it again. Which reminds me, when it came out it was in the Guinness Book of World Records that year for having the most swearing in an animated film... hahahaha! So wholesome
    No. I mean yes to randy. But superheroes first. Also timmy jimmy is an awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mpad View Post
    No. I mean yes to randy. But superheroes first. Also timmy jimmy is an awesome idea.
    Honestly, I think if you are going to do a Superheroes table, it should be a Fractured But Whole table. Like I said before the 2 South Park Video Games would also both make for good tables. Plus, it would make a lot of sense to do a table like this and have a release that coincides with the release of the new game.

I've seen a few episodes of Family Guy. I've never seen the other three shows, but I'm always happy for more pinball tables.

BTW, I miss just entering "water" each time I want to make a comment. This new verification system is kind of a pain. Is it because science scores are so low these days that a lot of forum members got stumped on the H2O question?

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    I've seen a few episodes of Family Guy. I've never seen the other three shows, but I'm always happy for more pinball tables.

BTW, I miss just entering "water" each time I want to make a comment. This new verification system is kind of a pain. Is it because science scores are so low these days that a lot of forum members got stumped on the H2O question?
    It used to be Q&A verification because a few years ago, people complained that the captchas were too much of a hassle and too hard to read. Every so often the hackers would add the answers to the questions to their scripts, and I would have to write new ones. Apparently this last one took them a while to add.

Ever thought about an 'Adventure Time' table?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Barbour View Post
    Ever thought about an 'Adventure Time' table?
    Its fallen on deaf ears many times. Along with Regular Show..

Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    Its fallen on deaf ears many times. Along with Regular Show..
    Just because we haven't done an Adventure Time or Regular Show table doesn't mean we aren't listening, or that it will never happen.

Just because we haven't done an Adventure Time or Regular Show table doesn't mean we aren't listening, or that it will never happen.

Never heard of either even in passing so I had to look them up. Not my cup of tea but I realize many could say this about my suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by djb5f View Post
    Never heard of either even in passing so I had to look them up. Not my cup of tea but I realize many could say this about my suggestions.
    Not every theme we've chosen to base tables on are loved by every single person - and that's fine! We've got a lot of tables available and there's always more in production

Is this a hint? I'm taking this as a hint.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
    Brainscan - Trickster theme.
    Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Not every theme we've chosen to base tables on are loved by every single person - and that's fine! We've got a lot of tables available and there's always more in production
    That's the good thing about ideas for future/upcoming tables. There are ENDLESS possibilities.

I tell people that have ideas to keep them coming and don't lose hope. I'm holding on hope to my mines (table ideas). It's kind of fun to keep hoping because you really never know. The one thing to take away from this is that Barbie is listening and she does pass this info on to the team. Never lose hope!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

*POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*

Don't read on if you like to find out everything by yourself, just though I'd post a small tip to get people started.

To light both kick-backs easily, light 'LINDA' at the roll-overs, once lit hit the far right loop (behind the TINA targets) then hit the cross-ramp with the upper left flipper.

Repeat this again to light the other kick-back.

An ice-cream cone lights at the out-lanes to show kick-back is activated.

I find hitting the centre ramp the easiest. I made a short video to show what I mean.

If I knew how to post a meme representing me pouting for your early play of the tables....I would. Yes I'm slightly jelly, but 24 hours isn't that bad of a wait. LOL
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    If I knew how to post a meme representing me pouting for your early play of the tables....I would. Yes I'm slightly jelly, but 24 hours isn't that bad of a wait. LOL
    don't worry, I got one for you!!!

77999607aideh_sm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post

77999607aideh_sm.jpg
    Hahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Ahh, sorry Rafie! I'm lucky this time, makes up for all the times I've been a day late picking up the new tables because I'm in the EU

Ps: you won't be surprised to hear they are well worth waiting for

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post

77999607aideh_sm.jpg
    Yeah that pretty much fits the bill.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    Ahh, sorry Rafie! I'm lucky this time, makes up for all the times I've been a day late picking up the new tables because I'm in the EU

Ps: you won't be surprised to hear they are well worth waiting for
    Oh yeah man! Steve (ShoryukenToTheChin) told me I would love them. Seeing as I'm a big fan of both Seth McFarlane's shows *American Dad, Family Guy*, I would truly love them. I don't have a lot of knowledge on the other 2, but they look great. Big respect to the designers. They have been hitting these table designs out of the park!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Yeh I've been playing the AD Table religiously.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

How did you all get the tables already? And when are the tables coming out? I thought it was today (USA) but it looks like the PS Store has been updated but I don't see the new tables, on Vita at least.

How did you all get the tables already? And when are the tables coming out? I thought it was today (USA) but it looks like the PS Store has been updated but I don't see the new tables, on Vita at least.
    They just went live in North America: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...ystation-store

They just went live in North America: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...ystation-store
    FYI, just checked via console ps store and in game through ZP2, not seeing the tables yet. May not be live for a couple hours yet when all the store updates come in?

Quote Originally Posted by djb5f View Post
    FYI, just checked via console ps store and in game through ZP2, not seeing the tables yet. May not be live for a couple hours yet when all the store updates come in?
    They usually take a day to pop up for sale in the game, just get them from the PSN store for now.

FYI, I ran into the same problem I had when Antman came out. I bought it first on Vita, then when I went to DL it on PS4 it was listed as already installed in the store, but it wasn't and the import didn't work. The only way I could figure to get the new tables was to go to Zen Pinball on the main PS4 menu, hit related items, then go to my add-ons and download it from there.
    If anyone else runs into this try this method.

Bob's burgers on iOS has a bug. After ball launch and completing or missing skillshot a pulsating button with a check mark appears on the left side of the screen. It stays on screen until ball drain. It does nothing when pressed. Not game-breaking but distracting and gets in the way of touch nudges.

FYI, I ran into the same problem I had when Antman came out. I bought it first on Vita, then when I went to DL it on PS4 it was listed as already installed in the store, but it wasn't and the import didn't work. The only way I could figure to get the new tables was to go to Zen Pinball on the main PS4 menu, hit related items, then go to my add-ons and download it from there.
    If anyone else runs into this try this method.
    That's what I had to do with these. Nothing worked until I went to the PS4 library>Zen 2>Add-Ons>Balls of Glory and click on the download arrow even though it was already downloaded.

Bob's burgers on iOS has a bug. After ball launch and completing or missing skillshot a pulsating button with a check mark appears on the left side of the screen. It stays on screen until ball drain. It does nothing when pressed. Not game-breaking but distracting and gets in the way of touch nudges.
    Ok figured out the button on the left -if you hold it down it cycles between day and night modes. On ps3 you just hold down the launch button. So it has a purpose but don't see myself using it offen. Reguardless you need to cradle the ball to use the button so mabey move it up next the camera button (and make it smaller)?

Ok Bob's burgers is growing on me. For me I think the challenge is making sure that your kickbacks are up. I usually don't have a problem doing bang backs but that left side seems nigh impossible to do so every time. I'm not sure what it is.

That said I think the best way to score on this table is Wizard mode which is somewhat simple to get to. Basically shoot the center ramp 4 times for self promotion (2m finish bonus) Do this again so you can server 3 customers.

Start orders hitting the sinkhole Bob's burgers 3 times. I try and shoot the right loop then the cross-ramp shot with the upper left flipper. Bob says 'I'd recommend the burger of the day' Each lane lit now gives a 1m bonus. Once orders is done basically shoot Lanes and combos in fry mode to rank up the cost of your burgers. I think the more you fry the bigger the delivery bonus is when the customer lanes are flashing. Or you can just wait till the timer goes down if you feel that some shots can be a risk of draining.

Once done with fry mode Random lanes flash and you shoot appropriate lanes to keep them lit and server your customers. It's basically a hurry up for each lane hit. I had it up to 4m+ it decreases pretty rapidly so light lanes as fast as you can. Basically repeat the above steps and wizard mode is lit at the sinkhole. Wizard mode is lit both night and day I'm not sure if it's different for either.

Wizard mode is a 4 ball MB score jackpots then try and hit the super jackpot on the cross-ramp. Scores are random depending how many modes you finish.

Trick or treat MB (Night) shoot the right spinner till the mileage get's down to zer0. Jackpots are 250k which is kind of minuscule. I'm not sure if you can increase it so doing this MB seems kind of pointless. The daytime MB gives you bit more in scoring but not again seems like it's pointless as the scores aren't very high. Wizard mode is the best way to score. Other modes when completed give you a range of 2 - 5m. Stacking them can be rewarding them.

Fun table. I find it much more engaging than Family guy.

Excellent pack. favorite is still American Dad.
    Archer is a tough table to score on It's the only table I have not even got an achievement. All the other's I got pretty quickly. Still second favorite followed by Bob's Burger's and then Family Guy.

Ok figured out the button on the left -if you hold it down it cycles between day and night modes. On ps3 you just hold down the launch button. So it has a purpose but don't see myself using it offen. Reguardless you need to cradle the ball to use the button so mabey move it up next the camera button (and make it smaller)?
    AWESOME - thank you for the iOS update - the day/night checkmark button can now be turned off or moved to left / right / or top of screen in the operator menu under extra adjustments - AND you no longer need to hold the button for 3 seconds with the flippers disabled - THANK YOU

I'll take it - but i still think it could just be a smaller non-pulsating button next to the camera button - and when you press the button it currently triggers a nudge that counts toward a tilt - but its a great improvement to one of my favorite tables.