Thread: Pinball FX2 on Windows 10

Default Pinball FX2 on Windows 10

Pinball FX2 is now available on Windows 10! Please read our blog post for more information.

By the way - anyone needing help with imports from Win8 to Win10, please email me, support @ zenstudios.com

Can I migrate all my purchased tables from Windows 8 version to Windows 10? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by armandotrom View Post
    Can I migrate all my purchased tables from Windows 8 version to Windows 10? Thank you
    Email me! I can help.

Default No Import

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Email me! I can help.
    So....Pinball FX 2 is out for Windows 10, can see that I can buy or import but only get prompted to buy the tables? There seems to be a lot of mixed messages here in the forums and why release it if its not working. Yes I do own EVERY single table since the Pinball FX days for the 360 and the Xbox One but correct me if I'm wrong that your saying imports are not currently functional from Xbox One to Windows 10???

This also happened when the Xbox One version was released, there were "issues" with imports not functioning from 360 to One, MS issues, ect. Zen makes great stuff and always has but please stop putting the cart before the horse releasing stuff if it doesn't function. Some "other" studios have poor track records at that and don't want to see Zen go that route just to please all of us fans. Zen's stuff is always worth the wait but a pain in the donkey if it isn't working properly.

Just my two cents.....

Quote Originally Posted by cmptrblder View Post
    So....Pinball FX 2 is out for Windows 10, can see that I can buy or import but only get prompted to buy the tables? There seems to be a lot of mixed messages here in the forums and why release it if its not working. Yes I do own EVERY single table since the Pinball FX days for the 360 and the Xbox One but correct me if I'm wrong that your saying imports are not currently functional from Xbox One to Windows 10???
    Correct. Microsoft has not yet set up imports from Xbox One to Windows 10. I will post when the imports are functional.

Thanks for your quick help, Barbie;-)

All my purchased tables are now ported from 8.1 to 10. Great work;-)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Voice_70 View Post
    Thanks for your quick help, Barbie;-)

All my purchased tables are now ported from 8.1 to 10. Great work;-)
    You're welcome!

Default WIN8 to WIN10 tables import‏

Hi Barbie,

Can you help me, I just upgrade to win10 from 8.1 and I would like to know how can I import my tables, what you do need from me.

Thanks.

Default Tables missing too in Windows 10

Hi,

Almost all my tables have disappeared in Windows 10. Help pls.

Default Tables crash after ad

Starting about a week ago whenever I go to play a table with ad the system dies and returns to the desktop as soon as the ad finishes. I'm not sure if its related but it asks me to continue the Earth Defense Table. This table is NOT displayed. One time I clicked on continue this game and it reported that it couldn't find the table. I think the crashes started after this, even though I selected different tables.

Bill Mussatto

if we're waiting on MS maybe we need to start tweeting Phil Spencer (https://twitter.com/xboxp3), Larry Hyrb (https://twitter.com/majornelson), Xbox Support (https://twitter.com/xboxsupport) etc and ask about the hold up.

is it possible, that the problem is the in game store?
    I can buy world war hulk separately on windows 10, but have to buy it bundled with 3 other tables on xbox. The four tables could easyly transfer to win10 but how should the single ww-hulk table transfer to Xbox One?

Quote Originally Posted by rage607 View Post
    is it possible, that the problem is the in game store?
    I can buy world war hulk separately on windows 10, but have to buy it bundled with 3 other tables on xbox. The four tables could easyly transfer to win10 but how should the single ww-hulk table transfer to Xbox One?
    Hi there!

There are some hiccups with the cross platform availability and transfer, but there is a way to make the Xbox One tables you own appear on your Win 10 account if available (not every table got a Win 10 version, but most did). I'm afraid in reverse it won't work though.

If you send a mail to support@zenstudios.com with some proof of purchases which you can access here: https://commerce.microsoft.com, we can make the tables from your Xbox One unlocked on Win 10.