Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ypok
    Table Designer
    • Oct 2013

It is awarded in every game, when you've completed the criteria for the Embezzlement achievement. (Spending 100.000 bucks in the armory)

Comment

• skyway73
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by wims
      Oh thanks Ypok ! I've also noticed that point but it was too strange, and sometimes I saw that worked a short moment after 15 millions steps.

While I got you, can you tell me how to get the 25 millions bonus that appears sometimes near the gun or bumper zone ? Thanks !
      I noticed I got 25 million yesterday when I purchased the Extra Ball? Maybe that or when you have over 100k? Might just gave been a coincidence and was something else

*edit* You beat me

Comment

• wims
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Ypok
        It is awarded in every game, when you've completed the criteria for the Embezzlement achievement. (Spending 100.000 bucks in the armory)
        Thanks !

Ok... so it's not the way to get the second achievement on Steam :'(

To resume, this achievement consist to reach 150 millions on one ball (or get the held multipliers), without spelling any time AGENT FIELD in the inlanes / outlanes (so without playing any multiball). Am I right ?

(if I am, it's not a bottle of Champagne I offer to the one who get it, but a cartoon a bottles).
        Last edited by wims; 11-03-2015, 03:29 PM.
        French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

• Ypok
          Table Designer
          • Oct 2013

135 million, but other than that, you are right.
          There are ways to achieve it, however it is certainly a toughy (it meant to be ) Here is a few hints:

A few jackpot upgrades, and a couple carefuly handled CB multiball can work wonders.
          Starting the Wizard mode, with at least one Dangerzone, Archer, Woodhouse, Krieger (LAB) and Bumper mission completed will give you a massive boost for this achievement.

Comment

• wims
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Ypok
            135 million, but other than that, you are right.
            There are ways to achieve it, however it is certainly a toughy (it meant to be ) Here is a few hints:

A few jackpot upgrades, and a couple carefuly handled CB multiball can work wonders.
            Starting the Wizard mode, with at least one Dangerzone, Archer, Woodhouse, Krieger (LAB) and Bumper mission completed will give you a massive boost for this achievement.
            Thank you again Ypok for your advices (a real pleasure to speak with devs on that forum).

It's already too difficult to avoid lightning AGENT FIELD with only one ball (because of the physic, hard slingshots and fast ball). So in multiball, it's just impossible to avoid this. Nevertheless, sure we have to play multiballs to reach 135 millions. On only one ball...

I think you have too overestimated skills and ability of gamers on this table. In the general gameplay, and specialy for this achievement. No one will ever have.

I dont know if achievements could work when you change the angle in the parameters ?

Oh and yesterday I've played a game, my score was around 30 millions and I've got mutlipliers x4... strange. I've recorded my game, I will see why this evening.

Thanks !

Comment

• wims
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by wims
              Oh and yesterday I've played a game, my score was around 30 millions and I've got mutlipliers x4... strange. I've recorded my game, I will see why this evening.
              I guess the multipliers increase is x2, x4, x6, x8 and x10. So it's shouldn't be 135 millions, but 75.

Comment

• wims
                • Apr 2011

Well... I finaly got the achievement "Contrainte" on Archer.

You made something very special, it's probably the hardest of all the game.

Although it's not impossible (since I got it), it's still impossible.

Comment

• Ypok
                  Table Designer
                  • Oct 2013

I'm glad you got it
                  Did the Champagne tasted good?

Comment

• wims
                    • Apr 2011

I dont know, I haven't tasted, I just filled my bathtub with

Comment

• wims
                      • Apr 2011

I've made a video guide with all modes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpXvWpFRGrg

Thanks Ypok for your advices that help me for hidden bonus globe trotters.

Comment

• skyway73
                        • Jun 2012

Thought you might like to see a couple more random moments I had while playing my favourite table of this pack, Archer.

The first is me failing a MB (again) only to be saved by Archer's car performing a bang back for me

The second is strange. As I finished the mission by hitting the last drop-target on the right, the target seems to lower just before the ball even hits it sending the ball up into the airboat. I just love these random moments, hope you enjoy

Comment

Working...