Thread: Archer Pinball

Default Archer Pinball

Archer Pinball is the final table in the Balls of Glory pack! Enter the DANGER ZONE next week!

Wow, looks fantastic, I like the vibe of this table. I might have to check out the show too, funny stuff in the trailer.

1 week away!

Looks good. I like seeing more risque off the wall licenses.

For those of you wondering about the designer for this one, it is Ypok

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    For those of you wondering about the designer for this one, it is Ypok
    Barbie, curious if you had a list for all tables by designer or if this was covered in a thread somewhere. I am wondering who designed my favorite tables and if I tend to favor a certain designer or if it spreads out over many. Of course, the actual theme of the table comes into play some, which is outside the designer. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by djb5f View Post
    Barbie, curious if you had a list for all tables by designer or if this was covered in a thread somewhere. I am wondering who designed my favorite tables and if I tend to favor a certain designer or if it spreads out over many. Of course, the actual theme of the table comes into play some, which is outside the designer. Thanks!
    I thought we had a list going here, but I couldn't find it so I made one: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...able-Designers

I thought we had a list going here, but I couldn't find it so I made one: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...able-Designers
    Awesome, thanks for putting together! Looking through the list, so many good tables in there.

Best one, for me (big archer fan), glad to see fister roboto in it too.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
    Brainscan - Trickster theme.
    Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Well I'm pleasantly surprised to see this table given the mature content. I'm sure it will be toned down quite a bit. On a side note, how many FX network logos can you spot on this table?

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Red face Archer - The Agents Table Sequel!

Yeh I'm hyped to me it feels like a spiritual sequel to the retro Agents Table which launched with the original Pinball FX on Xbox 360.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

*hyperventilates*

RAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !!!!!!!!

Nice!!! Been Watching the show just to get an idea about it. Funny show and as mentioned above good to see that they are able to do this table. Really Crass adult humor that will definitely be toned down.

Ypok designed Starfighter Assault, Avengers Age of Ultron, and Deadpool. The later 2 had varying options for difficulty. Wonder if that would be the case on this table.

Next week then. My son will be on Fall break that may take me away from playing. He does enjoy playing some Zen. His favorite so far is Sorcerer's Lair and South Park (Of all things). He may be interested in these table as well.

The pack looks awesome! Can't wait to see what other tables come out before the end of the year. Can't get enough of Zen. With Zen and TPA, my pinball nerdness never dies.

Wow, I must say that all 4 tables look very well designed. And not to convoluted, which I hate.

Can't wait to get back into pinball next week!

Verstuurd van mijn SM-G900F

Whooo-OOH... Yes yes yes !

I hope you haven't been afraid and used PEGI10 to put some sexy ideas in this table ! (from what I know, Archer is an animation for adults, full of sexy & borderline concepts).
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

I just wanted to post this Joystiq article about how the Archer table came to be - I hope you all enjoy it!

Thanks Barbie for your article !

I've read another one (4 years ago) : http://www.xblafans.com/archer-getti...ble-46489.html

Is that true, this story about "dead hookers" ? : ))) Very funny story !

sooo, how many times have you all been screwed over by that car driving through the play field, just for the ball hit it and drain straight down the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by wims View Post
    Thanks Barbie for your article !

I've read another one (4 years ago) : http://www.xblafans.com/archer-getti...ble-46489.html

Is that true, this story about "dead hookers" ? : ))) Very funny story !
    Hahahaha I don't remember the "dead hookers" part, that was such a crazy day!

Hahahaha I don't remember the "dead hookers" part, that was such a crazy day!
    That's why woodhouse fetches rugs.

Default Archer alone?

I hate to be like this, and I'm sure I'll get reamed in the forum, but is there any way to get the Archer table only? I love the show and definitely want to play the table, but I absolutely LOATHE Family Guy (worst animated show in the history of animation) and those other two horrible shows and don't want to be forced to buy them to play Archer. Heck, I'd pay $10 just for the Archer table alone if you'd offer it as a single. You can buy the single table on Android, so why not on Xbox One?

Sorry... it's just the principle of the thing. I know I don't have to play the other tables. But it's like bundling the ASPCA with the KKK. "You can only contribute to BOTH charities, not just the nice one." Ugh. If it stays as a bundle, I'll have to pass. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by NerveBag View Post
    I hate to be like this, and I'm sure I'll get reamed in the forum, but is there any way to get the Archer table only? I love the show and definitely want to play the table, but I absolutely LOATHE Family Guy (worst animated show in the history of animation) and those other two horrible shows and don't want to be forced to buy them to play Archer. Heck, I'd pay $10 just for the Archer table alone if you'd offer it as a single. You can buy the single table on Android, so why not on Xbox One?
    Depends on the platform - you can purchase tables individually on Windows 10 and the mobile versions of Zen Pinball. Everything is as a pack. Also if you could refrain from comparing one of our licensing partners to a hate group, that would be great.

Depends on the platform - you can purchase tables individually on Windows 10 and the mobile versions of Zen Pinball. Everything is as a pack. Also if you could refrain from comparing one of our licensing partners to a hate group, that would be great.
    It was an analogy -- or maybe a metaphor. I don't know. But not a direct comparison. It was an example of something I love and respect, and something I loathe and revile. I love the ASPCA. I loathe the KKK. I love Archer. I loathe Family Guy. No offense intended.

But I can't support a bundle like this, especially when it's forced onto certain platforms but not others. That's not fair. Many other platform users can buy the tables individually, but Xbox users can't? Why?

I understand a "Star Wars" bundle, I guess -- of which I've bought several. It's all Star Wars. I can't imagine someone being all, "I love Darth Vader, but I can't stand Boba Fett. Please separate these tables." I even understand the bundles with the older, original tables to a certain degree, because not as many people would want to buy those individually -- though I still think anyone should be able to buy any single table if they want. Maybe give a discount if you buy multiples. I don't know.

But this bundle bugs me. This is the first one that I've been really uncomfortable buying the whole bundle for just one table. I've been a loyal, dedicated Pinball FX customer for years, but this really makes me sad. This is the first time I've felt like maybe I don't want to keep giving you any more of my money. I'm sorry. For the first time, I realize this is kind of a selfish, greedy way to sell your tables, and it discriminates against Xbox One users. So maybe the KKK analogy isn't so far off after all.

:-(

[I am SO gonna get hate mail for this. Ugh]
    Last edited by NerveBag; 10-23-2015 at 11:03 PM.

But this bundle bugs me. This is the first one that I've been really uncomfortable buying the whole bundle for just one table. I've been a loyal, dedicated Pinball FX customer for years, but this really makes me sad. This is the first time I've felt like maybe I don't want to keep giving you any more of my money. I'm sorry. For the first time, I realize this is kind of a selfish, greedy way to sell your tables, and it discriminates against Xbox One users. So maybe the KKK analogy isn't so far off after all.
    The first world problems are real. Comparing a game developer to a racist hate group because they don't sell all their DLC seperately on the platform you play on. By the way you also can't buy the tables individually on PS3, PS4 and Vita either.
    If you don't want to support this pack because you don't like some of the content just don't buy it and maybe give some constructive criticism. There's no reason to not express your concerns in a polite way

When you have to preface your comments with

I know this... But I'm going to say it anyway

Or I know I'll get reemed for this

Or I'll get hate email for this

Then maybe you shouldn't say it because you already recognize you sound dumb, bad, or ignorant.

Buy it or don't - it's not like they are going to unmake the table because you don't like it.
    And seriously if you would pay 10 for archer than do that pay 10 bucks and don't play the other tables stop whining
    Like cable and everything else you buy in bundles some channels I'll never watch but it's part of the subscription or bulk -- I buy lunch chips in bundles I eat them all and throw Cheetos away cuz I don't like them I don't write an e-mail to lays and say stop including Cheetos to your snack packs . I buy a magazine do I like all the Articles or read them all -- no . Just the ones I'm interested in. Buy it or don't
    If you can add your 2 cents surely I can add mine sheesh
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 10-23-2015 at 11:48 PM.

You're all absolutely right. I know I'm being petty. But I'm not dumb, bad or ignorant. You're just mean, as most people on the Internet are.

I knew when I complained that I would get this kind of reaction. But complaining is the American Way, right? And I guarantee that all of you have complained about something that didn't work the way you wanted it to. Yes, they are first-world problems. Yes, I know I'm being a whiny bitch because I want to buy this product MY way instead of the way they offer it to me. But that's what freedom of speech is all about. I'd love it if I could buy just the table I want and not have to pay for the crappy tables I DON'T want. Is that so freakin' horrible? I don't understand why my simple request is so reprehensible.

Hate me if you want. Call me petty or childish or whatever. I'm not denying it. I just don't really understand why I can't buy the table I want without having to buy three others I hate. Especially since you can on other platforms. If I can't, I can't. Fine. I won't buy it. My life will go on. I just thought it would be nice if they could be separated.

Sorry I broke the Internet with a simple request. Go about your business. I'll find other ways to entertain myself, and ZenStudios will lose a couple-dozen dollars because I'm pissed off. They don't care, and I'll eventually die, and everything in the universe will go on.

I'd still like to be able to play this table, though, without having to buy a bunch of shit I don't care about. That's all I was trying to say.

You're all absolutely right. I know I'm being petty. But I'm not dumb, bad or ignorant. You're just mean, as most people on the Internet are.

I knew when I complained that I would get this kind of reaction. But complaining is the American Way, right? And I guarantee that all of you have complained about something that didn't work the way you wanted it to. Yes, they are first-world problems. Yes, I know I'm being a whiny bitch because I want to buy this product MY way instead of the way they offer it to me. But that's what freedom of speech is all about. I'd love it if I could buy just the table I want and not have to pay for the crappy tables I DON'T want. Is that so freakin' horrible? I don't understand why my simple request is so reprehensible.

Hate me if you want. Call me petty or childish or whatever. I'm not denying it. I just don't really understand why I can't buy the table I want without having to buy three others I hate. Especially since you can on other platforms. If I can't, I can't. Fine. I won't buy it. My life will go on. I just thought it would be nice if they could be separated.

Sorry I broke the Internet with a simple request. Go about your business. I'll find other ways to entertain myself, and ZenStudios will lose a couple-dozen dollars because I'm pissed off. They don't care, and I'll eventually die, and everything in the universe will go on.

I'd still like to be able to play this table, though, without having to buy a bunch of shit I don't care about. That's all I was trying to say.
    Get an iPad. You can buy the tables individually there.

Nice make yourself the victim after doubling down on your kkk comment even after you knew the consequences of it and were politely asked not to do it

Two points you don't seem to get here.

1: Sure a lot of people have complained about things here before. In fact it happens all the time. However we like to not make comparisons to groups like the KKK and that is very much appreciated by the Zen staff. You can be assured that appropriately phrased complaints are being heard by Zen.

2: It's a common misconception that the internet has freedom of speech everywhere. This forum and pretty much every other forum is run by a group of people that make set rules for the forums. Forums are dictatorships and if the dictators or their followers don't like what you say you get burned. If you really just want to say whatever is on your mind you can build your own website and write a hateblog

Default Clone Video Mode

Anyone completed that Bumper Mode, the one where you have to hit the clones on the dot-matrix. Left Flipper for the left, Launch for the centre, and finally right flipper for the right. I can't seem to get the timing right.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I'm enjoying the new tables. But...

How do you raise the multiplier on Archer? What does the Awesome multiplier do? (Higher percentage per mission?) And what do the FIELD AGENT rollovers get you?

There is a lot in the table guide but I'm confused about these things. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Anyone completed that Bumper Mode, the one where you have to hit the clones on the dot-matrix. Left Flipper for the left, Launch for the centre, and finally right flipper for the right. I can't seem to get the timing right.
    I did it once. What i'm having a hard time with is the alleyway shootout. Not once have i completed it.

Quote Originally Posted by littlechunk View Post
    I'm enjoying the new tables. But...

How do you raise the multiplier on Archer? What does the Awesome multiplier do? (Higher percentage per mission?) And what do the FIELD AGENT rollovers get you?

There is a lot in the table guide but I'm confused about these things. Thanks!
    The awesome thing is how many missions you've completed. You have to spell out Awesomeness. Certain missions give you more than others due to the difficulty. I've only been up to Awesome.

Field agent rollovers i think bump up lane jackpots or something along those lines. Like purchasing the extra bonus from the armory for 1k.

I've beaten that mode, however I could not seem to get the launch button to work when it was in the middle, so I just focused on hitting him every time he was on the left and right. However, I might just be having problem with the launch button because I play on an iPad and a lot of times the launch button doesn't work consistently.

Think I've only failed once, just a case of timing: you have to be quick. Also, I think if you hit the wrong flipper/plunger it seems to speed up for the next few?

I also am struggling on the FPS mini-game. Sometimes I seem to hit the baddies but it doesn't register? I've yet to beat it after many attempts. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or you have to be super accurate.

On another point, I love the idea of hitting that lit shot when the phone rings but the shot is too tough! The time limit is tight, but fine. Sometimes it seems as if a hit doesn't register. I've never locked more than1 ball lol.

Fun and challenging table though.

I finally had a good run on this table today. Scored 489m 2nd only wims who has over 1b or something on steam. Don't recall.

Completing missions allows you to try an lock a ball up the Danger Zone ramp. It doesn't matter what missions you complete. It's not that it's difficult to lock a ball up the danger Zone ramp it's that you have 7 seconds to do so. I find Krieger missions the easiest. Accuracy is the key. After you lock 3 balls. You have to complete another mission and shoot the Danger Zone ramp again within 7 seconds to do so. Basically have to lock the ball 4 times to start the MB mode. It's more of an 'add-a-ball' mode and it's quite rewarding IMO.

Target lights flash shooting certain target lanes brings the ball to that Pachenko like ramp in the upper left. Light all the flashing dots solid to raise Jackpots as jackpots ramp up if all dots are solid. I had 9m+ at one point. Shooting certain amount of lanes gives you an add a ball aspect to the mode. I've had 3 or 4 balls going don't recall. I felt it was worthy of the accomplishment to lock the balls in the 7 second time frame after completing a mission. So rewarding.

Finally got AWESOMNESS as well. It's 4 ball MB but scores aren't that much better than locking 3 balls after beating modes/missions. Typical Wizard mode but not as rewarding I fear. My jackpots were around 2m+ and didn't seem to ramp up like the above mode. I though it could have been more rewarding considering how challenging the missions are at times.

In this particular perhaps jackpots could have been bigger in the AWESOMNESS Wizard mode if I raised the jackpots in the shop. But I kept using my funds to buy kickbacks. I don't have a problem doing bangbacks from the right side. The left side I can't consistently do a bangback for some reason. Anyway most all of my funds was getting kickbacks. I could have raised the jackpots a bit more.

I got to remember not to raise the jackpots as I still have yet to do the achievement Restraint. I've got 10x in the above game but I've raised the mode jackpots while doing it, so the achievement didn't click. Plus, I have yet to get the other one where you need to spend 100k in the shop.

An overall challenging table. Which I like. Scoring is tough and that's ok. Again it felt rewarding to accomplish what I did today.

Now to replicate it again? Well I will

Nice score tenorhero! I have yet to put up a decent score or reach the Wizard mode. I think it would have made more sense to swap the scoring for the Wizard mode and the Avalanche MB.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    ...Basically have to lock the ball 4 times to start the MB mode. It's more of an 'add-a-ball' mode and it's quite rewarding IMO
    To say the least!! The scoring is crazy during this MB, especially compared to all the other scoring on the table.

I'm gonna have a proper run at this table tomorrow, now I've learned that the Ball-save you can purchase from the Armoury lasts until you drain a ball (thanks Ty!) life should be a little easier

Hi,

I played a good game (around 1 billion) so now I think I can write better impressions.

► Gameplay :

It's a good table but... As I said before, very difficult (too difficult ?) to handle. I dont know if everyone will really enjoy it, because of many things : hard physic, hard slingshots, outlanes drains, fast ball, control difficulty. A middle player could play 10 minutes for one game, with a score around 20 millions (as we see on the leaderboards).

Two things are specialy just im-po-ssi-ble to manage :

1) The success "Contrainte" (in french) only on Steam version : up the EOB to x10 without increase the bonus mode by spelling inlane / outlane.
    2) The 5th extraball by hanging up the phone 3 times in succession.

I offer a bottle of Champagne to the guy who manage these 2 things (it's not a joke, contact me by PM).

Otherwise, items in the armurery are too expansive (100.000$ the extraball, I got it but wouh !!), specially when you buy them on the same ball : best thing to do is wasting time to hit the orbit spinner, and it's really tedious.

Scoring system is really strange : little bonus when you manage a hard mission, and huge jackpots when you start the avalanche.

► Ambience :

In the same time, I watch the episodes of Archer and discover the serie (it's not known in France).

For my taste, you were too shy with this table that just explores the action side, but not the trash / sex / quirky side of the serie. The table is intended to a young audience but should have been more mature, the study of the character is not well represented.

For exemple, I think the South Park table is more trash than the Archer table, while it's the reverse for the animated series.

But... you did the job ! Thanks !

Nice post wims, I agree with most points. I think the table has been ruined for me today though, I managed my best score of nearly 400k and a couple of Wizard modes and Avalanche MBs. My problem is that I found the best way to progress is buying the Ball-save, one of my pet hates on any table. I know the price goes up after each purchase (good idea) but it resets again on the next ball. I would have kept it going up and up each time. It becomes so I won't play unless it's active, especially on such a tough table.

Other annoyances include the near impossible FPS gun game, I haven't beaten it once (ok I know it's possible but... sheesh...) If it had 5 more seconds I think it would be much fairer and still tough.

The MB where you have to hang up the phone. Is it broken?? I have only ever managed to lock 1 ball a couple of times in many plays! Has anyone started it?...

A minor gripe is the brown colour up the launch lane and around the bumpers. It just looks dull and unfinished compared to the rest of the table. Also, when the ball goes round the left orbit into the bumpers it seems to magically appear there?... Or maybe it's just me. It looks weird.

I love the Avalanche MB and how you start it. I wish the it wasn't as high scoring, or at least make the Wizard mode more profitable.

Overall I've had fun with it, if the above changes had been made it could have been a classic.

PS I'm dreading going for the spend 100k trophy to keep my 100% on PS3. Urrrgghh.

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    Other annoyances include the near impossible FPS gun game, I haven't beaten it once (ok I know it's possible but... sheesh...) If it had 5 more seconds I think it would be much fairer and still tough.
    Oh yes, I forgot that point ! This game is too difficult, specialy with the pincab view (vertically target is even harder). If I understand you have something like 10 seconds and 10 bullets to shoot 10 ennemies. So the mission could also stop if you miss only one shot (or is it a bug ?)

The MB where you have to hang up the phone. Is it broken?? I have only ever managed to lock 1 ball a couple of times in many plays! Has anyone started it?...
    I've played it, so it's not broken. It's similar to the CB multiball, but you can increase the JP with the spinner. The real problem concerns the Extraball, you have to hang up the phone 3 times "in succession".

PS I'm dreading going for the spend 100k trophy to keep my 100% on PS3. Urrrgghh.
    You can do it ! My technic is to always play with the top flipper and shoot the spinner. It's not impossible as the 2nd success on Steam can be.

I also discover yesterday (after my billion) that the ball save is permanent. That can help, but it becomes too expansive on the same ball. There comes a time you have to manage, and prefer to keep some dollars for next balls (prices reset), to gain the super expensive extraball. With 7 balls (extraball with lock phone is impossible) I think the wise thing to do, is to not exceed 15.000$ in the ball save per ball (so 2 ball save per ball). 7x15.000=105.000$, the price of the extraball (don't forget ball save is not an extraball, it's dead after a multiball Avalanche or CB multiball).

Cool Another Wizard Mode defeated!

Well I managed to place no.4 on leaderboards. Managed to beat the Wizard Mode on my first ball, but went all downhill from there lol. I beat the FPS Video Mode as well.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Well I managed to place no.4 on leaderboards. Managed to beat the Wizard Mode on my first ball, but went all downhill from there lol. I beat the FPS Video Mode as well.
    Congrats!

I'm back at 100% on PS3 now, 28 mins between all 4 trophies lol. That Archer trophy requires patience... I just played on my phone and timed out all the missions I inadvertently started, not worth the risk.

Now I can get back to playing properly

Default nq6amy

Do Tamas read the forum ?

I think there's a bug with the multipliers. I've recorded all my games and don't find why they increase. It's like random, or looks like they increase with the distance traveled by the balls. And when a multiball is activated, they increase rapidly without any reason.

I really dont understand, so may be Tamas could help ?

Do Tamas read the forum ?

I think there's a bug with the multipliers. I've recorded all my games and don't find why they increase. It's like random, or looks like they increase with the distance traveled by the balls. And when a multiball is activated, they increase rapidly without any reason.

I really dont understand, so may be Tamas could help ?
    It might seem random, but it is not The multipliers increase after every 15 million points earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ypok View Post
    It might seem random, but it is not The multipliers increase after every 15 million points earned.
    Oh thanks Ypok ! I've also noticed that point but it was too strange, and sometimes I saw that worked a short moment after 15 millions steps.

While I got you, can you tell me how to get the 25 millions bonus that appears sometimes near the gun or bumper zone ? Thanks !
    Last edited by wims; 11-03-2015 at 02:41 PM.

It is awarded in every game, when you've completed the criteria for the Embezzlement achievement. (Spending 100.000 bucks in the armory)

Oh thanks Ypok ! I've also noticed that point but it was too strange, and sometimes I saw that worked a short moment after 15 millions steps.

While I got you, can you tell me how to get the 25 millions bonus that appears sometimes near the gun or bumper zone ? Thanks !
    I noticed I got 25 million yesterday when I purchased the Extra Ball? Maybe that or when you have over 100k? Might just gave been a coincidence and was something else

*edit* You beat me

It is awarded in every game, when you've completed the criteria for the Embezzlement achievement. (Spending 100.000 bucks in the armory)
    Thanks !

Ok... so it's not the way to get the second achievement on Steam :'(

To resume, this achievement consist to reach 150 millions on one ball (or get the held multipliers), without spelling any time AGENT FIELD in the inlanes / outlanes (so without playing any multiball). Am I right ?

(if I am, it's not a bottle of Champagne I offer to the one who get it, but a cartoon a bottles).
    Last edited by wims; 11-03-2015 at 04:29 PM.

135 million, but other than that, you are right.
    There are ways to achieve it, however it is certainly a toughy (it meant to be ) Here is a few hints:

A few jackpot upgrades, and a couple carefuly handled CB multiball can work wonders.
    Starting the Wizard mode, with at least one Dangerzone, Archer, Woodhouse, Krieger (LAB) and Bumper mission completed will give you a massive boost for this achievement.

135 million, but other than that, you are right.
    There are ways to achieve it, however it is certainly a toughy (it meant to be ) Here is a few hints:

A few jackpot upgrades, and a couple carefuly handled CB multiball can work wonders.
    Starting the Wizard mode, with at least one Dangerzone, Archer, Woodhouse, Krieger (LAB) and Bumper mission completed will give you a massive boost for this achievement.
    Thank you again Ypok for your advices (a real pleasure to speak with devs on that forum).

It's already too difficult to avoid lightning AGENT FIELD with only one ball (because of the physic, hard slingshots and fast ball). So in multiball, it's just impossible to avoid this. Nevertheless, sure we have to play multiballs to reach 135 millions. On only one ball...

I think you have too overestimated skills and ability of gamers on this table. In the general gameplay, and specialy for this achievement. No one will ever have.

I dont know if achievements could work when you change the angle in the parameters ?

Oh and yesterday I've played a game, my score was around 30 millions and I've got mutlipliers x4... strange. I've recorded my game, I will see why this evening.

Thanks !

Oh and yesterday I've played a game, my score was around 30 millions and I've got mutlipliers x4... strange. I've recorded my game, I will see why this evening.
    I guess the multipliers increase is x2, x4, x6, x8 and x10. So it's shouldn't be 135 millions, but 75.

Well... I finaly got the achievement "Contrainte" on Archer.

You made something very special, it's probably the hardest of all the game.

Although it's not impossible (since I got it), it's still impossible.

I'm glad you got it
    Did the Champagne tasted good?

I dont know, I haven't tasted, I just filled my bathtub with

I've made a video guide with all modes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpXvWpFRGrg

Thanks Ypok for your advices that help me for hidden bonus globe trotters.

Thought you might like to see a couple more random moments I had while playing my favourite table of this pack, Archer.

The first is me failing a MB (again) only to be saved by Archer's car performing a bang back for me

The second is strange. As I finished the mission by hitting the last drop-target on the right, the target seems to lower just before the ball even hits it sending the ball up into the airboat. I just love these random moments, hope you enjoy