Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DarkKodiaK
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    Microsoft just started the process of publishing it a few minutes ago, should be live in the next couple of hours
    They pop up in the game menu, but I'm getting "unable to purchase" even though i bought them earlier today on the 360.
    Am I just jumping the gun or is this something else?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK
      They pop up in the game menu, but I'm getting "unable to purchase" even though i bought them earlier today on the 360.
      Am I just jumping the gun or is this something else?
      Are you still unable to purchase them?

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
        • Jun 2012

Are you still unable to purchase them?
        It finally worked and transferred over around 1am last night. Now my eyes are not bleeding from playing on the 360 again lol

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

I just wanted to post this Joystiq article about how the Archer table came to be - I hope you all enjoy it!

Comment

• pjclark
            • Oct 2014

Mac OSX TBA?

Any idea when the "TBA" for the Mac OSX version of Balls of Glory will be announced? I only play on my iMac and I'm looking forward especially to the Bob's Burgers and Archer tables, and I just noticed that I'm the odd man out because they've been released on all the platforms but the one I play on. Urgh! Does this have anything to do with the "El Capitan" release for OSX slowing things down?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by pjclark
              Any idea when the "TBA" for the Mac OSX version of Balls of Glory will be announced? I only play on my iMac and I'm looking forward especially to the Bob's Burgers and Archer tables, and I just noticed that I'm the odd man out because they've been released on all the platforms but the one I play on. Urgh! Does this have anything to do with the "El Capitan" release for OSX slowing things down?
              We're just waiting for approvals from Apple and then it should be good to go - not sure how long it will be but I can't imagine it would be more than a week or two at most. I'll be sure to update once we have more details

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Balls of Glory Pinball is now available for the Mac version of Zen Pinball 2!

Comment

• pjclark
                  • Oct 2014

Thanks!

Balls of Glory Pinball is now available for the Mac version of Zen Pinball 2!
                  Sweet! Excited to start playing! Thanks for the update BarbieBobomb!

Comment

Working...