New Tables -> New Problems - Swarm says im offline :-)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hou$emei$ter
    • Jul 2014

New Tables -> New Problems - Swarm says im offline :-)

Oh yes, i´m offline...

2 active connections but im OFFline

• jaredmorgs
    • Mar 2013

Swarm hasn't been used for months on Android. It's Google Play Games now.

Comment

• hou$emei$ter
      • Jul 2014

Sorry, but they use swarm on all Amazon Devices
      And Amazon = Android....

Just take a look at the screenshot.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hou$emei$ter
        Sorry, but they use swarm on all Amazon Devices
        And Amazon = Android....

Just take a look at the screenshot.
        Try logging out, restarting and then log back in. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Comment

• hou$emei$ter
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          Try logging out, restarting and then log back in. Let me know if that doesn't work.
          logged out three times, same problem on all 3 kindle´s and the blackberry.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Oh wow, what kindle models and OS versions are you using?

Comment

• hou$emei$ter
              • Jul 2014

video is online in ~5 min

Comment

• hou$emei$ter
                • Jul 2014

Oh wow, what kindle models and OS versions are you using?

OS is the latest, Fire OS 4.5.5

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Thanks - I'll have the team check it out. Let me know if there are any changes in the meantime.

Comment

• hou$emei$ter
                    • Jul 2014

It´s just 3 months ago i had the same Problem, new tables and again a new highscore bug.

Now i can´t play for the last 7 days. How long will that take ?

New tables = new Bug, again and again ? Is this the future ???

Comment

• Lomax
                      • Oct 2015

same issue here

Yeah, I noticed I have the same problem now as well, and if you click the "Forgot password" option, nothing ever happens. If they are switching to amazon gamecircle or google play, it hasn't been implemented correctly on the Amazon app. Combine this with the facts that Amazon still doesn't have an update for the main app that allows you to purchase the new tables and that the Steam leaderboard reset was so poorly managed and my feelings about Zen have been pretty severely diminished in recent weeks. This new set of tables had me excited enough to want to buy them on multiple platforms, as it stands I haven't bought them at all and my hype for them is almost completely gone.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Lomax
                        Yeah, I noticed I have the same problem now as well, and if you click the "Forgot password" option, nothing ever happens. If they are switching to amazon gamecircle or google play, it hasn't been implemented correctly on the Amazon app. Combine this with the facts that Amazon still doesn't have an update for the main app that allows you to purchase the new tables and that the Steam leaderboard reset was so poorly managed and my feelings about Zen have been pretty severely diminished in recent weeks. This new set of tables had me excited enough to want to buy them on multiple platforms, as it stands I haven't bought them at all and my hype for them is almost completely gone.
                        The team is still working on this Swarm issue and the update issue as well. For some reason the update is showing for most players, but some still aren't able to access it. Super weird but like I said it's being investigated.

Comment

• Lomax
                          • Oct 2015

The team is still working on this Swarm issue and the update issue as well. For some reason the update is showing for most players, but some still aren't able to access it. Super weird but like I said it's being investigated.
                          What makes no sense to me then is why when I do a full reinstall, it still says I need an update. Shouldn't the installed version be fully up to date, regardless of if an update for old installs is available? I've tried via both the old appstore app as well as the new underground app. Both have the same result.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 on Verizon if that information is of any value.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Lomax
                            What makes no sense to me then is why when I do a full reinstall, it still says I need an update. Shouldn't the installed version be fully up to date, regardless of if an update for old installs is available? I've tried via both the old appstore app as well as the new underground app. Both have the same result.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 on Verizon if that information is of any value.
                            Thanks! Will let you know as soon as I have any suggestions or news on this

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Hey everyone - Unfortunately, Swarm is shutting down their servers. We were not warned of this until we investigated player reports that their Swarm accounts were offline. We’ll be switching to Game Circle, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Let me know if you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer as best I can.

Also - the Amazon update should be available for everyone soon, just awaiting final confirmation - thanks for your patience!

Comment

Working...