X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fingerjack
    • Aug 2015

Family Guy Slow Motion Crash Glitch

Hi,

Love the new Fox tables. Running latest iOS on 32 gig iPad Air and Family guy (in 5 out of 8 games) goes into slow motion then the whole app crashes. I can hardly make it through a game, which is not only a shame because I paid for it but because it was so darn fun. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
  • DA5ID
    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Fingerjack
    Hi,

Love the new Fox tables. Running latest iOS on 32 gig iPad Air and Family guy (in 5 out of 8 games) goes into slow motion then the whole app crashes. I can hardly make it through a game, which is not only a shame because I paid for it but because it was so darn fun. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
    Similar setup but not the latest OS (7.0.4) - the only time zen slows down for me is when I am receiving email notifications. There is 2 distinct studders but never crashes.

Maybe turn your notifications off?

Comment

• CPH
      • Mar 2013

Hi,

Same situation here. Almost unplayable ...

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Hi,

Does it happen every time? Do you have other apps running int he background? Try restarting before you play and see if that helps at all.

Comment

• Fingerjack
          • Aug 2015

Family Guy Slow Mo Crash

Hi, thanks for replies. I have ALL other apps closed. It could be emails. And I did try restarting. I'll turn off notifications, restart again and let you know. Very frustrated... My first game tonight. And about to crack a 100 mil on second ball and then the slo mo crash. Ya happens just about every time. Dang! Hope there is a fix for this! Great game otherwise. Gig-ga-ty!

Comment

• Fingerjack
            • Aug 2015

American Dad has same problem

Hi,

Despite closing app and restarting several times and having no their apps open I continue to have the same problem. Even in airplane mode.

I then had the same exact problem on my second game of American Dad.

Don't know what sets off the glitch, but can't make it through a single game.

Help anyone? Again 32 GB IPad Air iOS 9.1.

I have very other Zen Pinball game for iOS. Never had this problem.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Hi,

Despite closing app and restarting several times and having no their apps open I continue to have the same problem. Even in airplane mode.

I then had the same exact problem on my second game of American Dad.

Don't know what sets off the glitch, but can't make it through a single game.

Help anyone? Again 32 GB IPad Air iOS 9.1.

I have very other Zen Pinball game for iOS. Never had this problem.
              Thanks! The team is investigating this issue

Comment

• wendelabra
                • Jun 2015

I'm having this issue too. Most frustrating!

Comment

• hillie16
                  • Oct 2012

I'm running the latest iOS, on an iPad 2. No notifications, no other apps running, no emails, NOTHING, and I have this problem on all the new Fox tables. Slows way down then crashes.
                  1BadPony on OpenFeint
                  hillie16 on Game Center

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hillie16
                    I'm running the latest iOS, on an iPad 2. No notifications, no other apps running, no emails, NOTHING, and I have this problem on all the new Fox tables. Slows way down then crashes.
                    Thanks for the report! Does it happen at a specific point during play?

Comment

• hillie16
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                      Thanks for the report! Does it happen at a specific point during play?
                      I can't pinpoint anything specific. Just seems that the longer I play the more likely it is to happen. I can play a quick, game where I lose all three balls and it's fine....the longer the game lasts, the slower it gets, until it crashes. I've had the same issue with the Star Wars Droids table recently as well. I think it may be the older hardware for me, which will be rectified by next week. After dropping my iPad who knows how many times, the most recent time finally shattered the screen, so a new iPad is on its way.
                      1BadPony on OpenFeint
                      hillie16 on Game Center

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hillie16
                        I can't pinpoint anything specific. Just seems that the longer I play the more likely it is to happen. I can play a quick, game where I lose all three balls and it's fine....the longer the game lasts, the slower it gets, until it crashes. I've had the same issue with the Star Wars Droids table recently as well. I think it may be the older hardware for me, which will be rectified by next week. After dropping my iPad who knows how many times, the most recent time finally shattered the screen, so a new iPad is on its way.
                        Thanks for the extra details

Comment

• Fingerjack
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                          Thanks for the extra details
                          If it helps to know it does not happen at any specific time that I can pinpoint when I play. Could be 30 seconds in or 15 minutes. But it eventually happens.... I have not have any problems with SW tables, or with any others outside the Fox tables. Only Family Guy and American Dad appear to have the glitch but I have not had much time to explore the other two. Something against Seth maybe? Lol.

Fingers crossed for a fix. Thanks!

Comment

• Fingerjack
                            • Aug 2015

Earth Defense as well

Very sad to report the glitch appeared in my third game of a Earth Defense as well.

Any word on this?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Very sad to report the glitch appeared in my third game of a Earth Defense as well.

Any word on this?
                              No word yet, still being worked on.

Comment

Working...