Thread: Windows 10 Import Xbox One Tables

Default Windows 10 Import Xbox One Tables

I see a Buy/Import table option in Windows 10, but when I click on it, I only get an option to buy even though I own the tables on my Xbox One and I'm signed in with my same account. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HEADSHOTPUNK View Post
    I see a Buy/Import table option in Windows 10, but when I click on it, I only get an option to buy even though I own the tables on my Xbox One and I'm signed in with my same account. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
    Info here! http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...-on-Windows-10

Thanks for the heads up! Do you guys have an time frame when you think the feature may be available?

Quote Originally Posted by HEADSHOTPUNK View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Do you guys have an time frame when you think the feature may be available?
    I don't have a time frame unfortunately, sorry. Microsoft has to set it up so as soon as they have it ready to rock, I'll let everyone know

It's been three months... will Microsoft ever allow us to import our Xbox One tables to Windows 10?
    Is it something they are still going to do?

does it really take 3 months?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRusso View Post
    It's been three months... will Microsoft ever allow us to import our Xbox One tables to Windows 10?
    Is it something they are still going to do?

does it really take 3 months?

Thanks
    Sorry, I still don't have an ETA from them. No one wants this to happen more than I do.... trust me :P

Do you have any update on the transfer the other way round? I own all tables on steam and would like to play them on Xbox one - fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by laruso View Post
    Do you have any update on the transfer the other way round? I own all tables on steam and would like to play them on Xbox one - fingers crossed!
    Sorry - no plans for this as the Steam store and Xbox Marketplace are not linked in any way.

Default Why is there an account check between windows and xbox?

So... we can't transfer tables from Xbox to Windows and vice versa, thus they are effectively completely segregated...

So why is it, that the Windows and Xbox platforms check each other to see if one is being used to play and locks the other one out?

My kids wanted to play pinball at the same time as my wife so I had them load it up on the xbox and it won't because she was playing on the tablet...

Whaaaaaaat?

We can't share tables between platforms...but the game will make sure to lock you out if you try to play on both platforms anyway? This makes ZERO sense; it is like you are punished twice over using the Windows platform, you can't share tables AND it will bar you from playing if it's rolling on your Xbox

Please... please... fix this. Otherwise you should strongly recommend that people do not play the Windows platform, only the steam platform so that this madness doesn't waste their money.

Tell Microsoft to choose. Either share tables between Xbox and Windows, or don't dick with people who own tables on both and bar them from playing their separately purchased content simultaneously.

Default what gives?

with as much as Microsoft touted cross play and cross platforms at E3, how is it that pinball fx2 is taking so long on this and seemingly left in the dust? pbfx2 was on both platforms waaay before any of these other titles that were shown at E3 bragging up the cross-play capabilities, and yet 7 months after this thread was posted I still don't have a single one of the tables that I paid for and on xbox available to play on windows 10...should I just give up checking in on this and uninstall pbfx2 from my laptop or what? who's dropping the ball on this and how do we get their ass in gear?

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    with as much as Microsoft touted cross play and cross platforms at E3, how is it that pinball fx2 is taking so long on this and seemingly left in the dust? pbfx2 was on both platforms waaay before any of these other titles that were shown at E3 bragging up the cross-play capabilities, and yet 7 months after this thread was posted I still don't have a single one of the tables that I paid for and on xbox available to play on windows 10...should I just give up checking in on this and uninstall pbfx2 from my laptop or what? who's dropping the ball on this and how do we get their ass in gear?
    Definitely a question for Microsoft as I am wondering the same thing. Still no ETA on this for Pinball FX2 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Definitely a question for Microsoft as I am wondering the same thing. Still no ETA on this for Pinball FX2 at the moment.
    darn...just frustrating cuz I LOVE your game so much and wish I could play tables when I take my laptop around with me...thanks for the reply

if anyone else is still hoping for this, let's vote it up and hope someone will take notice to help us out:

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/36...tions/15477561

Default Xbox One 2 Windows 10 Import

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    darn...just frustrating cuz I LOVE your game so much and wish I could play tables when I take my laptop around with me...thanks for the reply
    Don't hold your breath on this issue, its been TOO many months, every time the question is asked anywhere on Zen's forum the finger gets pointed at Microsoft. Now this is the interesting part, on the other side of the fence, Microsoft reps (and I've talked to several random people there) and they are pointing the finger back at Zen.

Now I love Zen Pinball, I own EVERY table since the original pinball fx and in the case of the soccer tables, EVERY version (OCD problem...lol) BUT I am disappointed at the finger pointing back and forth and neither side is stepping up regardless of whom is at fault. If there isn't going to be cross buy between the Xbox One and Windows 10 then the "carrot" shouldn't have been waved around.

I'd love to play the tables as well on my Windows 10 system, but I'm not repurchasing every single table / version. Besides, imagine the mess / backlash from all of the people who "got tired of waiting" and bought the tables. I'd be ticked if all of a sudden you could import them for free after repaying for the tables

Quote Originally Posted by cmptrblder View Post
    Don't hold your breath on this issue, its been TOO many months, every time the question is asked anywhere on Zen's forum the finger gets pointed at Microsoft. Now this is the interesting part, on the other side of the fence, Microsoft reps (and I've talked to several random people there) and they are pointing the finger back at Zen.

Now I love Zen Pinball, I own EVERY table since the original pinball fx and in the case of the soccer tables, EVERY version (OCD problem...lol) BUT I am disappointed at the finger pointing back and forth and neither side is stepping up regardless of whom is at fault. If there isn't going to be cross buy between the Xbox One and Windows 10 then the "carrot" shouldn't have been waved around.

I'd love to play the tables as well on my Windows 10 system, but I'm not repurchasing every single table / version. Besides, imagine the mess / backlash from all of the people who "got tired of waiting" and bought the tables. I'd be ticked if all of a sudden you could import them for free after repaying for the tables
    Yeah, you are such a good fan.

Retail management system of Magento is the best inventory and POS management software for your ecommerce site.
    Magento Download is also available.
    Magento Tutorial and Magento Paypal setup.
    Follow us in Magento Blog.
    Last edited by brucekenway; 11-16-2017 at 08:19 AM.

Default Fan I am

Quote Originally Posted by brucekenway View Post
    Yeah, you are such a good fan.
    Fan I am, been buying tables and the other games since the original FX days, bought all of them on android (as there is no cross buy) as well. The point is, as with various systems like playstation - xbox - steam - android and Wii there is no cross buy between these systems so paying for them is fine in my book on different platforms. The problem is cross buy was announced from Xbox One to Windows 10 and never happened how long ago?
    If it did happen, say today, who would want to deal with all the folks asking for refunds on the Windows 10 tables they said "aw heck I'm tired of waiting" and bought it? For folks that held off buying the Windows 10 tables, well we'll all be happier than pigs in mud. The folks that did go ahead and buy them arn't going to be too thrilled.
    Personally, the cross buy from 360 to Xbox One was OK and PS3 to PS4 was OK. I think Windows 10 at this point should be on its own as enough time has passed that most people probably already bought them.

It is almost one year since the Windows 10 Edition was released. Still waiting for cross buy with all the Xbox One tables...
    As someone above stated, Zen is pointing the finger at MS while MS is pointing it back at Zen.

Either way, I stopped supporting this. I own every table from the day it launched on the 360 to The Force Awakens Pack (with hopes that the cross buy feature would work one day). I know only two table packs have been released since. The only thing this version is good for is reminding me that I'm signed onto the X1 version.

So, should we forget about this or not?

Quote Originally Posted by JPRacer77-Qc View Post
    Sorry for the lack of news on this, once I have info, I'll share it.

Quote Originally Posted by JPRacer77-Qc View Post
    I'd say forget about it, even though cross buy was announced when Win 10 launched, too much time has passed. At least we had cross buy from 360 to Xbox One and enabling it now would just cause too many problems. Some of us play it on 360 and Xbox One and haven't purchased the tables on Win 10 but since so much time has passed since Win 10 launch, alot of people did rebuy the tables and it would obviously upset too many people if all of a sudden imports were enabled. Heck, I'd be a little ticked off, that would be shartstorm.