X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dgabor
    Pinhead
    • Jun 2009

Patch status

We are working on a patch for the game, and this will include a lot more robust network handling. The patch is available in about 10 days.
  • GPA Kevin
    • Jun 2009

That is awesome news, can't wait!

BTW, I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but did you know the "any playlist" button doesn't work once you start gaining ranks? It tries to jump in to the "early days" playlist, tells you it can't do that, and then goes back to the menu.
    Join the Global Punisher Army - GlobalPunisherArmy.com

Comment

• phoenix7785
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by GPA Kevin
      That is awesome news, can't wait!

BTW, I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but did you know the "any playlist" button doesn't work once you start gaining ranks? It tries to jump in to the "early days" playlist, tells you it can't do that, and then goes back to the menu.
      never had this problem. maybe that's the only game going on when you try to join. try choosing a specific game mode.

Comment

• GPA Kevin
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by phoenix7785
        never had this problem. maybe that's the only game going on when you try to join. try choosing a specific game mode.
        lol... there is no "try", that is the only way to play online modes for me. It's just not as effective as the any playlist option is though, as I'm sure that was put in to save time by automatically hunting for games.

Maybe you are still the lowest rank?
        Join the Global Punisher Army - GlobalPunisherArmy.com

Comment

• phoenix7785
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by GPA Kevin
          lol... there is no "try", that is the only way to play online modes for me. It's just not as effective as the any playlist option is though, as I'm sure that was put in to save time by automatically hunting for games.

Maybe you are still the lowest rank?
          no i can't do early days anymore. sorry i used the word "try". i thought you might know what i was saying. guess not.

Comment

Working...