Thread: Patch status

Default Patch status

We are working on a patch for the game, and this will include a lot more robust network handling. The patch is available in about 10 days.

That is awesome news, can't wait!

BTW, I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but did you know the "any playlist" button doesn't work once you start gaining ranks? It tries to jump in to the "early days" playlist, tells you it can't do that, and then goes back to the menu.
    Join the Global Punisher Army - GlobalPunisherArmy.com

Quote Originally Posted by GPA Kevin View Post
    That is awesome news, can't wait!

BTW, I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but did you know the "any playlist" button doesn't work once you start gaining ranks? It tries to jump in to the "early days" playlist, tells you it can't do that, and then goes back to the menu.
    never had this problem. maybe that's the only game going on when you try to join. try choosing a specific game mode.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix7785 View Post
    never had this problem. maybe that's the only game going on when you try to join. try choosing a specific game mode.
    lol... there is no "try", that is the only way to play online modes for me. It's just not as effective as the any playlist option is though, as I'm sure that was put in to save time by automatically hunting for games.

Maybe you are still the lowest rank?
    Join the Global Punisher Army - GlobalPunisherArmy.com

Quote Originally Posted by GPA Kevin View Post
    lol... there is no "try", that is the only way to play online modes for me. It's just not as effective as the any playlist option is though, as I'm sure that was put in to save time by automatically hunting for games.

Maybe you are still the lowest rank?
    no i can't do early days anymore. sorry i used the word "try". i thought you might know what i was saying. guess not.