Thread: Want new tables

Default Want new tables

When will we see new tables

Hi pinballfreak69!

We are working hard to release the new table as soon as possible, and we hope you will be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by dgabor View Post
    Hi pinballfreak69!

We are working hard to release the new table as soon as possible, and we hope you will be pleased.
    Did you honestly cut/paste a reply to several threads, a reply which doesn't even qualify as an update? Is that really supposed to encourage us somehow?

Well I tell you what if there is no new table this month i am done. This makes me think POTC EMPTY PROMISES i asked WHEN will we see the table soon is not a good answer. You have thousands of people playing this game and you are disrespecting us telling us Oct then 2 months later you tell us soon well god hope its this month

I had a big speech going on then but i timed out, do it again when im on pc.

Bottom line Developers = More false promises that dont even commuinicate, 2 tables and 1 broke. Shame on you

ok so there r 3 new tables were are they i dont see a download for thhem

Quote Originally Posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    ok so there r 3 new tables were are they i dont see a download for thhem
    There was only 1 uploaded, Ninja Gaiden table its good as well. They took it down cos it was broke the trophy wernt working. I thought there was onlt this table coming out, but in the admins posts indicate that theres more than 1 on they way.

Can someone from ZEN confirm this?

oh so 1 is here ninja gaiden but its broke and maybe theres 2 other tables too well man come on whats the deal i want to play is the ninja gaiden table look cool

oh so 1 is here ninja gaiden but its broke and maybe theres 2 other tables too well man come on whats the deal i want to play is the ninja gaiden table look cool
    it is cool

wow cant wait thursday morning its on lol but i am confused i heard theres 2 other tablees coming am i right

wow cant wait thursday morning its on lol but i am confused i heard theres 2 other tablees coming am i right
    i havent seen or heard anything, but i hope so.

ok what time thursday will it be ready i heard 12 am its almost 10 pm here i am ready

ok its the 14th were is the table its 12 45 am lol i want it now

ok its the 14th were is the table its 12 45 am lol i want it now
    It will be there when the PS Stores update. The problem is... where is the patch??

EDIT: ok the patch is out. And the trophies are back to normal, now! Everything seems fine. Great table. Now we need Skippicue because I don't understand what I need to do!!
    Last edited by Michelasso; 01-14-2010 at 04:36 PM.

ok almost noon wheres the update i need 2 work in 4 hrs lol

Out in EU for now. It came out just before the PS Store update it seems.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Michelasso View Post
    Out in EU for now. It came out just before the PS Store update it seems.
    Its there but the trophies still arnt working

Default where is the new table 4 us

ok that really stinks i am in the us and we dont get the table thats MESSED UP

Quote Originally Posted by Soarzy View Post
    Its there but the trophies still arnt working
    My trophies are working now. I've already got 2 of them and they show in both local and PSN.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelasso View Post
    My trophies are working now. I've already got 2 of them and they show in both local and PSN.
    i had to uninstall it all, working now. I got 3 only genshi to go. They need to bring more tables out, not that im bored, just really fun to play.

Finally got the Ninja Gaiden table. It's very pretty, to be sure. The play style is 'ramp-heavy' (and, indeed, seems like a more complicated version of the Street Fighter II table). Finally available to the US.. so the Zen people get to live a little longer. :P

Default new tables

Hi Guys, it is Zsolt @ Zen.

Our biggest team with the most experienced persons is working on content for pinball - amazing tables are in the works ;o)

Sorry for the delay on the Ninja Gaiden table! Every pinball table we make is really complex (takes about 5 months to finish..), but the NG table is probably the most complex we have ever made. Major fun IMHO!

Have a great day!
    Zsolt

And they don'nt have to be all game-based, for me. Just use your imagination or some copies of real pinball tables would be fine

Since Williams, etc, all are 'electronic game' companies now doing their own compilations, I don't expect that we'll see their games converted for Zen Pinball. (Which means that seeing Cyclone or Bad Cats is very unlikely.)

Honestly, I think the best thing for Zen Pinball in the short term is to bring over some tables from the X360 version as light projects in the interim of doing brand new complicated tables.

To be honest, though, I wouldn't mind a few simpler tables, akin to the old 'Nine-Ball' , 'Bad Cats', etc. Still fun, but not requiring huge amounts of 'quests' and the like.

Default New Table Quality

I am new to Zen Pinball this week , so only just starting to explore the feature of some of the tables, but I have taken a a liking to Tesla already.

I am glad that that there is a decent PS3 solution to my pinball addiction

The most important thing for me in the clamour for new tables is 'Quality'

I would much rather have a great quality table every six months, than a mediocre or bad table every month.

As I posted on the PSN forums earlier, my favorite pinball blasts from the past are 'Stones'n'Bones' & Partyland from Pinball Fantasies and any of the 'Pinball Pro' series but particularly 'Fantastic Journey' (although most people prefer the other tables in the series)

The PPro team were sometimes criticised in reviews for only releasing one table per game, but it was usually a really good one!

Keep up the good work !

I would be content if we even got some of the Pinball FX tables. I know some are Xbox exclusives, but which ones are not?

Naturally, I would not complain if we got any of them, but in order of preference I would hope we get the following (I am of course leaving out Street Fighter 2, as we did get that table:

1. Nightmare Mansion - We absolutely need a horror themed table; however, if the game sequel trend continues for Zen Pinball, getting something like a Resident Evil 2 horror table would be an acceptable alternative.
    2. Buccaneer - Pirates! We could use a water themed table, but again, if the video game sequel trend is where we are at a Bioshock 2 table could also be an acceptable alternative.
    3. Excalibur - A Medieval themed table would be cool and I just watched the trailer for it...wow!
    4. Earth Defense - Would add variety (we have two martial arts tables, so an alien one would be totally different).
    5. Rocky and Bullwinkle - Appeals to my parents' generation and would be a good way to encourage them to play.
    6. Agents - Okay table; I like spies, but just not as cool as 1 through 5.
    7. Extreme - Again, just does not have as much going on as the more recently released tables.
    8. Speed Machine - We already have V12, so could be redundant. Now again, just about ANY new table is welcome, but 1-5 are the priority ones to me.

It looks like you can remove point 4 from your list

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...defense-table/

Yes, I would like some new tables,
    Flower (yes, the thatgamecompany game)
    PixelJunk series
    Sam & Max (would be nice)
    LeChuck's Revenge: Monkey Island 2: SE.
    PSN: taurus82
    Twitter: 17taurus82
    Youtube: taurus170582

Quote Originally Posted by Zuch80 View Post
    It looks like you can remove point 4 from your list

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...defense-table/
    Now remove 3 by the souns of it.

If someone from the powers that be please give us an indi cation to when the new POINT 3 will be here. I dont want to get ED table until then.

KickBeaten Down

Now remove 3 by the souns of it.

If someone from the powers that be please give us an indi cation to when the new POINT 3 will be here. I dont want to get ED table until then.
    We'll have a Zen Pinball-related announcement very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    We'll have a Zen Pinball-related announcement very soon.
    Thanks Solitude.

I take back what wrote and will edit it if i can. Response from the actual development Team.

Big props people

Looking forward to the news

Tomorrow @ EU PSN Store…

AddOns:
    • ZEN Pinball – Excalibur (1,99 Euro)

*wooooiiiii*

Quote Originally Posted by Longi_land View Post
    Tomorrow @ EU PSN Store…

AddOns:

*wooooiiiii*
    Thank yoy good sir im excited now. 2 new tables. keep em coming.

I Do have a problem with Ninja gaiden Table. When they first uploaded it i managed to DL it before thay removed.

I have removed it from my console and because its been added to the store again my system doesnt recognise it so i have to pay again which im not. Any help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Longi_land View Post
    Tomorrow @ EU PSN Store…

AddOns:

*wooooiiiii*
    Great news. I'm buying it for sure. Keep up the good work ZEN.

KickBeaten Down

Thank yoy good sir im excited now. 2 new tables. keep em coming.

I Do have a problem with Ninja gaiden Table. When they first uploaded it i managed to DL it before thay removed.

I have removed it from my console and because its been added to the store again my system doesnt recognise it so i have to pay again which im not. Any help please?
    We don't have any control over the actual purchasing and activation mechanism on the Playstation Store. Your best bet would be to contact Sony's customer support.