X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capta1n0bvious3
    Pinhead
    • Oct 2014

Upgraded to windows 10, now most of my Win 8 tables missing

Like the title says. It only shows me having Zen tables, there's no Marvel/Star Wars ect. sections. Also the only tables that are there are Mars, Secrets, Biolab, Pasha.
    Also need help importing tables.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Capta1n0bvious3
    Like the title says. It only shows me having Zen tables, there's no Marvel/Star Wars ect. sections. Also the only tables that are there are Mars, Secrets, Biolab, Pasha.
    Also need help importing tables.
    Can you email me, support at zenstudios dot com, and include screenshots of the missing sections? That is not good!

Comment

• Capta1n0bvious3
      Pinhead
      • Oct 2014

Sent.

Sent, also emailed you about getting my win 10 tables. Did you get that email.
      Thanks

Comment

• Capta1n0bvious3
        Pinhead
        • Oct 2014

All tables restored.

Thanks Barbie.
        Can you help getting tables on win 10 imported please? Or are you waiting for an update from MS?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Capta1n0bvious3
          Thanks Barbie.
          Can you help getting tables on win 10 imported please? Or are you waiting for an update from MS?
          Everything should be good to go now Send me your table receipts so I know what you've purchased previously. You can find your transactions by logging in at https://commerce.microsoft.com

Comment

• 2hard4me
            • Aug 2014

Hi, I am also having the same problem. When I open Pinball FX2 for Windows 8 none of my tables are showing up except for these few: http://i.imgur.com/hjHVVyx.jpg
            Also no tables are available for purchase

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 2hard4me
              Hi, I am also having the same problem. When I open Pinball FX2 for Windows 8 none of my tables are showing up except for these few: http://i.imgur.com/hjHVVyx.jpg
              Also no tables are available for purchase
              We don't support Win8 anymore (and neither does Microsoft now), do you have Windows 10 installed? If so, I can help you restore your tables to the Win10 version of the game.

Comment

• 2hard4me
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                We don't support Win8 anymore (and neither does Microsoft now), do you have Windows 10 installed? If so, I can help you restore your tables to the Win10 version of the game.
                Wait but I wasn't done getting all the achievements on the Win 8 version
                I still had Marvel's The Avengers and the old Star Wars tables left. Is there no way to purchase these last few tables? I am so close to 100% completion

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Wait but I wasn't done getting all the achievements on the Win 8 version
                  I still had Marvel's The Avengers and the old Star Wars tables left. Is there no way to purchase these last few tables? I am so close to 100% completion
                  Sorry, I don't think there is since we stopped supporting it.

Comment

• 2hard4me
                    • Aug 2014

Sorry, I don't think there is since we stopped supporting it.
                    OK, what about if I purchase it in the Win 10 version? Can I get codes to redeem for Win 8 as well?
                    Sorry I'm just a little desperate :\ How come you guys didn't give any warning of this

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

OK, what about if I purchase it in the Win 10 version? Can I get codes to redeem for Win 8 as well?
                      Sorry I'm just a little desperate :\ How come you guys didn't give any warning of this
                      Sorry, since Win8 is no longer supported, I don't have codes for any of the tables.

Comment

• 2hard4me
                        • Aug 2014

Sorry, since Win8 is no longer supported, I don't have codes for any of the tables.
                        Jeez...there goes my goal to 100% the game
                        Guess there's no point in playing anymore lol

Thanks for the replies at least

Comment

• Phantasystar77
                          • Jul 2014

Can't import tables to Windows 10

I've had Pinball FX2 on my PC since it first hit on Windows 8. I've had issues with it after W10 version launched and it didn't seem to update right. I only had a select few tables on it I purchased separate in the past, but no new updates. So tonight I redownloaded the game on another PC I own. Not only can I not redownload any of my purchased tables from the Xbox One/360, but its trying to charge me for the few tables I purchased on my other PC. I see you're asking people to send you receipts, but these purchases go back years and it seems the purchase history on Microsofts site only allows for one year. Since I have 100s of purchases in this past year, even some of those purchases are going to be a chore to find. Is it at all possible to look it all up simply using my Microsoft Gamertag? I own every table released so far and have zero desire to buy them again. Especially since I own nearly all on PS3/4 as well.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Phantasystar77
                            I've had Pinball FX2 on my PC since it first hit on Windows 8. I've had issues with it after W10 version launched and it didn't seem to update right. I only had a select few tables on it I purchased separate in the past, but no new updates. So tonight I redownloaded the game on another PC I own. Not only can I not redownload any of my purchased tables from the Xbox One/360, but its trying to charge me for the few tables I purchased on my other PC. I see you're asking people to send you receipts, but these purchases go back years and it seems the purchase history on Microsofts site only allows for one year. Since I have 100s of purchases in this past year, even some of those purchases are going to be a chore to find. Is it at all possible to look it all up simply using my Microsoft Gamertag? I own every table released so far and have zero desire to buy them again. Especially since I own nearly all on PS3/4 as well.
                            We don't have access to player account information, sorry. When you go to https://commerce.microsoft.com, try clicking "Payment & Billing" then choose "Order History" and next to "Show" you can choose "All" and that should give you your full history.

Comment

• Phantasystar77
                              • Jul 2014

[QUOTE=BarbieBobomb;67754]We don't have access to player account information, sorry. When you go to https://commerce.microsoft.com, try clicking "Payment & Billing" then choose "Order History"

It still only goes a year. Still do we mail you the order number for what I do have?

Comment

Working...