Thread: Upgraded to windows 10, now most of my Win 8 tables missing

Default Upgraded to windows 10, now most of my Win 8 tables missing

Like the title says. It only shows me having Zen tables, there's no Marvel/Star Wars ect. sections. Also the only tables that are there are Mars, Secrets, Biolab, Pasha.
    Also need help importing tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Capta1n0bvious3 View Post
    Like the title says. It only shows me having Zen tables, there's no Marvel/Star Wars ect. sections. Also the only tables that are there are Mars, Secrets, Biolab, Pasha.
    Also need help importing tables.
    Can you email me, support at zenstudios dot com, and include screenshots of the missing sections? That is not good!

Default Sent.

Sent, also emailed you about getting my win 10 tables. Did you get that email.
    Thanks

Default All tables restored.

Thanks Barbie.
    Can you help getting tables on win 10 imported please? Or are you waiting for an update from MS?

Quote Originally Posted by Capta1n0bvious3 View Post
    Thanks Barbie.
    Can you help getting tables on win 10 imported please? Or are you waiting for an update from MS?
    Everything should be good to go now Send me your table receipts so I know what you've purchased previously. You can find your transactions by logging in at https://commerce.microsoft.com

Hi, I am also having the same problem. When I open Pinball FX2 for Windows 8 none of my tables are showing up except for these few: http://i.imgur.com/hjHVVyx.jpg
    Also no tables are available for purchase

Quote Originally Posted by 2hard4me View Post
    Hi, I am also having the same problem. When I open Pinball FX2 for Windows 8 none of my tables are showing up except for these few: http://i.imgur.com/hjHVVyx.jpg
    Also no tables are available for purchase
    We don't support Win8 anymore (and neither does Microsoft now), do you have Windows 10 installed? If so, I can help you restore your tables to the Win10 version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We don't support Win8 anymore (and neither does Microsoft now), do you have Windows 10 installed? If so, I can help you restore your tables to the Win10 version of the game.
    Wait but I wasn't done getting all the achievements on the Win 8 version
    I still had Marvel's The Avengers and the old Star Wars tables left. Is there no way to purchase these last few tables? I am so close to 100% completion

Wait but I wasn't done getting all the achievements on the Win 8 version
    I still had Marvel's The Avengers and the old Star Wars tables left. Is there no way to purchase these last few tables? I am so close to 100% completion
    Sorry, I don't think there is since we stopped supporting it.

Sorry, I don't think there is since we stopped supporting it.
    OK, what about if I purchase it in the Win 10 version? Can I get codes to redeem for Win 8 as well?
    Sorry I'm just a little desperate :\ How come you guys didn't give any warning of this

OK, what about if I purchase it in the Win 10 version? Can I get codes to redeem for Win 8 as well?
    Sorry I'm just a little desperate :\ How come you guys didn't give any warning of this
    Sorry, since Win8 is no longer supported, I don't have codes for any of the tables.

Sorry, since Win8 is no longer supported, I don't have codes for any of the tables.
    Jeez...there goes my goal to 100% the game
    Guess there's no point in playing anymore lol

Thanks for the replies at least

Default Can't import tables to Windows 10

I've had Pinball FX2 on my PC since it first hit on Windows 8. I've had issues with it after W10 version launched and it didn't seem to update right. I only had a select few tables on it I purchased separate in the past, but no new updates. So tonight I redownloaded the game on another PC I own. Not only can I not redownload any of my purchased tables from the Xbox One/360, but its trying to charge me for the few tables I purchased on my other PC. I see you're asking people to send you receipts, but these purchases go back years and it seems the purchase history on Microsofts site only allows for one year. Since I have 100s of purchases in this past year, even some of those purchases are going to be a chore to find. Is it at all possible to look it all up simply using my Microsoft Gamertag? I own every table released so far and have zero desire to buy them again. Especially since I own nearly all on PS3/4 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasystar77 View Post
    I've had Pinball FX2 on my PC since it first hit on Windows 8. I've had issues with it after W10 version launched and it didn't seem to update right. I only had a select few tables on it I purchased separate in the past, but no new updates. So tonight I redownloaded the game on another PC I own. Not only can I not redownload any of my purchased tables from the Xbox One/360, but its trying to charge me for the few tables I purchased on my other PC. I see you're asking people to send you receipts, but these purchases go back years and it seems the purchase history on Microsofts site only allows for one year. Since I have 100s of purchases in this past year, even some of those purchases are going to be a chore to find. Is it at all possible to look it all up simply using my Microsoft Gamertag? I own every table released so far and have zero desire to buy them again. Especially since I own nearly all on PS3/4 as well.
    We don't have access to player account information, sorry. When you go to https://commerce.microsoft.com, try clicking "Payment & Billing" then choose "Order History" and next to "Show" you can choose "All" and that should give you your full history.

[QUOTE=BarbieBobomb;67754]We don't have access to player account information, sorry. When you go to https://commerce.microsoft.com, try clicking "Payment & Billing" then choose "Order History"

It still only goes a year. Still do we mail you the order number for what I do have?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasystar77 View Post
    It still only goes a year. Still do we mail you the order number for what I do have?
    Yes, if you'd like any of those tables restore to Win10.

Default Missing Tables on Pinbal FX2 on windows 10!

HI i also send email to you with screenshoots of my tables .Did you get it?
    my email adress is
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 02-01-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodja43 View Post
    HI i also send email to you with screenshoots of my tables .Did you get it?
    my email adress is
    Yes, I got all of your emails. I deleted your email address from your post above so you don't get any unwanted messages

Good morning!

I was missing four tables: Excalibur table, Marvel's The Avengers, sorcerer's lair table and Rome Table.

At what address E-mail I've sent confirmation from Microsoft? I ask, because in private messages is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by gilban View Post
    Good morning!

I was missing four tables: Excalibur table, Marvel's The Avengers, sorcerer's lair table and Rome Table.

At what address E-mail I've sent confirmation from Microsoft? I ask, because in private messages is impossible.
    Support at zenstudios dot com

Quote Originally Posted by gmandray View Post
    Hi,

After the installation of Win10 all my tables bought under Win8 are missing. Il send you the invoice from Windows Store. Can you help me please ?
    Yep! Check your inbox

Smile

Yep! Check your inbox
    Thanks ! It works !

Hi!

I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 10, not because of the OS, because I prefer my 8.1, but because I want to take advantage of the tables that have been excluded from the Windows 8 version.

I have the following tables already for purchase: Mars, Secrets of the Deep, Biolab, Pasha, Tesla, V12, Shaman, El Dorado, Marvel's The Infinity Gauntlet, Marvel's Fear Itself, Star Wars Darth Vader, Star Wars Boba Fett, & Star Wars Starfighter Assault.

I want to make sure that, if I do upgrade, I can at least redownload these tables for free once I do so. I have the purchase data from Microsoft available, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Hi!

I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 10, not because of the OS, because I prefer my 8.1, but because I want to take advantage of the tables that have been excluded from the Windows 8 version.

I have the following tables already for purchase: Mars, Secrets of the Deep, Biolab, Pasha, Tesla, V12, Shaman, El Dorado, Marvel's The Infinity Gauntlet, Marvel's Fear Itself, Star Wars Darth Vader, Star Wars Boba Fett, & Star Wars Starfighter Assault.

I want to make sure that, if I do upgrade, I can at least redownload these tables for free once I do so. I have the purchase data from Microsoft available, as well.
    You'll need to send your proof of purchase for any Win8 tables to me, support @ zenstudios.com once you've updated to Win10.

You'll need to send your proof of purchase for any Win8 tables to me, support @ zenstudios.com once you've updated to Win10.
    Will do!

Default missing tables after win 10 upgrade from 8.1

hi need some help, have purchased zen classics pack and into the deep table for pin fxt2 win 8.1, went to upgrade to win 10 and says I need to repurchase those tables, need help. also I noticed there are 2 different pinball fx2 apps in the Microsoft store, does it matter which one I download for the tables I own?

Quote Originally Posted by OR-Native View Post
    hi need some help, have purchased zen classics pack and into the deep table for pin fxt2 win 8.1, went to upgrade to win 10 and says I need to repurchase those tables, need help. also I noticed there are 2 different pinball fx2 apps in the Microsoft store, does it matter which one I download for the tables I own?
    I can help. Please email me (support at zenstudios.com) and include your Pinball FX2 receipts. You can find your order history at https://commerce.microsoft.com