Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beliskner
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by hunter328
    Dang, I guess I better hurry up and see the movie. Besides the very first teaser trailer I haven't watched any trailers or previews and haven't read any articles or reviews for Force Awakens so as to not spoil anything. I'm definitely not playing the tables before seeing it, but I know I won't be able to keep myself from playing them for very long. Maybe I'll go see it this weekend.
    How did you walk the internet the last three weeks without spoiling yourself
    That's quite impressive.

Comment

• tenorhero
      • Mar 2012

There are already videos of reviewers and other playing the new tables. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v-bRLnB-AE

This one gives you a glimpse of both with out giving away too much. Both look great!

I'm more intrigued by Masters of the First Order. This one I can't wait to play.

Masters of the force looks good too. Wish I could see more of what the table has to offer but I guess I'll have to wait.

Comment

• skyway73
        • Jun 2012

After watching a couple of gameplay videos I'm itching to play them, the most annoying thing for me is watching people play with the arcade ball effects on! Both tables look very cool, I'm a little worried the underneath playfield will be confusing as the ball often seems to end up there. From just watching I would have lit it up a bit more when the ball was there or at least changed the flipper shape/colour. Maybe it won't be a problem when actually playing. I love the voice countdowns on it, nice touch and we need more to ramp up some tension Also I heard some call-outs as to which lane to hit, again I'd love to see more of that. It would really help a lot of players who don't seem to be able to see what to do next too.

Comment

• WildMN34
          • Jul 2012

Of the two tables my favorite is the 'Might of the First Order'. There's just so much going on and that second playfield during a multi-ball is just nuts.

You guys are in for a treat next week.

Comment

• WildMN34
            • Jul 2012

For those curious you can find my review of the two tables HERE

Comment

• Casio
              • Jun 2011

Both tables are decent but the standout is 'Might of the First Order'.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                Writer of Guides
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by WildMN34
                Of the two tables my favorite is the 'Might of the First Order'. There's just so much going on and that second playfield during a multi-ball is just nuts.

You guys are in for a treat next week.
                Originally posted by Casio
                Both tables are decent but the standout is 'Might of the First Order'.
                Yeh I'm loving The First Order Table, since I played it I haven't changed to the Ep.7 Table lol. Not that the other Table is bad or anything. I'm still having a problem completing the "Ability Test Mode" the timer just seems brutal!
                sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Cathaeter
                  • May 2014

Yep, Might of the first order is the best of the two.
                  (haven't seen episode 7 yet, nothing was spoiled though, not really good at the table...)
                  Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
                  Loki (More villians)
                  Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
                  Brainscan - Trickster theme.
                  Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
                  SAW (billy doll)
                  B-movie horror/monsters.
                  My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
                  Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Comment

• WildMN34
                    • Jul 2012

Hey Shoryuken,

How do you start the mode with the detonator ball? I've only gotten it a couple times, and then Kylo Ren shows (which I assume is the achievement). Just not 100% sure how to start it. Any ideas?

Comment

• deep
                      Table Designer
                      • May 2011

Hey Shoryuken,

How do you start the mode with the detonator ball? I've only gotten it a couple times, and then Kylo Ren shows (which I assume is the achievement). Just not 100% sure how to start it. Any ideas?
                      Just hit the bumpers! Eventually the ball transforms automatically to the detonator ball.

Comment

• Cathaeter
                        • May 2014

Hey Shoryuken,

far left and right ramps gets you to the bumpers, which starts the kylo ren mode, 25 bumps i think. then defeat him with scene mode ramp.
                        Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
                        Loki (More villians)
                        Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
                        Brainscan - Trickster theme.
                        Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
                        SAW (billy doll)
                        B-movie horror/monsters.
                        My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
                        Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Comment

• WildMN34
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Cathaeter
                          far left and right ramps gets you to the bumpers, which starts the kylo ren mode, 25 bumps i think. then defeat him with scene mode ramp.
                          Ah, that explains it then. Kept thinking it had something to do with the FINN lights but that is the multiplier. So was getting confused. Much appreciated.

Comment

• tenorhero
                            • Mar 2012

????? How are you guys playing these already?

NVM Tester/reviewer. In all honesty I was Like What the.....?

Comment

• Beliskner
                              • Mar 2013

Big problem here already. I was trying to open the table guide for Might of the First Order but the game crashed. This happened two more times and I was never able to actually get the table guide to open up. This occured on the Zen Pinball 2 version on the Vita. Don't know if it's just that version but I will check the other ones as well. Needless to say that is quite a bad error .
                              Can't really give any impressions yet as opening the table guide to see what to do is the first order (duuh) of business for me when starting a new table.

Edit: The problem luckily doesn't occur on the PS3 and PS4 versions of Zen Pinball 2 which is nice
                              Last edited by Beliskner; 01-12-2016, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Beliskner
                                Big problem here already. I was trying to open the table guide for Might of the First Order but the game crashed. This happened two more times and I was never able to actually get the table guide to open up. This occured on the Zen Pinball 2 version on the Vita. Don't know if it's just that version but I will check the other ones as well. Needless to say that is quite a bad error .
                                Can't really give any impressions yet as opening the table guide to see what to do is the first order (duuh) of business for me when starting a new table.

Edit: The problem luckily doesn't occur on the PS3 and PS4 versions of Zen Pinball 2 which is nice
                                Does it give you an error message? Let me know if this is still happening today!

Comment

Working...