Thread: Zen Pinball for Apple TV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Zen Pinball for Apple TV

Zen Pinball is now available on Apple TV Play your purchased iOS tables on tvOS! More info on our blog page here.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Zen Pinball is now available on Apple TV Play your purchased iOS tables on tvOS! More info on our blog page here.

Ok, but when I go to restore purchases, it doesn't recognize that I own any of the iOS tables and I own a good number of them. I tried re-buying one of them, and it actually charged me for it... that seems wrong. I bought this under the assumption that all previously purchased tables would be restorable...

Default Lag with Nimbus remote

Hi, just installed on Apple TV. Games look great, but there is a lot of lag when using the Nimbus controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexyss View Post
    Hi, just installed on Apple TV. Games look great, but there is a lot of lag when using the Nimbus controller.
    Sorry, the app doesn't support the Nimbus controller. Supported controllers are listed in the blog link above ^^^

Default But the Nimbus controller is a MFi Controller...

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry, the app doesn't support the Nimbus controller. Supported controllers are listed in the blog link above ^^^
    Hi,
    The only listing I am able to find in the blog link is for the Siri remote and MFi controllers. And the Steelseries Nimbus is the by Apple recommended MFi controller. And there is definitely a lag problem when playing Zen Pinball on Apple TV using the Nimbus...

Quote Originally Posted by SphyrnaMokarran View Post
    Hi,
    The only listing I am able to find in the blog link is for the Siri remote and MFi controllers. And the Steelseries Nimbus is the by Apple recommended MFi controller. And there is definitely a lag problem when playing Zen Pinball on Apple TV using the Nimbus...
    You may want to adjust your TV input settings - sometimes game modes or other input modes can cause lag. I hope that helps!

Angry AppleTV

Quote Originally Posted by SphyrnaMokarran View Post
    Hi,
    Agreed...tried everything with TV settings etc, and the only lag is the flippers...too bad...makes it unplayable on Apple TV. The Srii remote is not usable for a pinball game. You need to be able to hit both at the same times many times. What a shame.

It says on your blog...............Additionally, any tables you’ve purchased on the iOS version of Zen Pinball can be played on your Apple TV, and vice versa! I have found that this is not true. I see a couple of tables that I purchased for my Mac on AppleTV but not all of them. How can I get the other ones to download?

Have you tried restoring your purchases on the Apple TV? Also, if you have more than one account on the Apple TV, make sure you're signed in with the proper account.

Oh, and I'm not sure if the MAC and iOS versions are cross-compatible. I think they're two separate products. iOS definitely goes between iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
    Last edited by GordLacey; 04-18-2018 at 08:32 AM.