Thread: Anybody having a probelm purchasing rhe new SW tables?

Default Anybody having a probelm purchasing rhe new SW tables?

Or are they not yet available even though they show up in the app?
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Or are they not yet available even though they show up in the app?
    Try purchasing via browser: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...9-3014339d3bbc

Let me know if that still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Try purchasing via browser: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...9-3014339d3bbc

Let me know if that still doesn't work.
    I want to use credit already on my system so I don't think that will work. I'll try again in the 360 here in a few. It did let me buy Portal just not the new tables.

I want to use credit already on my system so I don't think that will work. I'll try again in the 360 here in a few. It did let me buy Portal just not the new tables.
    We checked with MS and they are reporting some issues with in-app purchases... hoping this gets cleared up soon.

Still can't purchase them as of yet. No biggie as I'm enjoying the Portal table atm.

Still can't purchase them as of yet. No biggie as I'm enjoying the Portal table atm.
    Sorry, I don't know when this will be resolved, MS never gave us an ETA on a fix. :/

Do you get an error message when you try to purchase?

Yes I did, I can't recall the code it gave me but I believe it started with an 8.Somthing about my funds not being right.

Yes I did, I can't recall the code it gave me but I believe it started with an 8.Somthing about my funds not being right.
    Let me know if it's still happening when you get a moment, and what the error code is

I am gonna try it in about 90 minutes when I get home form work, I'll report here if it does not work otherwise I will be playing

Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    I am gonna try it in about 90 minutes when I get home form work, I'll report here if it does not work otherwise I will be playing
    Thanks! Let me know what the error message is if you get one Fingers crossed that you don't!

It's 80190861.

It's 80190861.
    Thanks!! This is via 360 console, correct?

Yes

Yes
    Like Tech I tried it from browser while someone in the office was recruiting me to get in on the powerball pool. Regardless it didn't work for me via xbox live... will be trying from 360 console in game and search soon.....

Like Tech I tried it from browser while someone in the office was recruiting me to get in on the powerball pool. Regardless it didn't work for me via xbox live... will be trying from 360 console in game and search soon.....
    Yeah, it doesn't seem to work for US customers, but we're talking to MS to get it resolved ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't seem to work for US customers, but we're talking to MS to get it resolved ASAP
    Yeah, still no workee 360 console in game, but appears you guys are on it. The trial is 90 seconds of awesome. Please fix LOL.

Still a no go on this at 8:30 AM EST.

Still a no go on this at 8:30 AM EST.
    Sorry, still no word on a fix from our end either.

Ahh, so it's not just me, whew...

Got the same code noted above, via my 360, related to credit card. What stumped me was that I have never had a c'card on file with MS or XBL, have always used pre-paid codes, and I also have money on my account. Bought another table to see what would happen, that purchase worked (Ms 'Splosin Man, fun table). Puzzling. Thought to come here and see if others were having issues, hoping it was not just me.

Oh well, hopefully it gets resolved soon, thanks for working on it Barbie & Zen. Haven't played any pinball in months, so looking forward to the new tables...
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Just noticed the new tables, I have all of them so wanted to complete the collection. But no luck on the 360 and buying via xbox.com doesn't work either.
    It is not a US only issue, I am in Spain and registered in that region with Spanish payment options.
    Looking forward to playing the table, I'm confident you guys will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
    Just noticed the new tables, I have all of them so wanted to complete the collection. But no luck on the 360 and buying via xbox.com doesn't work either.
    It is not a US only issue, I am in Spain and registered in that region with Spanish payment options.
    Looking forward to playing the table, I'm confident you guys will fix it.
    Thanks for being patient!

Default same problem

around 4:15 pacific time, on the x-box 360 you could only get the demo (did get that, but still could buy it in the game - try it in the game, the same error came out that you couldn't) get it, couldn't get the full, a few mins ago, was on the x-box web page it show up but couldn't buy it

What's weird is I also tried again on the system about 10 minutes ago and it actually showed up as available to purchase on the game hub so I thought it might be fixed. Entered the actually game and still the same error.

It is still broken whether via browser or in game from the console. I tweeted earlier today to Xbox Support and left a message but they apparently had their hands full with the service alert so have heard nothing back, yet.

A handfull of us were learning navigations ( I see this is X Box) but one result from PSN was not to use the cards on any Zen as of 0200 Central

As of 4:00 AM central still no workee on xbox 360. Microsoft you are losing sales. I know redundant and you are working on it
    Last edited by steven120566; 01-14-2016 at 12:26 PM.

I think it's more Zen's losing sales and not Microsoft.

We haven't heard back from MS yet, but I've gotten reports that a couple of people have been able to purchase now. Let me know if you can!

Just now tried and it's still a no go for me.

Just now tried and it's still a no go for me.
    Thanks! Hoping to hear from MS soon...

Default No go... @10:26 central

I have the same problem as mention above. This is the first time i can't buy a DLC on xbox live. Maybe i'm old fashion buy i dont have a credit card or paypall, so everything i purchase is with microsoft points. But evertime i try to purchase this dlc it gives me a error message that there's a problem with my credit card (that i dont have). Even when the payment option is selected on "account" not "credit card" or "Paypall"

I have all dlc for pinball fx 2 except the Star wars - force awakens dlc. Please let me buy it
    Can't wait to play this in full game instead of trial version!

I've must of brought over the Wii U dieses when I started Dl'ing 360 pinball. Seems like it was a ok till I showed up. :l

I'm in an active conversation with Xbox Support about this right now. They keep wanting screen shots of the various errors.

To recap: Tables are not able to be purchased via browser, doesn't matter whether Chrome or Edge and no payment method works, not points, not card and not Paypal. Throws the "Sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time Please try again" message.

Tables cannot be purchased via the console, either from the big ad on the Games page on the 360 dash (ironic) or within the store page reached by pressing X. Here the result is one of 2 errors depending on the payment method used. Trying to purchase with points throws the "There's a problem with your credit card blah blah blah" and generates error code 80190861.

Changing to the card or Paypal generates "Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox Service blah blah blah" and generates error code 80153048

Tech101 no it isn't you. Pretty much every table or pack has had some kind of issue when released. Seems in most cases to be issues with MS and the store vs. a Zen issue and the table itself. Well except for the achievement on Plants vs. Zombies unlocking one of the DeadPool achievements lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayadub View Post
    I'm in an active conversation with Xbox Support about this right now. They keep wanting screen shots of the various errors.

To recap: Tables are not able to be purchased via browser, doesn't matter whether Chrome or Edge and no payment method works, not points, not card and not Paypal. Throws the "Sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time Please try again" message.

Tables cannot be purchased via the console, either from the big ad on the Games page on the 360 dash (ironic) or within the store page reached by pressing X. Here the result is one of 2 errors depending on the payment method used. Trying to purchase with points throws the "There's a problem with your credit card blah blah blah" and generates error code 80190861.

Changing to the card or Paypal generates "Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox Service blah blah blah" and generates error code 80153048

Tech101 no it isn't you. Pretty much every table or pack has had some kind of issue when released. Seems in most cases to be issues with MS and the store vs. a Zen issue and the table itself. Well except for the achievement on Plants vs. Zombies unlocking one of the DeadPool achievements lol.
    It may be awhile as its still not working and unable to buy the new tables. MS REALLY needs to get there crap together, they still haven't fixed the import problem of Xbox One to Windows 10. Waiting on MS is like beating a dead horse.

around 2:30 pm pacific time, I saw it on the x-box 360, under pinball fx2, I pin it to the home page (so I won't have to go hunting it down again)

Xbox Support thanked me and said it has been forwarded to the proper folks all we can do is wait, I guess. I pointed out to them that this isn't just an issue for me but for everyone trying to download the tables. I said do you really think that after being up for a full 2 days that this content would have ZERO ratings in the store if other people were able to download? The Xbox One version has over 100 ratings and 4 and 1/2 stars in the same time.

The Win10 import issue gets more irritating by the day. I bought one of the Balls Of Glory tables for Win10 and then loaded Win10 on another PC, downloaded PB FX2 and even though the base game is installable on up to 10 machines from the single download, I cant import the table I bought on another Win10 PC without paying for it again?!?!

I also don't get the single table pricing of $2.99 in Win10. I can buy the pack of 2 tables for $4.99 on Xbox One and hopefully the 360 shortly but to buy on Win10 I have to pay $2.99 each. No, just no.

Well it finally worked for me. Instead of buying it in game I bought it on the home menu in the games section on the front page. I was going to pin it but tried to purchase it instead and it worked so it might be fixed as of now.

Got word from MS that it should be working now. Let me know if you still can't get the pack to download via 360.

Default thanks

I just try it again, I have a bingo on getting it

Purchase worked for me from the 360 store via browser on the PC. I then downloaded the tables to the 360 and was immediately able to go and download them to the Xbox One. Now about that Win10 thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayadub View Post
    Purchase worked for me from the 360 store via browser on the PC. I then downloaded the tables to the 360 and was immediately able to go and download them to the Xbox One. Now about that Win10 thing...
    yepperoni pepperoni. Tables excellent.

Yup, purchase worked for me last nite, thanks for working on this! Played a few quick games to try them out, nice designs, looking forward to playing more this weekend. I timed my purchase just right. For a few brief hrs, I was on the overall leader boards for both tables. Checked this morning, now I am dropped down. LoL, it's all good, I'm just a casual player, having fun...
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Yeah, just downloaded the tables. Going for a hotseat discovery run with a drink and some friends. Great way to spend friday night. Thx for fixing it.

I can't find the discounted Star Wars tables on Xbox360, everything is normal priced. Help pls

Quote Originally Posted by aldi404 View Post
    I can't find the discounted Star Wars tables on Xbox360, everything is normal priced. Help pls
    I think, but am not positive, that if you are a member of the XBOX live network, you have to have a paid level of the membership to qualify for sale prices. Barbiebobomb will confirm or debukk my statement.

I think, but am not positive, that if you are a member of the XBOX live network, you have to have a paid level of the membership to qualify for sale prices. Barbiebobomb will confirm or debukk my statement.
    Yes - I believe so. I think in the future we will probably steer clear of that so anyone can get the discounts.