Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warlock7
    • Jul 2012

Force awakens not working on PS4

I purchased the new Force Awakens tables and they remain grayed out in my list of tables. Any help would be appreciated.
    Stay sane inside insanity.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by warlock7
    I purchased the new Force Awakens tables and they remain grayed out in my list of tables. Any help would be appreciated.
    Try downloading the pack via browser from your download list, or try restoring licenses from your PS4 settings. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Comment

• warlock7
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Try downloading the pack via browser from your download list, or try restoring licenses from your PS4 settings. Let me know if you still have trouble.
      Attempting download from in the game results in "No content was found."

Restored 1037/1037 licenses which appears to have fixed it! Thanks Barbie!
      Stay sane inside insanity.

Comment

• Captain Canardly
        • Dec 2015

PS$ soft update

Earlier ( Last Night) there was a PS4 update, but one fella found the sale still didn't go through. I D Loaded the demo first, I'll buy a PS Card today & see if it werks OK. I think sequencing must be part of the 'thing'

Comment

• ohioguy24
          • Jan 2016

I've been unable to play force awakens since day 1. I try to add to cart I get no content found or WC-40355-7 error after clicking checkout. I can play the demo oddly. Removed zen pinball clean too. Same error. So sad.

Comment

• Kraig
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by ohioguy24
            I've been unable to play force awakens since day 1. I try to add to cart I get no content found or WC-40355-7 error after clicking checkout. I can play the demo oddly. Removed zen pinball clean too. Same error. So sad.
            Did you try going to the online store and prompting a redownload there?: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...2PS4MAY000000K

You can also try setting your PS4 as your primary one if you haven't already and restoring your licenses too:
            • Go to Settings > PSN > Activate as your primary PS4
            • Then from the PSN menu select Restore Licenses
            "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

I've had this error come through a few times for a handful of players, and we researched it and he resolution seems to involve edits to the player’s account/profile. For example, some have gotten around this issue it by editing their physical address (removed the period from “XY Rd.” -> “XY Rd”) or re-added/selected a different payment method. I have had a couple of players report that creating a sub account and using that to download it has worked. Not the best workaround, but it's the only successful one I've seen so far.

Comment

• MultiForce
                • Jul 2009

I've had this error come through a few times for a handful of players, and we researched it and he resolution seems to involve edits to the player’s account/profile. For example, some have gotten around this issue it by editing their physical address (removed the period from “XY Rd.” -> “XY Rd”) or re-added/selected a different payment method. I have had a couple of players report that creating a sub account and using that to download it has worked. Not the best workaround, but it's the only successful one I've seen so far.
                This is getting pretty annoying. I have the same issue and have now also tried the sub account approach, but that seems to make the DLC belong to that sub account and not available for me (as in already purchased) on my primary. Yes I can install it etc. but that means I'll have to use my EU and US account with my sub account forever..... It's not acceptable that Sony can't fix this.
                They closed my ticket and I didn't get a reply and I have tried from browser, phone app and what not but I can't buy that DLC. I preordered the Ratchet & Clank game and also bought another game in the meantime, no issues with that.

Sadly I can't get the live chat to work anymore (tried for days) and my English isn't really good enough (maybe not brave enough) to call them, so I guess this isn't going to get solved anytime soon.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by MultiForce
                  This is getting pretty annoying. I have the same issue and have now also tried the sub account approach, but that seems to make the DLC belong to that sub account and not available for me (as in already purchased) on my primary. Yes I can install it etc. but that means I'll have to use my EU and US account with my sub account forever..... It's not acceptable that Sony can't fix this.
                  They closed my ticket and I didn't get a reply and I have tried from browser, phone app and what not but I can't buy that DLC. I preordered the Ratchet & Clank game and also bought another game in the meantime, no issues with that.

Sadly I can't get the live chat to work anymore (tried for days) and my English isn't really good enough (maybe not brave enough) to call them, so I guess this isn't going to get solved anytime soon.
                  I totally understand. We've escalated this issue to PlayStation dev support a few times now with no resolution. They have asked us to send anyone with this issue to PlayStation support, who just send them to me. Very frustrating indeed. I hope they are working on it.

Comment

• Starscream
                    • Jan 2016

Same issue with not being able to buy Force Awakens DLC

I totally understand. We've escalated this issue to PlayStation dev support a few times now with no resolution. They have asked us to send anyone with this issue to PlayStation support, who just send them to me. Very frustrating indeed. I hope they are working on it.
                    BarbieBobomb, this issue is costing ZEN Studios a lot of sales. (At least for the TFA pack). I have now purchased every table for ZEN PB2 except TFA. The Force Awakens tables will not allow purchase from any device on my account. (2 PC's, 3 PS3's, 2 Vita's and 2 PS4's). OR any sub-account. In fact it gives the error "that the purchase is being made by a sub-account" no matter which account is used. I've tried a new system, restoring licenses, new payment methods, re-installs and gift cards. Even though I bought the remainder of every other table I didn't have after this issue started. I even managed to re-purchase some that I had previously from a bundle (a second time). I can purchase anything else on the store.

I've been working with PS support on this issue for weeks. They have been very patient trying to resolve it for me, but 8 different reps including supervisors have had no luck. They just offer you a different game instead of fixing it. (Which I did not take). To be fair, they seem to be trying but have no direct way of contacting the sysops about the problem.

I have one friend that can purchase it and two that can't. If it would help, I can provide some info in a personal message about the supervisors, support staff and what we have gone through trying to fix it. Hopefully to get the issue resolved.

Thanks.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Starscream
                      BarbieBobomb, this issue is costing ZEN Studios a lot of sales. (At least for the TFA pack). I have now purchased every table for ZEN PB2 except TFA. The Force Awakens tables will not allow purchase from any device on my account. (2 PC's, 3 PS3's, 2 Vita's and 2 PS4's). OR any sub-account. In fact it gives the error "that the purchase is being made by a sub-account" no matter which account is used. I've tried a new system, restoring licenses, new payment methods, re-installs and gift cards. Even though I bought the remainder of every other table I didn't have after this issue started. I even managed to re-purchase some that I had previously from a bundle (a second time). I can purchase anything else on the store.

I've been working with PS support on this issue for weeks. They have been very patient trying to resolve it for me, but 8 different reps including supervisors have had no luck. They just offer you a different game instead of fixing it. (Which I did not take). To be fair, they seem to be trying but have no direct way of contacting the sysops about the problem.

I have one friend that can purchase it and two that can't. If it would help, I can provide some info in a personal message about the supervisors, support staff and what we have gone through trying to fix it. Hopefully to get the issue resolved.

Thanks.
                      Yep - we've had several people with the same issue, no resolution from Sony. At this point they just close our tickets and tell us to refer everyone to Sony support, who many people have said just close their ticket and refer them to us. It's super frustrating but it's not something we can fix from our end, it's a store issue.

Comment

• Starscream
                        • Jan 2016

Yep - we've had several people with the same issue, no resolution from Sony. At this point they just close our tickets and tell us to refer everyone to Sony support, who many people have said just close their ticket and refer them to us. It's super frustrating but it's not something we can fix from our end, it's a store issue.
                        Okay, thanks for responding BarbieBobomb. I'm going to keep calling back until I get it resolved. Hopefully soon.

Thanks again.

Comment

• ohioguy24
                          • Jan 2016

All the other boards I can get just fine. Please keep us updated. !

Comment

• ohioguy24
                            • Jan 2016

Any updates on this error ??

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Any updates on this error ??
                              Sorry nothing from Sony on this. Have you tried the suggestions I listed above? Most players with this issue have just used a sub account and it worked. Not ideal, but that's the only workaround I know of.

Comment

Working...