X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShoryukenToTheChin
    Writer of Guides
    • Apr 2011

Official Balls of Glory Table Guides

I have decided to create a Thread where I can post links to all the Official Table Guides which have been produced for Balls of Glory Pinball so far. I will continue to update this thread. Special Thanks goes out to Zen Studios!

Official Pinball Table Guides

Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 02-03-2021, 04:39 PM.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*
  • Kraig
    • Jan 2016

Awesome!
    "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
      Writer of Guides
      • Apr 2011

Balls of Glory Pinball Guides are available now!

Click here to view them.
      sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• hunter328
        Pinball Wizard
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
        Click here to view them.
        Sweet! Going to check them out now. Thanks so much for all your hard work. You rock!
        sigpic

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
          Writer of Guides
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by hunter328
          Sweet! Going to check them out now. Thanks so much for all your hard work. You rock!
          Always happy to help when I can mate.
          sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Kraig
            • Jan 2016

Is there any other way to earn money in Archer besides the spinner? Got up to 82K after two balls but choked and couldn't get to 100K for the achievement.

Comment

• skyway73
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Kraig
              Is there any other way to earn money in Archer besides the spinner? Got up to 82K after two balls but choked and couldn't get to 100K for the achievement.
              Nope. My advice is use the top flipper by shooting right off the tip of it, can normally catch it again and wait for spinner to slow down. Rinse and repeat.

Pretty sure you don't have to actually save up the whole 100k at once, I would buy a ball-save and even maybe kick-backs and it should all count as spending 100k.

Good luck!

Comment

• Kraig
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by skyway73
                Nope. My advice is use the top flipper by shooting right off the tip of it, can normally catch it again and wait for spinner to slow down. Rinse and repeat.

Pretty sure you don't have to actually save up the whole 100k at once, I would buy a ball-save and even maybe kick-backs and it should all count as spending 100k.

Good luck!
                annnnnnd I did it! I struggled with the balance of hitting S-P-Y to open up the Armory (Shop), with the reality that I might get a ball drain actually trying for it. I managed to open it a few times while frantically trying to save my ball, so I bought some kickbacks which really helped. I was at about 83K with one ball remaining. Got to the shop almost right away on Ball 3 and bought more kickbacks to help me. Lost my left kickback around 95K, and I'm thinking "please don't let me lose here". I could just envision the ball slamming back and forth in the slingshots, then bouncing over to outlane where I happened to be missing my kickback.

BUT that didn't happen luckily. Got to 100K and then opened and got to the shop without breaking too much of a sweat.

Comment

• skyway73
                  • Jun 2012

annnnnnd I did it! I struggled with the balance of hitting S-P-Y to open up the Armory (Shop), with the reality that I might get a ball drain actually trying for it. I managed to open it a few times while frantically trying to save my ball, so I bought some kickbacks which really helped. I was at about 83K with one ball remaining. Got to the shop almost right away on Ball 3 and bought more kickbacks to help me. Lost my left kickback around 95K, and I'm thinking "please don't let me lose here". I could just envision the ball slamming back and forth in the slingshots, then bouncing over to outlane where I happened to be missing my kickback.

BUT that didn't happen luckily. Got to 100K and then opened and got to the shop without breaking too much of a sweat.
                  Congrats!

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                    Writer of Guides
                    • Apr 2011

Congrats on getting that Trophy, Kraig. I personally gave up on that Trophy, too much of a grind for me.
                    sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Kraig
                      • Jan 2016

Congrats on getting that Trophy, Kraig. I personally gave up on that Trophy, too much of a grind for me.
                      UPDATE:

The killer part of this is that I wasn't simply satisfied with having the trophy on PS Vita, but was compelled to chase after it on my newly acquired PS4 as well.

I can proudly say I've done it again. This was after a really heartbreaking moment where I got to 100K on my second ball, but then proceeded to lose two balls trying to open the armory. Took several more tries but I got back another time and did it.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

UPDATE:

The killer part of this is that I wasn't simply satisfied with having the trophy on PS Vita, but was compelled to chase after it on my newly acquired PS4 as well.

I can proudly say I've done it again. This was after a really heartbreaking moment where I got to 100K on my second ball, but then proceeded to lose two balls trying to open the armory. Took several more tries but I got back another time and did it.
                        Nice job!!

Comment

• Kraig
                          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                          Nice job!!

(Now I need to obtain a PlayStation 3 )

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                            Writer of Guides
                            • Apr 2011

UPDATE:

Lol you had more patience than I, my friend. I just gave up trying to get it.
                            sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Rafie
                              • May 2012

Lol you had more patience than I, my friend. I just gave up trying to get it.
                              I'm gonna try and go for it. I got as close as 83,000 but drained horribly. I spent a lot of time on it. It pissed me off so badly. LOL
                              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                              Gamertag- RAFIE82
                              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Working...