Thread: Official Balls of Glory Table Guides

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Lightbulb Official Balls of Glory Table Guides

I have decided to create a Thread where I can post links to all the Official Table Guides which have been produced for Balls of Glory Pinball so far. I will continue to update this thread. Special Thanks goes out to Zen Studios!

Official Pinball Table Guides

*You can also find the Tables Guides over at the ZEN STUDIOS BLOG*

PLEASE NOTE! - where you see (!) it indicates that the Table is available on multiple Platforms such as PFX2 & ZP2 etc. The Tables themselves are the mostly the same, otherwise it will be noted within the Guide itself!

Zen Studios Pinball Games: Guide Videos - Collection of videos showing how to complete Modes etc.

Balls of Glory Pack - Official Site

- (!)American Dad

- (!)Archer

- (!)Bob's Burgers

- (!)Family Guy
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 03-21-2017 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Balls of Glory Pinball Guides available now!
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Reserved for future use.
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

Reserved for future use (2).
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

Awesome!

Exclamation Balls of Glory Pinball Guides are available now!

Click here to view them.
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Click here to view them.
    Sweet! Going to check them out now. Thanks so much for all your hard work. You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    Sweet! Going to check them out now. Thanks so much for all your hard work. You rock!
    Always happy to help when I can mate.
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

Is there any other way to earn money in Archer besides the spinner? Got up to 82K after two balls but choked and couldn't get to 100K for the achievement.
    "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    Is there any other way to earn money in Archer besides the spinner? Got up to 82K after two balls but choked and couldn't get to 100K for the achievement.
    Nope. My advice is use the top flipper by shooting right off the tip of it, can normally catch it again and wait for spinner to slow down. Rinse and repeat.

Pretty sure you don't have to actually save up the whole 100k at once, I would buy a ball-save and even maybe kick-backs and it should all count as spending 100k.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    Nope. My advice is use the top flipper by shooting right off the tip of it, can normally catch it again and wait for spinner to slow down. Rinse and repeat.

Pretty sure you don't have to actually save up the whole 100k at once, I would buy a ball-save and even maybe kick-backs and it should all count as spending 100k.

Good luck!
    annnnnnd I did it! I struggled with the balance of hitting S-P-Y to open up the Armory (Shop), with the reality that I might get a ball drain actually trying for it. I managed to open it a few times while frantically trying to save my ball, so I bought some kickbacks which really helped. I was at about 83K with one ball remaining. Got to the shop almost right away on Ball 3 and bought more kickbacks to help me. Lost my left kickback around 95K, and I'm thinking "please don't let me lose here". I could just envision the ball slamming back and forth in the slingshots, then bouncing over to outlane where I happened to be missing my kickback.

BUT that didn't happen luckily. Got to 100K and then opened and got to the shop without breaking too much of a sweat.

annnnnnd I did it! I struggled with the balance of hitting S-P-Y to open up the Armory (Shop), with the reality that I might get a ball drain actually trying for it. I managed to open it a few times while frantically trying to save my ball, so I bought some kickbacks which really helped. I was at about 83K with one ball remaining. Got to the shop almost right away on Ball 3 and bought more kickbacks to help me. Lost my left kickback around 95K, and I'm thinking "please don't let me lose here". I could just envision the ball slamming back and forth in the slingshots, then bouncing over to outlane where I happened to be missing my kickback.

BUT that didn't happen luckily. Got to 100K and then opened and got to the shop without breaking too much of a sweat.
    Congrats!

Congrats on getting that Trophy, Kraig. I personally gave up on that Trophy, too much of a grind for me.
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

Congrats on getting that Trophy, Kraig. I personally gave up on that Trophy, too much of a grind for me.
    UPDATE:

The killer part of this is that I wasn't simply satisfied with having the trophy on PS Vita, but was compelled to chase after it on my newly acquired PS4 as well.

I can proudly say I've done it again. This was after a really heartbreaking moment where I got to 100K on my second ball, but then proceeded to lose two balls trying to open the armory. Took several more tries but I got back another time and did it.

UPDATE:

The killer part of this is that I wasn't simply satisfied with having the trophy on PS Vita, but was compelled to chase after it on my newly acquired PS4 as well.

I can proudly say I've done it again. This was after a really heartbreaking moment where I got to 100K on my second ball, but then proceeded to lose two balls trying to open the armory. Took several more tries but I got back another time and did it.
    Nice job!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Nice job!!

(Now I need to obtain a PlayStation 3 )

UPDATE:

Lol you had more patience than I, my friend. I just gave up trying to get it.
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

I'm gonna try and go for it. I got as close as 83,000 but drained horribly. I spent a lot of time on it. It pissed me off so badly. LOL
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I'd like to think you value your time more than me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I'm gonna try and go for it. I got as close as 83,000 but drained horribly. I spent a lot of time on it. It pissed me off so badly. LOL
    Yeah getting to 100K and failing really stung. I would suggest buying some kickbacks if you happen to open the armory early like I did a few times while frantically trying to save a ball from draining. There's a risk involved by working on something other than earning money, but if you can get those kickbacks without losing a ball in the process it is extremely helpful.

Lightbulb Pinball Guide Videos

Everyone I have added a link to the OP that has a link to a playlist containing over 200+ vids featuring various tables. Completing modes & what not. Please give them a look. I have recently added Bethesda Pinball & Rogue One vids.

Click Here
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88