Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PC Version (STEAM) - Cannot rebind key for Hero Special Attack

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default PC Version (STEAM) - Cannot rebind key for Hero Special Attack

    There seems to be no way to remap the hero special attack key (Left Shift) in the kemapping option. This means I can't use the special attack. All the other keys seem to be fully remappable.

    Is there a config file somewhere where I can manually edit the mapping?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snotvomit View Post
    There seems to be no way to remap the hero special attack key (Left Shift) in the kemapping option. This means I can't use the special attack. All the other keys seem to be fully remappable.

    Is there a config file somewhere where I can manually edit the mapping?
    Try going into Help & Options, Controls, Key Bindings: Under this menu you'll see that the default for the Left Shift key is for the Super Attack - select the super attack and press whatever button you want to map to it. Let me know if that doesn't help
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 01-13-2016 at 08:39 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Try going into Help & Options, Controls, Key Bindings: Under this menu you'll see that the default for the Left Shift key is for the Super Attack - select the super attack and press whatever button you want to map to it. Let me know if that doesn't help
    I am stupid. I didn't realise there are two pages in the keybindings section. I now see that there is "Castle Controls" but also "Hero Controls" that can be selected at the top of the menu.

    Key is now rebound - thanks for the prompt reply.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snotvomit View Post
    I am stupid. I didn't realise there are two pages in the keybindings section. I now see that there is "Castle Controls" but also "Hero Controls" that can be selected at the top of the menu.

    Key is now rebound - thanks for the prompt reply.
    No worries, it's easy to miss. Have fun!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •