Thread: Force Score and leveling

Default Force Score and leveling

I have played this for a long time and no matter what scores I get on the tables my level wont budge. It has been stuck halfway between padawan and knight for a very long time. What am I doing wrong?

Am I needing friends to get me to keep leveling? I don't have any gamecenter friends with the game. If anyone wants to add me on ios my gamecenter is TheMOHAAMaster

Firstly are you online when you post the score, that is one reason why it doesnt budge.
    second, you have to get up to 50,000 force points for knight, not sure about master but I think it's 100,000-500,000 force points.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
    Brainscan - Trickster theme.
    Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Yes I am online and when looking at leaderboards for me it says I have 192 force score but I have been playing this game for a couple years.

You might be looking at your force total, not your contributions, I've attached a image to show you what I mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMOHAAMaster View Post
    Yes I am online and when looking at leaderboards for me it says I have 192 force score but I have been playing this game for a couple years.
    Force Score and force points are two different things. Your highest score on each table will be rated in comparison to the alltime leaderboards on those tables. Then you'll get points between 0 and 1000 depending on how good you are compared to the rest of the world. Those numbers from all tables are then added together and multiplied by the number of tables you played in total.

Force points are the things you get after every game you completed. Similar to the force score the game rates your performance on the table and compares them this time to the weekly leaderboards and once again gives you points from 0-1000 depending on your performance. Those points add up over time and don't go away while the Force Score only improves when your all-time record on a table improves.

PS: You need 500k points to reach the master rank.

Ohh ok yeah my contribution is like 30k. How is your force score 9111?

Its based on all the tables I've played, and my highscore on each one.
    Loki (More villians)
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.