Thread: More sports tables like Football Super League, please!

Default More sports tables like Football Super League, please!

Football Super League is one of the most inspired tables in the entire collection. I'm not much of a soccer fan, but it doesn't matter at all...this table is insanely fun to play. Would love to see more along these lines. Basketball, hockey, American football...all sorts of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaphammer View Post
    Football Super League is one of the most inspired tables in the entire collection. I'm not much of a soccer fan, but it doesn't matter at all...this table is insanely fun to play. Would love to see more along these lines. Basketball, hockey, American football...all sorts of possibilities.
    Thanks for the suggestion

Default Super League Football table on Xbox One

Is there any change that the Super League Football tables come to Xbox One in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonjax View Post
    Is there any change that the Super League Football tables come to Xbox One in the future?
    I don't have any details on that at the moment but I'll pass your request along to the team

Would love to see a baseball that somehow incorporates every MLB team. Something like you pick a team and play through a season with them would be amazing.

Though I understand why they went with soccer as it's the worlds most popular sport. Even tho I'm not a soccer fan this is still a fantastic table and more sports related pins would be a great break from the constant stream of comic book nerd themes.