Thread: Excellent Game - What's your favorite table ?

Default Excellent Game - What's your favorite table ?

Since buying a couple of weeks ago, i haven't been able to bring myself to stop playing Family Guy. Just wanted to say to the devs, well done on an excellent game !

Also what's everyone's favorite table ? I'm sure its each to their own. But perhaps there's a general vote on the best of the best ?

For me, I'm still learning the ropes on Family Guy. Hardly touched the other 3 included with family guy or 4 if you include Sorcerers.

Quote Originally Posted by thedoc46 View Post
    Also what's everyone's favorite table ? I'm sure its each to their own. But perhaps there's a general vote on the best of the best ?
    I like almost all of the Marvel and Star Wars tables, although I think the last 4 or 5 Marvel tables have not been as well designed as earlier ones. There are a smattering of original themes/designs which are really good, such as Mars, but for the most part I don't think they rate as highly as Marvel and Star Wars.

If I had to pick absolute favorites, I would probably go with these two in no particular order:

a) Star Wars: Starfighter Assault -- this table just has tons of cool modes that are fun to play, plus they are within reason of actually activating them. Some tables, particular Darth Vader, have their main modes buried away behind too many requirements so you have to play FOREVER in order to activate them, but in Starfighter you've always got something cool happening.

b) Super League Football -- The design of this table just blows me away, it captures the soccer theme perfectly and is very addicting.

Two tables really stand out for me and they are South Park and Star Wars Might of the First Order.