*RESOLVED* Deadpool Table is 50% off. Crossbuy for Xbox One doesn't seem to work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by jetmanuk
    UPDATE!
    So, I came home launched and the game, and went to the Deadpool table. A different message was displayed, 'Download and Play' not the price! I thought yay! However, when I selected the option it just brought up the same prompt, to pay. But something had obviously changed...

I went into manage game and the table was not listed there. Doh!

I then went to the store on the XBOX One and xbox.com on my PC... they both listed it with a price and prompted me to buy.

I reloaded the game, still no luck!

I went back into manage game (just out of desperation) and it appeared ready to install! I installed.

I loaded the game back up, assuming it was now installed but the 'Download and Play' message is there again. You've guessed it, when I select it it prompts me to pay. I take it this is an error and I wont actually be charged? It will just authorise the transaction?
    You won't be charged ONLY if the amount is showing $0.00. If it says anything else, it will charge you the price it gives. I haven't heard back from MS yet, so sit tight

Comment

• jetmanuk
      • Feb 2016

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      You won't be charged ONLY if the amount is showing $0.00. If it says anything else, it will charge you the price it gives. I haven't heard back from MS yet, so sit tight
      Hi BarbieBomb,

Thanks.

I'm afraid it says £1.20, so I'm glad I didn't just go for it as I would have been charged. Hopefully this will get sorted as I want to purchase the new star wars tables, but will have to await the outcome of this before I make any purchases.

Comment

• Tap Twist Snap
        • Oct 2011

I was having the same issue. I decided to play it on the 360 for a while then I logged into the xbox one and it had changed from trying to charge me again to you already have this content. Might be worth a try for anyone else having trouble now or in the future.

Comment

• CalvinMartyKlein
          • Mar 2015

The crossbuy with Xbox One is working for me now. I got the Download & Play option available. Said I owned the Deadpool and it gave me the option to install it.

Thanks!

Comment

• rbk
            • Feb 2016

Also working for me now, thanks again.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Just got word from MS that this has been resolved! Thanks for all your reports

Comment

• jetmanuk
                • Feb 2016

Just got word from MS that this has been resolved! Thanks for all your reports
                I will try again when I get home.... watch this space!

Comment

• Kraig
                  • Jan 2016

Awesome!
                  "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

Comment

• jetmanuk
                    • Feb 2016

I will try again when I get home.... watch this space!
                    OK, so now I get 'You already own Deadpool Table. You can find in your games and apps collection'.

Its already installed! Haha

I removed it in games and apps, reinstalled in the game and yeah baby! It works!

Thanks

If I purchase the Star Wars Force Awakens tables on the 360 should I also expect them to work?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

If I purchase the Star Wars Force Awakens tables on the 360 should I also expect them to work?
                      Yep - should be fine.

Comment

• jetmanuk
                        • Feb 2016

Yep - should be fine.
                        A final footnote to this, I purchased The Force Awakens pack and the Rebel table (the final star wars content left to purchase on Xbox) on the 360. Logged onto my One and both were there instantly.

Great stuff guys, faith restored, thankyou.

Comment

• cullydk
                          • Feb 2016

was working...now gone back to Download and play... and "please pay"

had the same issue when the sale started, finally got it to work, have been playing on the table over the weekend. Started the game up again today. The table is missing again, option to download and play... click.... please pay.....ahghhghghghgh... Can see the table is installed... still same problem.... uninstalled, reinstalled... still the same... cold start on Xbox One.... still the same.....

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by cullydk
                            had the same issue when the sale started, finally got it to work, have been playing on the table over the weekend. Started the game up again today. The table is missing again, option to download and play... click.... please pay.....ahghhghghghgh... Can see the table is installed... still same problem.... uninstalled, reinstalled... still the same... cold start on Xbox One.... still the same.....
                            Can you please clarify a bit? You had imported it, played it on Xbox One, and now it's asking for payment *after* you've already played it? If that's the case, you might check with Xbox Support.

Comment

• cullydk
                              • Feb 2016

Can you please clarify a bit? You had imported it, played it on Xbox One, and now it's asking for payment *after* you've already played it? If that's the case, you might check with Xbox Support.
                              Yes that is what has happened... got the chance to play it for a few days on the Xbox ONE and now its asking to be downloaded and pay.... Will contact MS support. Just thought I would mention it here too. Update... have been onto Xbox support, they say that they are having "Live" services problems at the moment and that they are working on them.
                              Last edited by cullydk; 02-15-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• CalvinMartyKlein
                                • Mar 2015

If you own the Xbox 360 version, the Xbox One version is now showing up as free to buy.

Comment

Working...