Thread: Ms. Splosion Man table

Default Ms. Splosion Man table

This is 1 of my favorite tables (I have ALL of them btw.) For the love of all that is good & holy, PLEASE make this table available for XB1! With some new graphical updates & all that good stuff. At least say there's a chance...

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

This was one of my fav tables also. A shame it couldn't come to X1.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Default Low quality

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Much worse is that some table (e.g. Paranormal) has low quality and blurred graphics on xbox1 it is almost unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    I know it's a little redundant and maybe not the most financially feasible but it's too bad Zen can't bring the 360 version of Pinball FX 2 to Xbox 1 via backwards compatibility. Then Ms. Splosion Man and all the other PBFX1 tables that they didn't bring to the XBox 1 version PBFX2, could be played in the 360 version of PBFX 2 on the Xbox 1 thanks to the loophole of backwards compatibility via Microsoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefly0810 View Post
    I know it's a little redundant and maybe not the most financially feasible but it's too bad Zen can't bring the 360 version of Pinball FX 2 to Xbox 1 via backwards compatibility. Then Ms. Splosion Man and all the other PBFX1 tables that they didn't bring to the XBox 1 version PBFX2, could be played in the 360 version of PBFX 2 on the Xbox 1 thanks to the loophole of backwards compatibility via Microsoft.
    That would be a good workaround. Is it the license that is too expensive to make the table for Xbox One? Or was it not a financially successful table?

Quote Originally Posted by PainkillerJTL View Post
    That would be a good workaround. Is it the license that is too expensive to make the table for Xbox One? Or was it not a financially successful table?
    I could be wrong but I think the reason why Zen didn't bring those tables up to the Xbox One is that they were trying to prevent console exclusive tables from this generation on in order to prevent any hard feelings across all platforms.

Hopefully someone with better knowledge of the situation can answer this for you. I'm just basing it on previous discussions I've had in the past.
    Last edited by Thefly0810; 11-11-2016 at 11:51 AM.