Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diego
    • Feb 2014

Castlestorm Android Vip not restoring.

HI, I'd played castlestorm since beta release, I helped with the bugs, and purchased vip. Sadly I had to quit because I had a lot of crashes with my old device.

Now Im trying to play with a new one, but is impossible to restore purchases, nothing happens. I writed Emails, but I have no response, I posted in the beta forum, but no response. Please, someone from the dev team can help me???
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Diego
    HI, I'd played castlestorm since beta release, I helped with the bugs, and purchased vip. Sadly I had to quit because I had a lot of crashes with my old device.

Now Im trying to play with a new one, but is impossible to restore purchases, nothing happens. I writed Emails, but I have no response, I posted in the beta forum, but no response. Please, someone from the dev team can help me???
    We've responded to your email.

Comment

• Diego
      • Feb 2014

Ok, solving the issue with Bobby.
      Last edited by Diego; 02-16-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Diego
        Yes, you responded one and today again quoting my email. You only told me that I must restore purchases. I had tried hundresds of tiemes, even after email you for the first time. The only response I had is try restoring purchases and if doesn't work, contact again. OK, I tried, I tried befor write the email for the first time. And it doesn't work. Nothing happens. Today you answered again, cuoting my first email. I know how to enter in the menu, and push "restore purchases", I need other solution please.
        You never mentioned that doing so didn't work - I'll have the team either send the VIP package or refund you.

Comment

• Diego
          • Feb 2014

HI! Yes, I told via first email that restoring didn't work. I received a reply telling me the method of how to restore purchases, in my lenguage, Spanish. I though that it was an automated message, and I replied to pusztai, telling that I tried restoring purchases. Then I didn't had any response, until Bobby writed me. BTW, I would prefer the vup package, nit a refund, if is possible. I would like to play the game now that I have a capabke phone. Thanks.

Comment

Working...