Thread: Leaderboard Issues

Default Leaderboard Issues

Greetings,

Got the following message from a friend;
    I just beat your Deadpool All-Time record with a score of 640,923.
    So I visited the leaderboard to find out how much work I had to do in order to beat the score, to my surprise I saw that my score was actually no where near what it was last/first time I played the Deadpool table. My score on the leaderboard is showing as 70+ Million and just happens to be the exact same amount as a few others in the top 10 on my friends list.

And when I check the score for the player who I got the message off it shows 540k not 640k.

Quote Originally Posted by UseLessUK View Post
    Greetings,

Got the following message from a friend;

So I visited the leaderboard to find out how much work I had to do in order to beat the score, to my surprise I saw that my score was actually no where near what it was last/first time I played the Deadpool table. My score on the leaderboard is showing as 70+ Million and just happens to be the exact same amount as a few others in the top 10 on my friends list.

And when I check the score for the player who I got the message off it shows 540k not 640k.
    Can you post or send a screenshot of this? If it's easier to send it, my email is support @ zenstudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Can you post or send a screenshot of this? If it's easier to send it, my email is support @ zenstudios.com
    LOL I love receiving these challenge messages. Although, the point seems to be missed in this case.

Greetings,

Screenshot here: https://twitter.com/UseLessUK/status/700022808525590530 of the Deadpool table leaderboard.

I also checked last night and there are a few other tables with the same problem, a few players have exactly the same score. Now I know it's not impossible but it is highly unlikely especially across so many tables.

Greetings,

Screenshot here: https://twitter.com/UseLessUK/status/700022808525590530 of the Deadpool table leaderboard.

I also checked last night and there are a few other tables with the same problem, a few players have exactly the same score. Now I know it's not impossible but it is highly unlikely especially across so many tables.

Thanks! Which other tables are affected?

Greetings,

Fantastic Four
    Thor
    Moon Knight
    Ghost Rider
    World War Hulk
    The Infinity Gauntlet
    Fear Itself
    The Avengers
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America

Default nr2h2w

Greetings,

My score is now showing as 512,323 in the leaderboard, however, when I play the table and get the results at the end it shows my score as being 72,146,406 ??

Greetings,

My score is now showing as 512,323 in the leaderboard, however, when I play the table and get the results at the end it shows my score as being 72,146,406 ??
    Thanks - I'll add this to the report.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 03-07-2016 at 09:27 PM.