PinKadia! The Ultimate virtual Pinball / Arcade / PC combo cabinet! PBFX2 Videos!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerryRed
    Banned
    • Feb 2016

Small video of the new mancave space....in a total mess of course.

Cabinet should be up and running soon....

Finally starting to get settled into my new GameRoom space, with a couple of tragedies that have occurred... :( Correction to video: I have a GTX 1080 fo...

Comment

• TerryRed
      Banned
      • Feb 2016

Ok, so now I'm a much happier man. My mancave is mostly up and running. PinKadia is alive again, and the simpit is shaking the house again after a long absence...*driving my wife crazy!

Here's a video tour describing what I have, and how everything works and is wired together and how VR is setup to work with everything. I show off the simpit and how my 12 transducer telemetry feedback setup works and you also get to "hear" how it works too! It is amazing combined with VR!

Here is a full tour of my new GameRoom... housing my virtual pinball and arcade cabinet, my simpit, PC and VR Gaming space! Watch (and listen) to my demonst...

If want to skip right to the simpit demo then go here....

Just waiting for the new TV to get replaced, then I'll make a stand for that to go over the simpit to bring the screen closer. *Then the last screen and game consoles will go the the unused space.

Comment

• TerryRed
        Banned
        • Feb 2016

A day of greatness is upon us....

DOFLinx will soon support triggering "any" DOF device and command.

This means that finally.... addressable leds (MX), will work with Future Pinball and Pinball FX2!

Here's a coming soon "reveal" video I made.... "Let there be light!"

DOF Addressable led support for Future Pinball and Pinball FX3 / FX2 is finally here, thanks to DDH69's new DOFLinx update!

Comment

• TerryRed
          Banned
          • Feb 2016

Masters of the Universe: Mastered. DOFLinx MX Cabinet Edition

You have the power of the ultimate light show in a pinball cabinet! This is the first Future Pinball table to use addressable leds thanks to the new DOF led MX support in DOFLinx 5.20!

You have never seen a light show quite like this in a pinball cabinet! Amazing effects and animation that surround the playfield!

A video demonstration can be seen here in my cabinet:

This is a demonstration of the first Future Pinball table to use DOFLinx 5.20's new addressable led support through DOF. Masters of the Universe: Mastered, ...

This table has the complete cabinet feedback and lighting support for the following:

- 10 solenoids for flipper, slingshots, bumpers, etc..
          - 5 RGB flashers
          - Blower Fan
          - Shaker
          - Gear motor
          - Strobe
          - Beacon
          - Start button
          - Coin button
          - Launch Ball button
          - RGB Undercab Lighting
          - Addressable leds

Requirements:

- DOF R3 installed (for DOFLinx cabinet feedback and lighting) and addressable leds already setup and working (for MX led effects).
          - DOFlinx 5.20 or higher is REQUIRED, even if you don't have addressable leds.
          - addressable leds are NOT required to play this table, but they are HIGHLY recommended.
          - to use the addressable leds with this table you must have your DOF "config" files updated by using DOF Config Tool! (just like you would for Visual Pinball)

To play a Future Pinball table with addressable leds support (DOFLinx MX):

- update DOFLinx as per normal (must be 5.20 or higher). Make sure you copy over the new DOFLinx.vbs to "Future Pinball \ Scripts".
          - add DIRECTOUTPUTGLOBAL=c:\DirectOuput\Config\GLobalCon fig_b2sServer.xml (assuming you have it there) to your DOFLinx.ini file.
          - download the awesomeness of a Future Pinball DOFLinx MX table
          - check DOF Config Tool to see if support for that table has been added to it yet (you will see FP tables start with "FP:") If there are no DOF commands showing for that table, its not supported yet.
          - "Generate" a new Config File (containing directoutputconfig30.ini in the zip) and copy the new files to your "DirectOutput \ Configs" folder.
          - play the epicness that is Future Pinball with DOFLinx cabinet feedback and addressable leds!

DOFLinx 5.20+ download link:

http://www.vpforums....&showfile=12318

Comment

• TerryRed
            Banned
            • Feb 2016

Star Wars Death Star Assault (Ultimate): DOFLinx MX Cabinet Edition

Witness the most explosive light show in a pinball cabinet thanks to the new DOF addressable led MX support in DOFLinx 5.20!

You have never seen a light show quite like this in a pinball cabinet! Amazing effects and animation that surround the playfield!

- Lightsabers,
            - explosions
            - X-Wing and Tie-Fighter Blasters
            - flashing words like SPECIAL, PADAWAN, JEDI, SOLO
            - targetting computer
            - video mode

A video demonstration in my cabinet can be seen here:

This is a demo of my DOFLinx MX addressable led mod of SLAMT1LT's Star Wars Death Star Assault for Future Pinball. The most explosive light show you will eve...

This table has the complete cabinet feedback and lighting support for the following:

- 5 RGB flashers
            - Blower Fan
            - Shaker
            - Gear motor
            - Strobe
            - Beacon
            - Start button
            - Coin button
            - Launch Ball button
            - Fire button
            - RGB Undercab Lighting
            - Addressable leds
            Last edited by TerryRed; 09-26-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• TerryRed
              Banned
              • Feb 2016

Since I haven't really done any FX2 videos for DOFLinx, I think the new release of 5.20 which supports addressable leds makes this a good reason to have a video demonstration.

DOFLinx is part of the complete cabinet experience for Pinball FX2!

-addressable leds
              -B2S active backglass
              -full DOF feedback and lighting support

Add in freezy's dmdext for virtual DMD (clean round dots) or real DMD support

A demonstration of DOFLinx's complete cabinet support for Pinball FX2. NEW addressable led effects! B2S Backglass, full DOF feedback and lighting. The comple...

Last edited by TerryRed; 09-26-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• TerryRed
                Banned
                • Feb 2016

Retroflair: DOFLinx MX Cabinet Edition

Wipeout: DOFLinx MX Cabinet Edition

Witness a modern light show in a retro theme, thanks to the new DOF addressable led MX support in DOFLinx 5.20!

A video demonstration in my cabinet can be seen here:

This is a demo of Retroflair and Wipeout for Future Pinball...updated to DOFLinx MX to use addressable leds. Also I demo how AUTO_MX works for normal DOFLin...

These tables have the complete cabinet feedback and lighting support for the following:

- 5 RGB flashers
                - Blower Fan
                - Shaker
                - Gear motor
                - Strobe
                - Beacon
                - Start button
                - Coin button
                - Launch Ball button
                - RGB Undercab Lighting
                - Addressable leds

Comment

• TerryRed
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2016

Finally, my new screen has come in. Upgraded to a 43 inch 4K TV, and it looks beautiful. Everything is crisp and clean and smooth, no lag. Here's an updated video of the Gameroom and TerryRed Studios.....*

A small Tour of my updated Gameroom, and I show how I create DOFLinx MX addressable leds feedback.

Comment

• TerryRed
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2016

OK...so with Stranger Things Season 2 about to start... I thought something could use an addressable leds update! I asked ScottyWic if it would be ok for me to add custom addressable leds triggers to the table and DOF MX code to the table script and he said go for it!

So I did!

Note, I didn't replace or change the normal DOF (I did fix a couple DOF trigger errors). I added completely different trigger commands and "E" numbers used only for DOF MX leds. This allowed me to do whatever I wanted without interfering with what was already there. It also allows anyone who doesn't like what I did to simply erase the "MX commands" for their custom config for the table in DOF Config Tool...and simply "Generate Basic MX Config" to go back to the Basic MX Flashers emulation....but who would want that?

The new table version 2.2 (with my DOF MX updates) was submitted to ScottyWic, so he'll be uploading it soon. I also submitted the "all new" DOF MX commands to DOF Config Tool (which REQUIRES 2.2) which is waiting approval.

What would a TerryRed update be without a video.... here is a demo of my DOF MX mod of Stranger Things 2.2:

Here is a demo of my DOF MX update to ScottyWic's awesome "Stranger Things" VPX table!ScottyWic's Stranger Things pinball tutorial on how to play the game:ht...

Comment

• TerryRed
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2016

I've been a busy boy for the last few weeks...

I'm helping Nailbuster test a new front end he's been working on called PinUP Popper!

It's made for virtual pinball, but also can be used for probably most emulator systems, or PC Games as well.

The video does a better job at explaining it than my typing...

The is a preview of a WIP front end called PinUP Popper, created by Nailbuster. It's a slimmed down, but powerful front-end for virtual pinball, arcade, PC, ...

...cool stuff.

Comment

• TerryRed
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2016

Some long overdue cabinet upgrades are coming...

Some goodies arrived in the mail for some long overdue upgrades to my virtual pincab!

Last edited by TerryRed; 05-04-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• TerryRed
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2016

Stranger Things: Stranger Edition!

A video demo of ScottyWic's fantastic Stranger Things: Stranger Edition table for VPX..... featuring DOF, MX Leds, and PinUP Player awesomeness!

A video demo of ScottyWic's fantastic Stranger Things: Stranger Edition table for VPX..... featuring DOF, MX Leds, and PinUP Player awesomeness!

Comment

• TerryRed
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2016

Progress is slow....but the plunger is done...

Comment

• TerryRed
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2016

Into the abyss of the inside of my cabinet...

Just a small update on the progress on my upgrades... what a mess I created...

Comment

• TerryRed
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2016

So...now that I had some time....yes...after 3 years...the cab is shaking!!! I finally installed a real Stern Shaker Motor.

Here is the first demo of my newly installed Stern Shaker Motor in my virtual Pincab! Thanks to randr for his help with setting this up!

Comment

Working...