Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steven120566
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by gaz5021
    Yeah, it's still not appearing on my e-shop (Australia). Any news on a PAL / European release?
    Wish you guys had it, gaz5021. Farsight keeps saying "any time now"...

They have promised an update that fixes a slight "lighting" bug and pro controller support, so maybe they want to release it that way in the rest of the markets.

Other than that, the game on Wii U is pure awesome!

Comment

• Adam41kpep
      • Sep 2018

For the Wii U faithful

Im an exception, Im 32 but love playing Wii. Though all my friends who are my age play PS2 or Xbox. Is Wii just for the younger generation gamer or is it still alive and well within the oldies?

Comment

• Warnerrhymn
        • Dec 2018

For the Wii U faithful

Im looking to pick one up for the fam, and dont have the time to go through lots of youtube videos. Im leaning towards 9 because the single player mode seems more fun not that Im going to do a lot of single playing with this, and 8 is said to be a lot more like a Gamecube version made for the Wii.As far as predictability goes, it will be our first Mario Party game. Im not a huge fan of this series from the GCN days, I just found it to be really long, but as a party game it seems to be a good bet. I only wanna grab one, though...unless having both has merits? Thoughts, opinions? Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...