Thread: Multiple players on one box?

Default Multiple players on one box?

How can my wife play FX2 on the same PC and have her scores attributed to her account, rather than mine? My guess is that she would have to log into Steam with her account and then play via the family sharing thingie. At least, I don't see a way to change user from within FX2.

I ask because soon we'll be getting a virtual cabinet and it seems like it would be less convenient to switch Steam users there than it would be on a desktop PC. I'm guessing it would be enough of a hassle that we wouldn't bother switching users, even though that will make it less clear which of us actually achieved various things.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaphammer View Post
    How can my wife play FX2 on the same PC and have her scores attributed to her account, rather than mine? My guess is that she would have to log into Steam with her account and then play via the family sharing thingie. At least, I don't see a way to change user from within FX2.
    That should work - and you're correct, there isn't a way to switch players from within the game, sorry. The online leaderboards will show the scores for whoever's account is being used, but you can always input your own initials so that you know who got what scores on the local leaderboards.