Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pinball FX2 VR cashes when ended from Oculus Home

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3

    Default Pinball FX2 VR cashes when ended from Oculus Home

    Hi there,

    in Oculus Home you quit software console-like through pressing the XBox-Button and then selecting "Back to home". While this works fine with other software, it crashes Pinball FX2 for me ('... stopped working').

    spyro

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyro View Post
    Hi there,

    in Oculus Home you quit software console-like through pressing the XBox-Button and then selecting "Back to home". While this works fine with other software, it crashes Pinball FX2 for me ('... stopped working').

    spyro
    Does it happen 100% of the time? What is the entire error message you get? Can you also post your PC specs as well so I can let the team know? Thanks!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Does it happen 100% of the time? What is the entire error message you get? Can you also post your PC specs as well so I can let the team know? Thanks!
    Yes, that happens every time. Error message is just "Pinball FX2 VR has stopped working...".
    Specs: Win10x64 Pro (10586.164), i5 4570, Nvidia GTX 970, 8 GB RAM, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Home 1.3

    spyro

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyro View Post
    Yes, that happens every time. Error message is just "Pinball FX2 VR has stopped working...".
    Specs: Win10x64 Pro (10586.164), i5 4570, Nvidia GTX 970, 8 GB RAM, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Home 1.3

    spyro
    Thanks! Will consult the team on this one and let you know what they suggest.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default Pinball FX2 VR cashes when ended from Oculus Home

    I have checked some of the software's which crashes early when we install.I have checked some of the software's which are good in gaming for the https://edubirdie.net/ site and really helpful for good game play.I would say you need to download the purchased gaming software for this.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    The Gambia
    Posts
    1

    Default Pinball FX2 VR cashes when ended from Oculus Home

    You gave up showing your sig. to show pics like that Leo? FP does look nice. Do you set up things to look as good as they can for a screenshot, then back down to edit and play?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    The Gambia
    Posts
    1

    Default Pinball FX2 VR cashes when ended from Oculus Home

    As you reconsider your position with IRPinball, Im now waiting with a great interest your table in the VIP section...
    I had never played and seen this pinball, so, Im really impatient...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •